The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Martin Shkreli goes to jail

Message 1 of 16 (174 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Shkreli was the hedge fund manager who defrauded investors and raised the price of an anti-aids drug by 5,000%. He was out on bail when he offered $5,000 to anyone who would bring him a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair while she was on her book tour. The judge felt this was soliciting assault (yep) and revolved his bond. 

Moral of the story? Beware arrogant, white guys. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/09/13/martin-shkreli-apologizes-for-facebook-po...

What was the point of the racist comment?

It was "talk like a conservative" day when I posted this .

I wish that were true. I'd love to have you over here on the right (correct) side of the prism. But - no - that thing of seeing everything through the prism of racism is an identifying mark of the radical, hate-filled left.

The right wing side has been - and still is the delusional crackpot side ever since McCarthy, Welch, Goldwater and Nixon - all of whom were liars - completely devoid of ethics and a conscience...

Interestingly - more and more republican/conservative members of congress are re-discovering morals, ethics, their backbone, are "growing a pair and are doing what's correct and in the long term best interests of the nation instead of what trump wants...

Just looove the delusional projections of fringe right racists....

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 2 of 16 (186 Views)

rker321 wrote:

My question is, as to why did he want a lock of hair  from Hillary?  any ideas?

To make a profit from it. This may be fake news, but i read somewhere he had a famous musical act with a cult like following make him a private record, and is thinking about selling it on ebay. Fake, true, hair, music. this guy is about greed.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 16 (190 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Shkreli was the hedge fund manager who defrauded investors and raised the price of an anti-aids drug by 5,000%. He was out on bail when he offered $5,000 to anyone who would bring him a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair while she was on her book tour. The judge felt this was soliciting assault (yep) and revolved his bond. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/09/13/martin-shkreli-apologizes-for-facebook-po...

I wish that were true. I'd love to have you over here on the right (correct) side of the prism. But - no - that thing of seeing everything through the prism of racism is an identifying mark of the radical, hate-filled left.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 16 (196 Views)

This arrogant **bleep** can't to prison fast enough. He has absolutely no remorse which makes him a narcissist and dangerous psychopath. He's playing games by trying to interest those who hate Hillary Clinton. It's hard to believe that his greed and arrogance was accepted by Big Pharma. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 16 (204 Views)

Must have something to do with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi - Oh Please.....................

Message 6 of 16 (251 Views)

rker321 wrote:

SO  WHY DID HE NEEDED  CLINTON'S HAIR FOR?  

I read this and thought about the nightmare of doing a book signing while every hour or so somebody reached over and pulled out a strand of hair. Now, I am certain the Secret Service would have dealt with it and anyone who tried it would be in jail immediately but it was the attempt that counts. 

Message 7 of 16 (255 Views)

It was a crackpot idea Shkreli had about DNA...

No factual scientific basis...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 8 of 16 (257 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Message 9 of 16 (266 Views)

rker321 wrote:

SO  WHY DID HE NEED CLINTON'S HAIR?  

@rker321 Crikey man, simmer down. We heard you the first time. Smiley Happy

Grammatical corrections happen. Sorry.

As to your question: Need? There is no need. Want? Possibly. I suspect he's just a jerk who wanted to create waves. He seems to like to upset others.

He'd be in good company on this board, now I think about it. Hm, maybe he'll have Internet in prison. Yay.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 16 (274 Views)

SO  WHY DID HE NEEDED  CLINTON'S HAIR FOR?