Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LIKE A DICTATOR

Message 1 of 10 (38 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.newsweek.com/rush-limbaugh-suggests-trump-acting-dictator-and-making-him-nervous-682908

RUSH LIMBAUGH SUGGESTS TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR AND IS MAKING HIM 'NERVOUS'

Donald Trump’s comments about the NFL are starting to make Rush Limbaugh feel nervous, the conservative radio host said on his show Wednesday.

Limbaugh, who has previously expressed his concern about Trump’s tweets, made his feelings on the president’s interference in the ongoing NFL protests clear on his show.

"There’s a part of this story that’s starting to make me nervous, and it’s this: I am very uncomfortable with the president of the United States being able to dictate the behavior and power of anybody. That’s not where this should be coming from," he said.

Textbook fascism.  Even Limbaugh is getting nervous.

But El Rushbo is constantly called a liar on these boards so, I guess he is wrong here - right??

No, you are.  It's his ditto-heads that lie.

It gets more and more "out there" - if a "ditto-head" repeats something Limbaugh says they are lying but he tells the truth????

It's his shtick.  Is it your's too?

What is his shtick - lying by telling the truth? That is where your convoluted stuff above took us.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 10 (39 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.newsweek.com/rush-limbaugh-suggests-trump-acting-dictator-and-making-him-nervous-682908

RUSH LIMBAUGH SUGGESTS TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR AND IS MAKING HIM 'NERVOUS'

Donald Trump’s comments about the NFL are starting to make Rush Limbaugh feel nervous, the conservative radio host said on his show Wednesday.

Limbaugh, who has previously expressed his concern about Trump’s tweets, made his feelings on the president’s interference in the ongoing NFL protests clear on his show.

"There’s a part of this story that’s starting to make me nervous, and it’s this: I am very uncomfortable with the president of the United States being able to dictate the behavior and power of anybody. That’s not where this should be coming from," he said.

But El Rushbo is constantly called a liar on these boards so, I guess he is wrong here - right??

It gets more and more "out there" - if a "ditto-head" repeats something Limbaugh says they are lying but he tells the truth????

You're really stretching it now.

This just too funny!

The democrats plan for the 2018...  Just hate anything and everything about Trump!

Well it certainly does seem to be resonating with the American people.  Do you think they know just HOW it is resonating?

What a plan!

As Bugs Bunny would say, WHAT A MAROON!

I don't know for sure what is happening inside the Democratic Party but if our radicals represent it, it is in trouble. They simply do not understand that all this negativism and hatred is not the way to win the "hearts and minds" of the American voter.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10 (67 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

This just too funny!

The democrats plan for the 2018...  Just hate anything and everything about Trump!

Well it certainly does seem to be resonating with the American people.  Do you think they know just HOW it is resonating?

What a plan!

kudo for ol Bugs. I keep hearing elmer fudd.." theres somfing awfuwwy screwy going on around here"

So it begins.

Message 4 of 10 (68 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

It's his shtick.  Is it your's too?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 5 of 10 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

yep. my opinion is he is reparing for a popular takedown of Trump. Whipping up his fans and looking for more. Im not buying it. I listened to Rush in his first week..he described himself as a buffoon lampooning liberals. And so he remains..its just sad that he has the influence he does. 

So it begins.

Message 6 of 10 (79 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

This just too funny!

What a plan!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10 (84 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

Message 8 of 10 (100 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10 (109 Views)

gruffstuff wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

LIKE A DICTATOR

Message 10 of 10 (118 Views)