Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Trusted Social Butterfly

MUST READING: Analysis of Putin and Trump

Message 1 of 6 (56 Views)

Yes indeed. This well written article spells out in great detail how Russia is manipulating Trump and the impact of psychological warfare. Trump supporters are just the kind of people Russians can maniipulate because they never do their own research.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: MUST READING: Analysis of Putin and Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 6 (71 Views)

critical thinking--I wish I could say anything here surprises me.  Nor is there anything here that hasn't be intimated before.  Trump is Putin's puppet--he's much better at the diversion game than is Little Donnie, who really thought Putin liked him "HE SAYS NICE THINGS ABOUT ME," said stupid Little Donnie--much too dumb to know when he's being played. 

Ironically, this is what  Trump has done his whole life--took advantage, manipulated, used--and yet he is too stupid to know when someone is taking a play right out of his own play book and using those plays against him.

A few months ago, when I first became aware of this forum, one of the threads was YOUR PRESIDENT IS AN IDIOT.  Don't know who started it, but that poster sure wasn't wrong, and I think of that thread everyday as Little Donnie digs himself in deeper and deeper.  

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

'Crickets' from the Right ?????

What the heck does that mean??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)

'Crickets' from the Right ?????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)

Forbes continues to add Russian links to Donald.     When one hears Donald, listen carefully to his words, he is keeping the Russian Oligarchs happy by saying "no business....)  YET.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2017/03/20/russian-billionaire-family-trump-ties-ongoing/#d1...

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

MUST READING: Analysis of Putin and Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 6 (133 Views)

This lengthy, but incredible article, was written by a Yale History Professor which elegantly explains Putin's goals and how he's using Trump to achieve those goals. Here's the link and a short excerpt

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/lost-war-russia-article-1.3001640 

In 2016 Russian authorities made no attempt to hide their preference for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. After the election, the Russian parliament gave Trump a standing ovation and a leading talk show host congratulated Russians on their victory in the American elections. And of course, Trump actually called upon Russia to intervene in the election and, for good measure, recited Russian fake news at a rally. He shared his main adviser with Russian oligarchs and solicited foreign policy advice from people with stakes in a Russian gas company.

His first national security adviser took money from a Russian propaganda organ, and his secretary of state was granted the "Order of Friendship" from Vladimir Putin. And, as we have been hearing, other members of the Trump campaign were in touch with Russian diplomats before and after the elections.