Tune into AARP’s Facebook Live Résumé Q&A Wednesday, 4 p.m. EDT | Facebook.com/AARP

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LISTEN TO WHO DAVID DUKE TURNS TO FOR GUIDANCE

Message 1 of 18 (63 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Some blindly defend Trump on everything he says or does. Why do they act in that manner?

For the rest of us, we watch what Trump does and says. Trump hired two WHITE NATIONALISTS, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller to work in key White House roles.

Apparently the donald supporters have selective reading:   Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

Another quote from Duke:   “We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Donald supporters would admit that they couldn't recognize a bold face lie if they read it, but they automatically accept any conspiracy theory that is presented by the Alt-Right Donald storm troopers.  

Here is a short walk down memory lane of their guy.   They believe or say they believe whatever their leader / party endorses.    http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Trusted Social Butterfly

LISTEN TO WHO DAVID DUKE TURNS TO FOR GUIDANCE

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 18 (75 Views)

Some blindly defend Trump on everything he says or does. Why do they act in that manner?

For the rest of us, we watch what Trump does and says. Trump hired two WHITE NATIONALISTS, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller to work in key White House roles.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 18 (77 Views)

rk9152:  And it was the likes of Black Power and the antifa brownshirts that got Obama elected. But neither that nor your words has anything to do with my response to MIseker.

Still stuck in the 60s?  Black Power was thing back then, but not so much these days. You can officially stop letting it keep you up at night. Smiley Happy

And "antifa" is short for antifascism which I believe is better than pro fascism. Perhaps you disagree with that? The brownshirts part is just pure malarkey.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 18 (86 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
from WAPO : Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

Do you not realize that your post is out of step with the topic title?

Do you realize that everything stated was true? Yes, it relates to the topic, regardless of "the topic title". The likes of Duke and his racist followers got Trump elected, without the racists, Trump wouldn't have gotten enough votes to get the electoral votes he got.

And it was the likes of Black Power and the antifa brownshirts that got Obama elected. But neither that nor your words has anything to do with my response to MIseker.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 18 (90 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
from WAPO : Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

Ok - so the neigbor's dog may believe you - Mlseker's post is absolutely dead center on the topic.

'Splain that one to me, Lucy.

It would appear that David Duke was not happy with the comments of our President and the President is not on board with David Duke both per the item offered by MIseker.

So which liberal wouldn't they both attack if the liberal suggested they were both racists?

That just the usual squabbling in the pervert ranks...

You are wandering around avoiding the thought. Read the post that I was responding to and then see if you can come up with some rational way of getting "pervert ranks" into the discussion. 

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 18 (124 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Do you realize that everything stated was true? Yes, it relates to the topic, regardless of "the topic title". The likes of Duke and his racist followers got Trump elected, without the racists, Trump wouldn't have gotten enough votes to get the electoral votes he got.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 18 (130 Views)

Not meaning to seem two-faced; don't want anyone deported. No, not even HIM.

Just asking those who don't want to share space, go away. They can afford to buy 1/3rd of the land on this planet (at a minimum, I'd think), so please go buy their own place and do whatever they want there.

If you are not one of the 1% and can't afford an acre, then please either hitch your wagon to one of the above or learn how to live with the rest of us...

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 18 (135 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Ok - so the neigbor's dog may believe you - Mlseker's post is absolutely dead center on the topic.

'Splain that one to me, Lucy.

It would appear that David Duke was not happy with the comments of our President and the President is not on board with David Duke both per the item offered by MIseker.

So which liberal wouldn't they both attack if the liberal suggested they were both racists?

That just the usual squabbling in the pervert ranks...

KAKISTOCRACY
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 18 (150 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper and David Duke share many core beliefs, like the inferiority of people of color, the supremacy of the White race, and the need to return to the Glory that was America before the 13th and 14th Amendments.

Now the alt-Right has killed one and injured a dozen by driving their car into a crowd of counter-protestors - a favorite tactic of racist terrorists everywhere. Trump of course condemns both sides.

Sorry to report....it's now THREE dead.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 18 (152 Views)

WebWiseWoman wrote:

How dare AARP allow this to be "front page".  PUH-LEEEEEZE.  This is worthy of the front page!!!!

I'm sorry; I know everyone can change for the better, BUT he stated he was attending the rally supporting "hatred, bigotry and violence" and has left at least 1 dead and 33 injured (at this time).

Enough is enough; if you do not want to share this place with others, LEAVE (remember that from the 70s?). I state it now on a global level; let us who get along globally get along. DT and that NK guy, go away, PLEASE!

Image result for bigotry sucks

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.