AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Reply
Super Social Butterfly
Posts: 601
Registered: ‎06-28-2008

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 21 of 295 (95 Views)

Grandpa,   What confounds me is that any thinking person would try to misconstrue, or twist, my comment to " justify negative attitudes in the workplace".

Rudyard Kipling poem excerpt.....
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,——

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,723
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 22 of 295 (96 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Tx  I am going to disagree with you in your statement of Trump' He is not an equal oportunity abuser and insulting both sexes.

 


You are as welcome to disagree with me as I am to disagree with you.  And of course my comment about equal opportunity abuser was figuratively speaking as he has done so without regard to gender. 

 

So now comes the question of why you are dwelling on this.  Wasn't you the one who was posting that you was voting for him in the primaries?  Why then are you now posting like this?

 

 

 

 



TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Tx  I am going to disagree with you in your statement of Trump' He is not an equal oportunity abuser and insulting both sexes.

 


You are as welcome to disagree with me as I am to disagree with you.  And of course my comment about equal opportunity abuser was figuratively speaking as he has done so without regard to gender. 

 

So now comes the question of why you are dwelling on this.  Wasn't you the one who was posting that you was voting for him in the primaries?  Why then are you now posting like this?

 

 

Not that my voting practices have anything to do with this discussion.  and yes to answer your question. YOU BET I DID, I VOTED FOR TRUMP IN THE PRIMARIES.
why? because i never thought that he would win an elections. it would have been ludicrous to actually vote this man for president. and
I closed my eyes, pinched my nose and votef  for Hillary at the national elections.

Remember how you chastized me for voting for Trump for the wrong reasons?

so now back to topic. an equal opportunity insulter, insults both men and women EQUALLY Tump just by the numbers, has insulted more women than men. I told you to make a list and see who he has insulted more. 

 


 

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 40,752
Registered: ‎06-03-2013

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 23 of 295 (104 Views)

mimi0000 wrote:

 

Mimi says..........It was my experience in the professional world that women were better than men.   Just sayin'


I'm sure many people would disagree with that.  I've had subordinates of both genders and found there is basically no difference.  Of course you just destroyed any claim to equality between genders, justifying negative attitudes in the workplace. 

Super Social Butterfly
Posts: 601
Registered: ‎06-28-2008

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 24 of 295 (106 Views)

Grandpa said.........And you forget that women in the professional world is supposed to be equal as men? 

 

Mimi says..........It was my experience in the professional world that women were better than men.   Just sayin'

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 40,752
Registered: ‎06-03-2013

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 25 of 295 (86 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

It's amazing how some try and defend Trump, even some so called 'Independents'.


Independence is the mark of someone who is willing to have their own views, in spite of ridicule, rather than marching to the drumbeat of the crowd.  These support neither party, nor person but has their own views.  Those marching to the drumbeat of the crowd has to see what the view is before speaking out, basically being followers.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,533
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 26 of 295 (135 Views)

It's amazing how some try and defend Trump, even some so called 'Independents'.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,500
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 27 of 295 (134 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

NerdyMom wrote:

It's not about equality of the victims.  It's about the motivation of the person hurling the insults.  Just because men and women are equal doesn't mean Trump thinks they are.  

 

Everything about the way the man acts and speaks, over decades of his life, points to his deep hatred of women. 


Then if he is an equal opportunity insulter,

But Trump is NOT "an equal opportunity insulter" Tex!

Trump does not insult men with the same ferocity, vulgarity, sexual content and complete obsession that he insults women with! And THAT was clearly stated several times already Tex! Yet you make the same fallacious statement over and over and over ..... continually evading the facts that negate what you'd like to believe!

 

why all this uproar about this particular person? 

Because he is supposed to be the POTUS Tex!!!!!! ..... although he has absolutely no idea how to act as POTUS!

 

 

That makes it a question about not be equality of the victims.

Nope ..... the only question is why are you defending Trump's vile vulgar attacks on women ..... pathetic adolescent behavior for a POTUS?


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,533
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 28 of 295 (130 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

mimi0000 wrote:
There are none so blind as he who will not see.

