Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

[ Edited ]
Message 51 of 215 (181 Views)

Cirice--Not sure that hasn't happened already. Maybe when little donnie is thrown out, he will be told he has to pay back all the money he's stolen from the American people. Between his frivolous trips to Mar a Lago, used to build its popularity and increase trump income ( that should go to the American people too), the ridiculous conspiracy theories and trump ordered equally ridiculous investigations, for example, something good can be done for this country. Maybe a step toward infrastructure improvement, power grid updates--you know things that don't smack of greed or mental illness, but, rather, concern for America.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Info Seeker +

Message 52 of 215 (186 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

The Obama's travel ... yes I was critical of that as were others including the Media. You continue to bring that up..it must have hit a nerve or two or three with you. Soory!

I think Trump should pay for some of his travel expenses and not go by what the Obama's did.

Obama's shopping trips...I never said a thing about that. Did you?

Trump's family trips cost taxpayers nearly as much in a month as Obama's cost in a whole year. At this rate, he'll outspend Obama's entire two terms in just one year.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 215 (194 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Can you prove that there is no God or that the Bible is wrong?   

Can YOU prove that there IS a God or that the Bible IS right?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 54 of 215 (204 Views)

RK--Thank you for your less then juvenile compliment---wouldn't expect anything else from such an insightful (NOT) Alt. Right trump supporter-

America first = isolationism--stupid idea in an ever shrinking world, global economy, and a world where working with other cultures is of utmost importance.

Anything insightful to say to that, or are you just worried I may get a kudo??

so sad!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 215 (207 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Nope - dead wrong! - again!   Observation of the real world.

Can you prove that there is no God or that the Bible is wrong?  And why is it upsetting when anyone professes faith in religion?  Are you afraid they might just be right?

Have a good evening Alferd.

And why is it upsetting to you if someone doesn't believe in religion? I try to force my beliefs on no one, as it should be. I profess a faith in God and not one religion and I have no one here that gives me guff about it. But then to me whatever someone else wants to believe is entirely up to them and I give them no guff about it. It takes two to argue, so if you are in an argument, don't entirely blame the other person.

Have a good night.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 215 (193 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

NC--Thank you for your very insightful and educational post!

Deep as always.

So, how would you express your view of the thought. If "America first" is bad, what is good??

I would simply say to tell the truth. Trump doesn't mean all of America first, he means the top 1% of America first.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 215 (192 Views)

@alferdpacker--As I'm sure you know,  Native American belief is also very similar to all other religions you have mentioned. Nice to have educated and intelligent conversation with regard to this subject, as so many get almost hysterical when confronted with the reality of religion.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 58 of 215 (200 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Nope - dead wrong! - again!   Observation of the real world.

Can you prove that there is no God or that the Bible is wrong?  And why is it upsetting when anyone professes faith in religion?  Are you afraid they might just be right?

Have a good evening Alferd.

It never has mattered which writing you believe or what name you use - all gods and all religions came from the same single source just as there's never been the slightest question that faithful and observant Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in and worship the god that Abraham obeyed.

Does that exclude other beliefs/religions?   Don't be silly.

Science and religion are only different ways of seeing how things are.

Being a non-religious scientist is just another of the hundreds of perfectly acceptable ways of worshiping by living without harming your fellow human.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 215 (200 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Unnecessary to address any of that post - fact and reality need no explanation, justification or support.  

Their existence is proof entirely sufficient unto themselves.

Are you agreeing that the liberal rhetoric here is very similiar to that of the communistic countries today and that of the old Soviet Union? 

Please explain the rhetoric of the communistic countries, and the old Soviet Union. Did you ever visit any of them before or after?

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 60 of 215 (208 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Unnecessary to address any of that post - fact and reality need no explanation, justification or support.  

Their existence is proof entirely sufficient unto themselves.

Are you agreeing that the liberal rhetoric here is very similiar to that of the communistic countries today and that of the old Soviet Union?