ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

Message 51 of 79

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010, perhaps in all the hast to insult someone you missed the last paragraph and the name of the author.  Was someone insulted?

Trump explained that, while he expects the U.S. to maintain top-notch nuclear capabilities, he believes that a substantial tenfold increase in the size of the nuclear arsenal would be excessive and unnecessary.

BY Ryan Pickrell

btw, President Trump is still President and he is winning the narative (sic) regardless of the desires of the dishonest media.  I LOVE IT!!  I'm so happy to hear you "love it". 

And who is President this morning?  That would be President Trump, and yes I love it.

Moving the agenda forward, one day at a time.  It makes the left crazy...  One day at a time.

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 8.06.54 AM.png

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/10/11/democratic-strategist-trump-is-on-the-road-to-ree...

btw, your message of "HATE anything Trump" is resonating with the American people.  Keep it up!

LOL!!

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 52 of 79

rker321 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Would that be "intellectual dishonesty" or "willful ignorance"??

Or perhaps both...  LOL!!

btw, President Trump is still President and he is winning the narative regardless of the desires of the dishonest media.  I LOVE IT!!

Winning the narrative?  at 30+%  of popularity perhaps you meant in Puerto Rico?

I know; right?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 79

Richva wrote:

The one guy (Mattis) in Trump's crosshairs says he did not do it. The three whistleblowers Trump can't identify say he did. 

I know where my money is. 

Rich, even if is true that he didn't say it. Can't you see the loyalty of those Whitlerblowers? and how much they love their boss?
The white house is at this point so polluted, that nothing that comes out of that place can be believed with any certainty.

Thanks to his royal friends there is no truth any more on anything.that comes out of the White House. 

Message 54 of 79

jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010, perhaps in all the hast to insult someone you missed the last paragraph and the name of the author.  Was someone insulted?

Trump explained that, while he expects the U.S. to maintain top-notch nuclear capabilities, he believes that a substantial tenfold increase in the size of the nuclear arsenal would be excessive and unnecessary.

BY Ryan Pickrell

BTW, I noticed Pickrell's name, but the Daily Caller printed it and has the rights to what they publish.  But I understand why you wouldn't want to cite the source, though maybe you should read their "Terms of Use"....you can find it here, http://dailycaller.com/footer/terms-of-use/

btw, President Trump is still President and he is winning the narative (sic) regardless of the desires of the dishonest media.  I LOVE IT!!  I'm so happy to hear you "love it".  Meanwhile, those with any intelligence laugh at those claiming he's "winning the narrative".  They are laughable; trump is an embarrassment.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

Message 55 of 79

As I've stated before, the first thing Hitler did was imprison and/or execute members of the press because he knew a free and indpendent press is the enemy of a dictator. Hitler then made Joseph Goebbels his "Minister of Propaganda", the same role Steve Bannon and Company plays for Trump.

Unfortunately, members of the Trump cult are falling for this, and just like their hero, they continually attack our free press. Now their hero wants to stifle NBC, sounds just like one of HItler's first steps.

Intelligent people understand a FREE and INDEPENDENT PRESS is the foundation of our freedom.

Message 56 of 79

The one guy (Mattis) in Trump's crosshairs says he did not do it. The three whistleblowers Trump can't identify say he did. 

I know where my money is. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 79

jimc91 wrote:

btw, President Trump is still President and he is winning the narative regardless of the desires of the dishonest media.  I LOVE IT!!

Winning the narrative?  at 30+%  of popularity perhaps you meant in Puerto Rico?

Message 58 of 79

@Centristsin2010, perhaps in all the hast to insult someone you missed the last paragraph and the name of the author.

BY Ryan Pickrell

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

And Mattis? Is he now a liar (your favorite word)?

No Rk  I really don't believe that Mattis is a liar, but like I have said, we live in a world of Alternative Facts, therefore fake news are news  whether true or not, in these times of uncertainty happen and I guess we have lost the way of discerning the difference. again, your leader has shown us that.

Message 60 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Secretary of Defense James Mattis discredited a questionable NBC report Wednesday that claimed President Donald Trump demanded a tenfold increase in the size of the nuclear arsenal.

“Recent reports that the President called for an increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal are absolutely false,” Mattis said in a statement. “This kind of erroneous reporting is irresponsible.”

The NBC report suggested that Trump’s surprising request caused Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to call the president a “moron,” part of another report which both the secretary of state and the president have criticized for inaccuracies.

Trump rejected Wednesday’s report as fake news, calling NBC out on Twitter and putting them on the same level as CNN, which the president has repeatedly attacked for its false reporting.

Trump called NBC’s style of reporting and journalism “disgusting” when speaking to reporters Wednesday.

“It is frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write,” he said, adding that a number of outlets are writing stories based on sources that simply do not exist.

BY Ryan Pickrell

"President Donald Trump said he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during a gathering this past summer of the nation’s highest-ranking national security leaders, according to three officials who were in the room."

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military

So, Jim's source for the OP article is saying that "3 of trump's highest-ranking national security leaders" lied about what trump said.  Wouldn't surprise me that his administration lies....wouldn't be the first time now, would it?

So, that is based on the assumption that NBC told the truth. How did you manage to come to that conclusion?

NBC has credibility, trump does not.  Wouldn't be the first time someone in his administration lied to cover for his idiocy.

And Mattis? Is he now a liar (your favorite word)?  You can decide for yourself.....

Those who are honest rarely ever hear that word.  Not surprisingly, you think it's others favorite word.