AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

126 Views
Message 11 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

It has become rolling on the floor funny to see all of the trollish postings endlessly and lamely attempting to defend the actions and words of Trump and his dysfunctional administration.

 

And the surveillance and investigations continue .......


I wish I could see the humor in the hate-filled left's unending rants about Nazis and Kluxers. But I can't - I see it as destructive to my Nation.


It's only considered "destructive" by those who readily accept the Alt-Right and the KKK having influence in the White House and in the Republican Party.  LOL !!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

126 Views
Message 12 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

 


Well, Khrushchev said it but you said Americans said it - I had not heard that. All I heard was nonsense about all those Kluxers and Nazis running around DC.

 

And, a posted elsewhere, the people you are concerned about have as much influence on the Reps as the Black Nationalists have on the Dems. Think of it as a balance and move on to bigger things.


I never claimed that "Americans said it", quote me saying that, or it is yet another false claim that you so often make about other posters.

 

Trying to write off the KKK and the Alt-Right having influence in the White house and the Republican Party as "balance" is another thing the Alt-Right would do. Using an erroneous term such as "Black Nationalists" is also what the Alt Right would do. 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

123 Views
Message 13 of 79

ChasKy53 wrote:

It has become rolling on the floor funny to see all of the trollish postings endlessly and lamely attempting to defend the actions and words of Trump and his dysfunctional administration.

 

And the surveillance and investigations continue .......


I wish I could see the humor in the hate-filled left's unending rants about Nazis and Kluxers. But I can't - I see it as destructive to my Nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

119 Views
Message 14 of 79

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

 

 


You've explained it very well. They said they will destroy us from within without a shot being fired. Without due diligence this could easily happen. It seems to be working with a small part of our society.The Alt-Right white supremacists seem to have gained a foothold in the Republican Party. The Republicans need to wake up and cleanse their Party of them.


Yes, chas, "they" did say that. "They" are quoted below.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/111856-ussrkhrushchev-we-take-america-without-firing-ann-dickerson


So what is the point of your link? I know they (Khrushchev) said it, most Americans do. Now the KKK white supremacists have a foothold in the Republican Party and many of them defend the Nazis, even trump and some of his supporters. This in itself causes more division. That is even evident in this forum. And, IMHO, the Republican Party needs to cleanse themselves of them.


Well, Khrushchev said it but you said Americans said it - I had not heard that. All I heard was nonsense about all those Kluxers and Nazis running around DC.

 

And, a posted elsewhere, the people you are concerned about have as much influence on the Reps as the Black Nationalists have on the Dems. Think of it as a balance and move on to bigger things.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

133 Views
Message 15 of 79

It has become rolling on the floor funny to see all of the trollish postings endlessly and lamely attempting to defend the actions and words of Trump and his dysfunctional administration.

 

And the surveillance and investigations continue .......


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

123 Views
Message 16 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

 

 


You've explained it very well. They said they will destroy us from within without a shot being fired. Without due diligence this could easily happen. It seems to be working with a small part of our society.The Alt-Right white supremacists seem to have gained a foothold in the Republican Party. The Republicans need to wake up and cleanse their Party of them.


Yes, chas, "they" did say that. "They" are quoted below.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/111856-ussrkhrushchev-we-take-america-without-firing-ann-dickerson


So what is the point of your link? I know they (Khrushchev) said it, most Americans do. Now the KKK white supremacists have a foothold in the Republican Party and many of them defend the Nazis, even trump and some of his supporters. This in itself causes more division. That is even evident in this forum. And, IMHO, the Republican Party needs to cleanse themselves of them.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

132 Views
Message 17 of 79

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


????????

How can I decide for myself if you think Mattis is a liar?  You can decide for yourself.

Just to clarify - you want me to decide if you think Mattis is a liar. Do I have that right?


 


Naw, you rarely get much "right".  No one called him a liar...doesn't mean he's telling the truth though. I'm willing to bet that confuses some fools.


If he is not lying and he is not telling the truth - is he simply ignorant of the facts that the "unnamed sources" are familiar with? Without knowing who the "unnamed sources" are, how can such an assessment be made?

 

As to "fools" - only a fool (or one only concerned with their biases) would accept such a position.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

118 Views
Message 18 of 79

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Wow, three people say Trump made the comment. Seems......interesting. 

 

Three officials who were in the room during the meeting told NBC News that the president's comments came after he viewed a briefing slide charting the reduction of the nation's nuclear weapons since the late 1960s.


You are assuming that NBC told the truth and Mattis lied - why?

____________________________________________________________________

They both told the truth as they were covering different parts. Trump never presented a policy request to increase the number as he knows nothing about them. That's why the session. During his schooling he learned we had a lot more years ago and said that was great we should look at that. He was being his usual 10 year old child self. That is what NBC reported and what the Sec. of State called him names about. Now people who understand the subject new that, but the people who are under the control of the Russian Bots are like Trump and do not understand any of this. They just follow orders from the masters. The Sec. of defence covered a formal policy request which was never made by our child President.



What have Russian Bots to do with NBC - did they plant the story?


Yes


Well, if the story was planted by Russian Bots, that would seem to indicate it is not true ("fake news") and NBC is a willing tool of the Russian Bots.

 

An interesting perspective.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

129 Views
Message 19 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


????????

How can I decide for myself if you think Mattis is a liar?  You can decide for yourself.

Just to clarify - you want me to decide if you think Mattis is a liar. Do I have that right?


 


Naw, you rarely get much "right".  No one called him a liar...doesn't mean he's telling the truth though. I'm willing to bet that confuses some fools.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Mattis Says NBC Report On Trump Is ‘Absolutely False’

122 Views
Message 20 of 79

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Wow, three people say Trump made the comment. Seems......interesting. 

 

Three officials who were in the room during the meeting told NBC News that the president's comments came after he viewed a briefing slide charting the reduction of the nation's nuclear weapons since the late 1960s.


You are assuming that NBC told the truth and Mattis lied - why?

____________________________________________________________________

They both told the truth as they were covering different parts. Trump never presented a policy request to increase the number as he knows nothing about them. That's why the session. During his schooling he learned we had a lot more years ago and said that was great we should look at that. He was being his usual 10 year old child self. That is what NBC reported and what the Sec. of State called him names about. Now people who understand the subject new that, but the people who are under the control of the Russian Bots are like Trump and do not understand any of this. They just follow orders from the masters. The Sec. of defence covered a formal policy request which was never made by our child President.



What have Russian Bots to do with NBC - did they plant the story?


Yes

Report Inappropriate Content