Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: McCain scolds Trump

Message 1 of 7

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I sometimes get the feeling that John McCain does not like President Trump.

Most intelligent people don't.

Very few people enjoy incompetence. 

Report Inappropriate Content

Message 2 of 7

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/355000-sens-mccain-cardin-scold-trump-for-missing-russian-sa...

McCain scolds Trump for missing Russian sanctions deadline

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ben Cardin (D-Md.) slammed the Trump administration on Wednesday for missing a key deadline in implementing sanctions against Russia. 

“The delay calls into question the Trump administration’s commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress. They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together," the pair said in a joint statement on Wednesday. 

By Oct. 1, the McCain and Cardin-penned sanctions bill required the administration clarify which targets would be identified and punished as part of Russia's defense and intelligence sectors. The administration has not yet done so. 

I wonder why .................. Putin have Trump on a short leash?

Most intelligent people don't.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 3 of 7

fangoh45 wrote:
The typical "Sore Loser Syndrome".

You mean like threatening to take help away from Puerto Rico?  What an incompetent. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/355000-sens-mccain-cardin-scold-trump-for-missing-russian-sa...

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ben Cardin (D-Md.) slammed the Trump administration on Wednesday for missing a key deadline in implementing sanctions against Russia. 

“The delay calls into question the Trump administration’s commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress. They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together," the pair said in a joint statement on Wednesday. 

By Oct. 1, the McCain and Cardin-penned sanctions bill required the administration clarify which targets would be identified and punished as part of Russia's defense and intelligence sectors. The administration has not yet done so. 

The typical "Sore Loser Syndrome".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

gruffstuff wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

gruffstuff wrote:

YUP!!!

16938775_10202808520330827_3224505999192599247_n.jpg

A SHORT LEASH WITH A TIGHT GRIP ..... TRUMP OWES THE RUSSIANS BIGLY .... THE VERY MOST BIGLY:

- Debts to Russian oligarchs

- Favors for Russian assistance in his election

- And my favorite ..... The Golden Girls video blackmail!!!!!

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

McCain scolds Trump

Message 7 of 7