Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 51 of 295 (223 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

If you have the hope that Rk will answer your question, good luck, 

I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

- You conveniently omit that the man insulting women is the POTUS. And those insults consist of vile, vulgar, sexual deviate statements!

- You also conveniently omit hat the man insulting women has a notorious history and obsession with attacking women.

- You also conveniently omit that one of Trump's insults is his self proclaimed entitlement as a celebrity to grab women in the crotch, an insult he never uses on men!

As such, any attempt at the equivalency you suggest is ludicrous and an enormous fallacy!

That is the issue being dodged with insults.

Not true rk. The "issue being dodged" is the vile, vulgar insults that Trump CONSTANTLY makes against women!

Does he not insult men also?

Not with the ferocity, vulgarity, sexual content and complete obsession that he insults women with rk!  And THAT was clearly stated rk. Yet you ask the same question over and over and over ..... continually evading the answer that negates what you believe!

If so, I cannot see what is worse about his insulting woman - unless you are a sexist.

It ain't quite so rk ..... as I already explained above but you choose to evade.

And defending Trump's vile, vulgar and sexual attacks against women is what makes a person a sexist!

I'll try to clarify that. The definition of "sexist" is dependent on volume of actions not the actions themselves. Is that your point?

Nope!  I clearly made my point.  You distorted it .... just as you do with the comments of other posters!

Super Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 295 (221 Views)

Grandpa,  If only you could walk in a woman's shoes you would understand this Issue.  Through out history  women had equality in many cultures.   You might find the Iroquois Nation's method of selecting and monitoring a Cheif insightful.  

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 295 (224 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

My question has to do with the PC definitions of equality. We are taught that the genders are equal. Well, if that is true, why is insulting women different from insulting men?

Yes, the theme here among the liberals is that both genders are equal, but now they are nailing Trump for his comments to a female, solely on that basis.  If women are equal then what's the problem?  Is the equality only when a female wants to be involved in areas historically in the male domain?  But they still have to be treated with chivalry?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 295 (217 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Dear Rk  just picture yourself besides your bride and meeting another couple and saying to the wife 
"Your are in good shape beautiful" and then picture yourself looking at the expression on your bride's face..

I believe that you and I are pretty much in agreement as to the proper and appropriate way for men and women to interact with each other.

My question has to do with the PC definitions of equality. We are taught that the genders are equal. Well, if that is true, why is insulting women different from insulting men?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 295 (206 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

- You conveniently omit that the man insulting women is the POTUS. And those insults consist of vile, vulgar, sexual deviate statements!

- You also conveniently omit hat the man insulting women has a notorious history and obsession with attacking women.

- You also conveniently omit that one of Trump's insults is his self proclaimed entitlement as a celebrity to grab women in the crotch, an insult he never uses on men!

As such, any attempt at the equivalency you suggest is ludicrous and an enormous fallacy!

Not true rk. The "issue being dodged" is the vile, vulgar insults that Trump CONSTANTLY makes against women!

Not with the ferocity, vulgarity, sexual content and complete obsession that he insults women with rk!  And THAT was clearly stated rk. Yet you ask the same question over and over and over ..... continually evading the answer that negates what you believe!

If so, I cannot see what is worse about his insulting woman - unless you are a sexist.

It ain't quite so rk ..... as I already explained above but you choose to evade.

And defending Trump's vile, vulgar and sexual attacks against women is what makes a person a sexist!

I'll try to clarify that. The definition of "sexist" is dependent on volume of actions not the actions themselves. Is that your point?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 295 (177 Views)

oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - "Women are different from men". Supposedly, saying that is a no-no (aka sexism).

dt did not greet Mr. Macron with, "You're in such good shape - Beautiful".

The president of the United States is a misogynist because he is a stupid man.

I gotta admit, something with all that intellectual depth is difficult to counter. I must admit, I have never heard that definition. Sorta sound like something sputtered out in pure, irrational rage.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 295 (185 Views)

Dear Rk  just picture yourself besides your bride and meeting another couple and saying to the wife 
"Your are in good shape beautiful" and then picture yourself looking at the expression on your bride's face..

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 295 (164 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 295 (170 Views)

rk - "Women are different from men". Supposedly, saying that is a no-no (aka sexism).

dt did not greet Mr. Macron with, "You're in such good shape - Beautiful".

The president of the United States is a misogynist because he is a stupid man.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 295 (172 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Jimc--RE: Mimi's post--No, she's not a mind reader. But, let me tell you, women know a pig when they see and hear one.

That sound like, "Women are different from men". Supposedly, saying that is a no-no (aka sexism).