So women should be given special treatment instead of being treated as equals?


Being "treated as equals" sure ain't what Trump does.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,500
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 29 of 295 (123 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper

 

Doesn't matter if you drag up everything but the kitchen sink for any reason. 

I only introduced known facts about Trump's misogamy Tex .... to negate the absurd defense of Trump's misogamy!

 

Doesn't matter Trump's position as President. 

Absurd! ..... The "position of President" is most significant .... in spite of Trump's complete incompetency in that position!

 

He apparently is an equal opportunity insulter,

Nope .... Trump is obsessed with insulting women Tex.

 

and just because in this case it was directed towards a female doesn't matter.

Trump's most vile and most vulgar insults were ALL directed at women Tex!

 

  Equality if equality if a person is in the public world. 

Trump's misogamy has nothing to do with any "equality" Tex.

 

All that other stuff you keep bringing up has nothing to do with this, but is just an attempt to further throw dirt.

An absurd description for "bringing up" facts Tex

 

It is much like someone calling him 'little donnie', 'idiot', etc.  Just attempts to bring him down to their level.

Wrong again .... Trump is responsible for the low level he has created for himself!

 

 

And of course you keep over using that phrase 'straw man' argument.  I would venture to say that repeating the same things about a person, whoever they are, is just as much the same.  We have seen here the same old arguments over and over,

Because you employ such an argument "over and over" Tex.

 

so

 

From Wikipedia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

 

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"."

Yup .... and that's exactly what you do when you refute an argument that I never made Tex!

 

Who here keeps using that term towards someone who they disagree with?

The term was used toward a poster who continually resorts to straw man arguments Tex!

 

 

Have a good day there pardner.

A disingenuous gesture.

 

 

Actually a very rational response to this sort of looking for a fight and insults. 

Yup .... my "response" was indeed "rational"  to posts "looking for a fight" and supporting Trump's vulgar "insults" toward women!

 

 

 


 


 


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,500
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

[ Edited ]
Message 30 of 295 (122 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

If you have the hope that Rk will answer your question, good luck, 


I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

- You conveniently omit that the man insulting women is the POTUS. And those insults consist of vile, vulgar, sexual deviate statements!

- You also conveniently omit hat the man insulting women has a notorious history and obsession with attacking women.

- You also conveniently omit that one of Trump's insults is his self proclaimed entitlement as a celebrity to grab women in the crotch, an insult he never uses on men!

 

As such, any attempt at the equivalency you suggest is ludicrous and an enormous fallacy!

 

 

That is the issue being dodged with insults.

Not true rk. The "issue being dodged" is the vile, vulgar insults that Trump CONSTANTLY makes against women!


 


Does he not insult men also?

Not with the ferocity, vulgarity, sexual content and complete obsession that he insults women with rk!  And THAT was clearly stated rk. Yet you ask the same question over and over and over ..... continually evading the answer that negates what you believe!

 

 

If so, I cannot see what is worse about his insulting woman - unless you are a sexist.

It ain't quite so rk ..... as I already explained above but you choose to evade.

And defending Trump's vile, vulgar and sexual attacks against women is what makes a person a sexist!

 


 


I'll try to clarify that. The definition of "sexist" is dependent on volume of actions not the actions themselves. Is that your point?


Nope!  I clearly made my point.  You distorted it .... just as you do with the comments of other posters!


If you made it clear, we wouldn't have this chain letter going

The "chain letter is going" as a result of your denial of the "clearly" obvious rk!

 

 

It is very simple - if we are all equal, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

Once AGAIN rk, Trump doesn't see women "equal" to men as he obviously does not insult men with the same ferocity, vulgarity, sexual content and complete obsession that he insults women with!  And THAT was "clearly" stated. Yet you ask the same question over and over and over ..... continually evading the answer that negates what you'd like to believe!

 

There is really not a lot of verbiage needed to deal with that - only to dodge it.

And yet that's what you do .... "dodge" Trump's obsessive, vulgar and vile actions toward women in an effort to defend Trump's misogyny!