Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

15 Views
Message 1 of 61

rk9152 wrote:
I don't know about those "ignobles" but I did, in error, make reference to legalized prostitution. I understand that the woman involved was not a prostitute, she was a porn star who extorted Trump.

Because sleeping with porn stars is such a reasonable idea on so many levels how could you expect anything negative to happen?  Your Moron (Thanks Rex) at work!

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

ReLOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

23 Views
Message 2 of 61

There is no negative fact or revelation about Trump which would result in a member of the Cult saying anything negative about their hero and idol in the White House. If they were objective and cared about the truth, they wouldn't be a member of the Trump Cult.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

39 Views
Message 3 of 61

   So off topic, but I couldn't resist.    My parents always told me when I asked what did a word mean:   The dictionary is paid for.    Now, some are on-line and some here are pleading stupidity ( i don't know what that means).   oh my.    Sort of proves my point about the ignobles.

   Paying for silence - I wonder when people don't understand words, if they also fail to understand why the issue of Donald doesn't hesitate to " pay for silence' via NDA  is a bfd. 

 

   Gee whiz, even the US Olympic committee who paid a girl that was sexually abused by a physician has backed down on their holding her to her  to here NDA.  

 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

52 Views
Message 4 of 61

afisher wrote:

   Oh My, the GOP  ignobles have spent a lot of time attempting to a) make a point that the woman involved was a prostitute, now why is that?   Is that the start of a smear campaign....sorry it was an epic FAIL.    b)  this woman was paid quite well to not talk about this - again that doesn't make her a prostitute.   c)  the magic of media:   a national magazine has a 5500 word interview with this woman and that interview is over a decade old...so the NDA of the woman has ZERO bearing on the issue when the interview hits the streets.  Hilariously, the magazine is taking a play straight from Donald.  

 

Donald will tweet, his whine will be about libel - because he can makes up distractions for his ignoble followers who may not comprehend that Donald doesn't know or care about the law and neither do they....but they will try it here, again, soon.    


I don't know about those "ignobles" but I did, in error, make reference to legalized prostitution. I understand that the woman involved was not a prostitute, she was a porn star who extorted Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

59 Views
Message 5 of 61

   Oh My, the GOP  ignobles have spent a lot of time attempting to a) make a point that the woman involved was a prostitute, now why is that?   Is that the start of a smear campaign....sorry it was an epic FAIL.    b)  this woman was paid quite well to not talk about this - again that doesn't make her a prostitute.   c)  the magic of media:   a national magazine has a 5500 word interview with this woman and that interview is over a decade old...so the NDA of the woman has ZERO bearing on the issue when the interview hits the streets.  Hilariously, the magazine is taking a play straight from Donald.  

 

Donald will tweet, his whine will be about libel - because he can makes up distractions for his ignoble followers who may not comprehend that Donald doesn't know or care about the law and neither do they....but they will try it here, again, soon.    

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

68 Views
Message 6 of 61

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

rk - Was it a Trump supporter who brought it up?

 

That would be Michael Cohen, Attorney at Law and a Big dt supporter, bringing it up when he made payment to this woman's supporter, her attorney.  But because dt is a buck-stops-here kind of guy, we have to agree he brought it up himself and can't really blame Mr. Cohen for following orders.  Besides, dt is doing a terrible job of keeping his toxic self well hidden and that's a bit tricky when R.Mueller is very good at any job HE undertakes.  If there is a Russian pee party tape, I'm certain he has filed it correctly and will bring it up when necessary.


It was brought up here by oceanedge2 - a big Trump supporter???


Michael Cohen, a trump supporter. brought it up. Fifth grade reading comprehension makes that very clear. That pesky reality thing bites you again.


Is that the reading level where you learn the meaning of, "It was brought up here by oceanedge2..."?


Oceanedge didn't "bring it up".  Oceanedge pointed out that Michael Cohen brought it up and yes he's a trump supporter. Ain't reality tough for you?


ocean is posting here, Cohen is not. Why do you obsess over such meaningless stuff?


Why do you obsess over Putin's useful idiot?    It's firmly established that he lies more often than he tells the truth...

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

72 Views
Message 7 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

rk - Was it a Trump supporter who brought it up?

