The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 281 of 295 (233 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Trump is not a politician and is also not politically correct.

When he is attacked ( and he was attacked first by the morning Joe show) he hits back 10 times harder.

"Don't start any trouble and there will be no trouble, BUT if you start it I will finish it"

He knows how to scrap.

In this context, your statements sound seriously off.   I have yet to see the "horrible things" they said obout the precious snowflake in the oval office.

Ben Sasse, Republican from ND said it best "This is not normal".  

http://time.com/4839060/donald-trump-republican-senators-mika-brzezinski-tweet/

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 282 of 295 (234 Views)

Trump is not a politician and is also not politically correct.

When he is attacked ( and he was attacked first by the morning Joe show) he hits back 10 times harder.

"Don't start any trouble and there will be no trouble, BUT if you start it I will finish it"

He knows how to scrap.

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 283 of 295 (232 Views)

Pan--Two year old, three year old--no matter--what's important is that it sure doesn't sound like a president of the US., and maybe more troubling, it sure doesn't sound like a mentally stable adult.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 284 of 295 (258 Views)

In the perverted World of the unaccountable, Donnyboy sees himself as the picture of rectitude and forebarance because he has not (yet) given Jim Acosta a BullDog on camera.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 285 of 295 (243 Views)

That sounds like a three year old......"but Momeeeeeeeeeee, joey hit me first". Smiley Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 286 of 295 (234 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Great question...

Very simple question Jim.  because he is a man, and the President of the United States, and the Presiden of the United States is not supposed to act like a hoodlum from NYC
He is supposed to have and act presidential, he is supposed to act profefisonal and if others criticize him He is supposed to either ignore the criticism or have his press agent respond to the question and not act like a gang member in a street fignt. To respond inkind is not allowed in a leader and least of all the President of the United States.

Hoping that now many of his own cabinet are ashamed to being entangled with such an low class individual that had the good luck to become the presidne of this country. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 287 of 295 (238 Views)

Snoopy--Spot on! 

In addition, I might add, with regard to why it's ok for Joe and Mika to make comments when little donnie shouldn't, that the idiot is supposed to represent America--always above the fray, also representing the dignity of his office--he is not supposed to be the one rolling in the muck--or throwing it like a insolent, bratty, incorrigible problem child.  trump needs to grow up, and it seems, so too, do his rangers.

Snoopy--Spot on!

With regard to the question as to why Mika and Joe can make observations and the idiot shouldn't, let me say that as president little donnie is supposed to always be above the fray, always representing the American people with grace, maturity, and forthought of word and action.  He is not to act like a two year old, tantrum throwing, incorrigible problem child, disgracing his country and the office of president. 

Another shameful day for Americans and their country, which trump disgraces every day.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 288 of 295 (226 Views)

Didn't our parents teach us that two wrongs don't make a right?  

Do all the social mores we were taught as children get thrown out the window to defend this guy? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 289 of 295 (249 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 2.32.16 PM.png

Great question...

Better question: How stupid does a Trump tweet have to be before his minions will fail to support it?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 290 of 295 (245 Views)

Afisher- As I said in another post in another thread, there is nothing like letting the world see once again what a immature, vicious, misogynistic, incompetent, lying, pychipathic idiot you are then by tweeting what trump did this morning.

Worse, mrs. **bleep**,  Who told the world that her mission was to cut down on cyber bullying, stupidily defended the fool in the White House. 

Just another day to be ashamed of the incompetent and mentally ill idiot sitting in the oval office, who does not speak for the vast, vast majority of Americans. Even those of the his own party including Sasse, Collins, and Graham-to name only a few  are calling him out for his disgusting behavior. What an idiot! 

Even though one of our posters seems to think so, diversions cannot draw attension away from what a sick disgusting individual is the idiot trump.