The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 21 of 215 (246 Views)

When I look at the starts at night. and see so many of them.I think that such a universe didn't formed by itself. didn't happen just by chance, that there was no outside force that actually was the one that created that universe. You may call it God or Nature and its evolution, but whomever it was, 
They sure did a great job.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 215 (241 Views)

Chasky said, "Trump appointed Bannon, an Alt-Right White Nationalist as his adviser. Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what that means."

Let's define Alt-Right. That means he hates Jews and Minorities.

Let's also remember that Trump appointed another White Nationalist to the White House, Stephen Miller (who worked for a geniius named Michelle Bachmann).

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 215 (236 Views)

Trump appointed Bannon, an Alt-Right White Nationalist as his adviser. Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what that means.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 215 (237 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

And why is it upsetting to you if someone doesn't believe in religion? I try to force my beliefs on no one, as it should be.

Can you honestly say that you don't?  Can you point out where I am upset but just pointing out that there are some who can't stand it when someone says anything about religion.

And of course, disagreement is based more on partisanism rather than any of these topics. 

Try and have a good day.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 25 of 215 (240 Views)

Good post, NC.  To your point:

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump, Racism Did

It's pathetic so many Americans still embrace racism. PATHETIC!

No wonder Michelle Bachman say's she loves the fact trump, like her, wants to return us to the 1950's.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 215 (229 Views)

When it comes to THE REAL TRUTH, I have NEVER and I mean NEVER had a believer offer tangible proof of God, no matter how serious the discussion, no matter the venue of the discussion.

What usually happens is that the discussion is diverted to a related subject or the discussion abruptly ends.

It's hard to get to THE REAL TRUTH, especially when you have political leaders and their minions whose main purpose is to subvert it.

That RACISM is the engine behind the election of THE PORCINE PRESIDENT, is the partial engine behind the DeVos appointment and her love of CHARTER SCHOOLS is obvious to everyone but the blind minions who follow THE PORCINE PRESIDENT regardless of his actions.

That RELIGION is also an engine behind the election of THE PORCINE PRESIDENT (although with his lack of character, you wouldn't think so.... see racism), that religion is a partial engine behind the Devos appointment and her love of CHARTER SCHOOLS is obvious to everyone but the blind minions that accept what ridiculous statements come out of Devos's mouth because they follow THE PORCINE PRESIDENT without question.

It's the fear of another minority in a high level office, or worse yet, a Jew, or worse yet, a Muslim that has driven THE PORCINE PRESIDENT into office.

He will "milk" this fear throughout his FAKE PRESIDENCY and that, ladies and gentleman, is the most dangerous thing that has faced this country since the CIVIL WAR.

Message 27 of 215 (230 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
CT posted..
Repeatedly defending Donald Trump at all costs while completely ignoring facts doesn't help anyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------

As does calling posters that agree with Trump on anything are called Trump lovers by one poster.

Gee, not unlike those that supported Obama were called "Obama Lovers".  Whining about it now just reveals the hypocrisy.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 215 (236 Views)

Cent--The "don't log in feature" works even better!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!

Message 29 of 215 (232 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

==============================================
I wish that the ignore feature worked.

The scroll feature works just fine.  You're welcome!

Message 30 of 215 (226 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Seems to me both radical extremists and trump and his fellow racist followers have both declared war on all those unlike themselves.

Cent - it seems to me that the radical left can only offer vagues insults without any specifics. I'm sure it does "rk"; I'm sure it does.  It's usually because you CHOOSE to ignore the context.  And let's be real here, shall we?  Anyone to the left of you, including moderate Republicans, are the "radical left" to you in your posts.  Are the ad hominum attacks really necessary?

"Racist" is a perfectly good example. It was part of the "talking points" offered by the Dems during the campaign and is still stuck in the heads of the blind haters. I know, I know "rk".  The truth is tough for some to swallow.  So what has trump done to benefit the poor blacks in the inner city that he promised he was going to help?  Or was that just a "talking point"?  Has he united the country as he promised?  I'm not seeing it here; how `bout you?