Are You Ready for the Next Natural Disaster? AARP Live Can Help You Get Prepared Tonight at 10 p.m. Watch here

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 7,183
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 21 of 33 (187 Views)

Epster wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Well, good. Thieves got arrested. And your point would be????


Maybe you missed my original comment.  Font too small?

 

Looters Beware!

 

 

 


@jimc91 I hope you see the kudos I give you as recgnition of your willingness to take this treatment. I commend you.

 


@Epster, yes and thank you.  

 

Any poster that posts here knows just how "EMOTINAL" our friends are on the left.  Its actually a sad commentary to allow ones emotions to completely drive their life.  There is so much more to live for.

 

News Flash!!  The election is over, lets get on with things.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 7,183
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 22 of 33 (173 Views)

Richva wrote:

Epster wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

 

It doesn't change the fact that Blacks are highlighted as the sole perpetrators of looting. Happened in New Orleans, in Houston, and now, in Florida.


@nctarheel The issue then should be taken up with biased media, not the person who posted the story. You are, of course, free to waste your time, sir. I am free to decide you've wasted enough of mine. Good night.

 

 


You raise a good point about the media but it also demonstrates the limited scope of the person who did the original post. 


@Richva If you read the original post you will find the writer did not mention the race of the looters.  

 

The race appears to live rent free in the minds of you and @nctarheel.  EVERYTHING appears to be about race.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,126
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 23 of 33 (166 Views)

Epster wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

 

It doesn't change the fact that Blacks are highlighted as the sole perpetrators of looting. Happened in New Orleans, in Houston, and now, in Florida.


@nctarheel The issue then should be taken up with biased media, not the person who posted the story. You are, of course, free to waste your time, sir. I am free to decide you've wasted enough of mine. Good night.

 

 


You raise a good point about the media but it also demonstrates the limited scope of the person who did the original post. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,289
Registered: ‎04-07-2015

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 24 of 33 (170 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

 

It doesn't change the fact that Blacks are highlighted as the sole perpetrators of looting. Happened in New Orleans, in Houston, and now, in Florida.


@nctarheel The issue then should be taken up with biased media, not the person who posted the story. You are, of course, free to waste your time, sir. I am free to decide you've wasted enough of mine. Good night.

 

 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,126
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 25 of 33 (168 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Well, good. Thieves got arrested. And your point would be????


Maybe you missed my original comment.  Font too small?

 

Looters Beware!

 

 

 


Oh. I thought it might be "The lower classes in this country should be jailed to prevent this sort of thing".  I can really see where "looters beware" on an AARP site would be an effective deterrent though. 

 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,289
Registered: ‎04-07-2015

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 26 of 33 (142 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Well, good. Thieves got arrested. And your point would be????


Maybe you missed my original comment.  Font too small?

 

Looters Beware!

 

 

 


@jimc91 I hope you see the kudos I give you as recgnition of your willingness to take this treatment. I commend you.

 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 7,183
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 27 of 33 (132 Views)

Richva wrote:

Well, good. Thieves got arrested. And your point would be????


Maybe you missed my original comment.  Font too small?

 

Looters Beware!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,126
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 28 of 33 (130 Views)

Well, good. Thieves got arrested. And your point would be????

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 7,183
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 29 of 33 (131 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

https://www.local10.com/weather/hurricane-irma/looters-caught-by-local-10-cameras-arrested-by-fort-l...

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looters BEWARE!!

 

 

 


I can't imagine why you posted this particular article?

 

To whom are you directing your warning?

 

I imagine that the subjects, all being BLACK, is the qualifier for being the subject of your post.

 

Otherwise, you might have also included 30 year old Keith Adams, pictured below, also as an example of a looter. He was caught on Saturday.

 

But I guess he doesn't meet your criteria.

 

 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/19/441EB0F900000578-0-They_join_30_year_old_Keith_Adams_wh...


Do you see everything as a racial issue? 

 

I guess the old "Hammer sees EVERYTHING as a nail" applies here.

 

Consider a hobby to fill some of your spare time... Good Grief!!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,397
Registered: ‎05-16-2009

Re: Looters caught by Local 10 cameras arrested by Fort Lauderdale police

Message 30 of 33 (128 Views)

Epster wrote:

 

@nctarheel You'll recall what we were chatting about earlier ... your response here is a case in point. A known conservative posted an article. You apparently assume that because the article doesn't mention black looters (I am taking you at your word: I did not follow the link) that the poster is clearly a racist.

 

What the what?

 

Can we all assume that looters come in all sizes, shapes and ethnicities?

 

I am not interested in a back and forth on this. I just saw the opportunity to illustrate what I was thinking earlier, so uh, I guess, thank you for that. 

 


Since you didn't check the film at the link; I don't know how you can establish my thoughts as relates to my response.

 

I will agree with you on one point and I quote you: "Can we all assume that looters come in all sizes, shapes, and ethnicities?"

 

Yes, we can.

 

I easily found a looter that wasn't Black. Why couldn't the poster?

 

Links depicting Blacks involved in alleged criminal activity regularly appear in this particular poster's postings.

 

Check the archives.

 

I am happy that I was again of service to you so that you were able to post an example of a previous thought.

 

It doesn't change the fact that Blacks are highlighted as the sole perpetrators of looting. Happened in New Orleans, in Houston, and now, in Florida.