 

That would be Michael Cohen, Attorney at Law and a Big dt supporter, bringing it up when he made payment to this woman's supporter, her attorney.  But because dt is a buck-stops-here kind of guy, we have to agree he brought it up himself and can't really blame Mr. Cohen for following orders.  Besides, dt is doing a terrible job of keeping his toxic self well hidden and that's a bit tricky when R.Mueller is very good at any job HE undertakes.  If there is a Russian pee party tape, I'm certain he has filed it correctly and will bring it up when necessary.


It was brought up here by oceanedge2 - a big Trump supporter???


Michael Cohen, a trump supporter. brought it up. Fifth grade reading comprehension makes that very clear. That pesky reality thing bites you again.


Is that the reading level where you learn the meaning of, "It was brought up here by oceanedge2..."?


Oceanedge didn't "bring it up".  Oceanedge pointed out that Michael Cohen brought it up and yes he's a trump supporter. Ain't reality tough for you?


ocean is posting here, Cohen is not. Why do you obsess over such meaningless stuff?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

97 Views
Message 8 of 61

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

rk - Was it a Trump supporter who brought it up?

 

That would be Michael Cohen, Attorney at Law and a Big dt supporter, bringing it up when he made payment to this woman's supporter, her attorney.  But because dt is a buck-stops-here kind of guy, we have to agree he brought it up himself and can't really blame Mr. Cohen for following orders.  Besides, dt is doing a terrible job of keeping his toxic self well hidden and that's a bit tricky when R.Mueller is very good at any job HE undertakes.  If there is a Russian pee party tape, I'm certain he has filed it correctly and will bring it up when necessary.


It was brought up here by oceanedge2 - a big Trump supporter???


Michael Cohen, a trump supporter. brought it up. Fifth grade reading comprehension makes that very clear. That pesky reality thing bites you again.


Is that the reading level where you learn the meaning of, "It was brought up here by oceanedge2..."?


Oceanedge didn't "bring it up".  Oceanedge pointed out that Michael Cohen brought it up and yes he's a trump supporter. Ain't reality tough for you?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

98 Views
Message 9 of 61

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

rk - Was it a Trump supporter who brought it up?

 

That would be Michael Cohen, Attorney at Law and a Big dt supporter, bringing it up when he made payment to this woman's supporter, her attorney.  But because dt is a buck-stops-here kind of guy, we have to agree he brought it up himself and can't really blame Mr. Cohen for following orders.  Besides, dt is doing a terrible job of keeping his toxic self well hidden and that's a bit tricky when R.Mueller is very good at any job HE undertakes.  If there is a Russian pee party tape, I'm certain he has filed it correctly and will bring it up when necessary.


It was brought up here by oceanedge2 - a big Trump supporter???


Michael Cohen, a trump supporter. brought it up. Fifth grade reading comprehension makes that very clear. That pesky reality thing bites you again.


Is that the reading level where you learn the meaning of, "It was brought up here by oceanedge2..."?


The whole world knows about trump's mental deterioration and current ability to read only at a grade school level... at a rate that is noticeably slower than normal conversation when complex multisyllabic words are encountered...

 

What's your point?  

 

The entire world knows about trump and his lawyers arranging payment to a porn star of well over a hundred thousand dollars to ensure her silence.

 

It's fact - every bit as much a fact as the fact that trump said the world "bleephole"... 

 

Of course trump lies - he won't stop lying until he stops breathing...

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP PAID FOR PORN STAR'S SILENCE

102 Views
Message 10 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

rk - Was it a Trump supporter who brought it up?

 

That would be Michael Cohen, Attorney at Law and a Big dt supporter, bringing it up when he made payment to this woman's supporter, her attorney.  But because dt is a buck-stops-here kind of guy, we have to agree he brought it up himself and can't really blame Mr. Cohen for following orders.  Besides, dt is doing a terrible job of keeping his toxic self well hidden and that's a bit tricky when R.Mueller is very good at any job HE undertakes.  If there is a Russian pee party tape, I'm certain he has filed it correctly and will bring it up when necessary.


It was brought up here by oceanedge2 - a big Trump supporter???


Michael Cohen, a trump supporter. brought it up. Fifth grade reading comprehension makes that very clear. That pesky reality thing bites you again.


Is that the reading level where you learn the meaning of, "It was brought up here by oceanedge2..."?

Report Inappropriate Content