AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 111 of 176 (73 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

creppelrm wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Obama didn't divide a nation. The prejudiced white people who can't handle talking about race did.

===============================================

Gee, Obama won two elections...that does not hold water.

Obama did divide our country...Google that and become informed on that issue.


Yes, Obama won twice like Hillary won once.  That Russian influence did it for Trump.


Do you have evidence as to any effect the Russians had on the outcome?? If not, why post such foolishness?

 

As to dividing - of course he did, white vs black, rich vs poor, illegal vs legal immigrants, men vs women, and, of course - the "who uses which bathroom" nonsense.


There you go - making up your own 'facts' again.


Did I post something inaccurate??

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,980
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 112 of 176 (73 Views)

RK--trump has done nothing for this country except abdicate world power and integrity. He is wholly incompetent, and just as wholly ignorant with regard to leadership. 

Seemingly incapable of accepting resonsibity, his go to move is to name call and blame others. This is not the mark of a leader, but, rather, desperation and just plain disgusting behavior.

The healthcare (that's a joke) bill just collapsed overnight. trump blames everyone but himself--why wasn't he out rallying this country? Ineffectual! 

RE: Dailykos and Think Progressive--I read neither as I, unlike others, am able to form an opinion on my own accord. Transversely, I would never subject myself to the disgusting racist propaganda of Breitbart and other sites like it, whose rhetoric is one of ignorance, white supremacy, propaganda, and hatred. When I have read some of the garbage these sites wreck on Americans, I find them shameful, as do the majority of Americans who realize that racism is the lowest form of cerebral functioning with regard to diversity, and comes not only from abject ignorance, but hatred. 

trump is clearly wrong with regard to almost everything he says and does. His presidency is one of dishonesty, lack of integrity, and incompetence. That is fact, not an opinion. This presidency is a cancer, which needs to be eradicated.

trump is wrong: supporters are wrong. FACT.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,753
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 113 of 176 (66 Views)

tRumpjr made the cover of TIME, with the tag line 'RED HANDED". 

The article inside includes some of his emails where he confesses to desiring the assistance of the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT to get his daddy elected.

 

It makes crystal clear his meeting with the Russians was based on his desire to obtain material from A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER that he could then use to influence the outcome of an AMERICAN election.

 

The only way this can NOT be seen as Treason would be to imagine the Russians were not expecting anything in return and that they had no intention to harm America by defiling our political process and casting doubt on the fairness of the election process.

 

The Lemontop Losers (aka Der Trumper Adminstration) has been a cacophony of dropping shoes since 20 Jan, and its not likely to get better as the investigations begin to dig thru the obstructionist walls Donny has built around his business dealings and his bathing preferences.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,211
Registered: ‎12-17-2010

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 114 of 176 (63 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

creppelrm wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Obama didn't divide a nation. The prejudiced white people who can't handle talking about race did.

===============================================

Gee, Obama won two elections...that does not hold water.

Obama did divide our country...Google that and become informed on that issue.


Yes, Obama won twice like Hillary won once.  That Russian influence did it for Trump.


Do you have evidence as to any effect the Russians had on the outcome?? If not, why post such foolishness?

 

As to dividing - of course he did, white vs black, rich vs poor, illegal vs legal immigrants, men vs women, and, of course - the "who uses which bathroom" nonsense.


There you go - making up your own 'facts' again.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 115 of 176 (69 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

creppelrm wrote:

If you call winning the Presidency with foreign help from a hostile power no reason for impeachment, maybe you are correct.   Maybe he should be tried for Treason.


Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

 

That's how its defined in Article III of the Constitution, and only those in the Republibubble would try to pretend the Trump Family Traitors  actions would not qualify.

 

If that is true (what are the odds?) there must be a lot of Dems in that "bubble" since I have not heard of any charges being filed.

 

And now his supporters think its okay for his son and son-in-law and Campaign chairman to have actively sought Russian help in his election.

 

Who said that was O.K.?? I think you are confusing your bias with logical thinking. Here is what this  "rube" thinks - no one sought Russian help in the election You may be referring to the incident with a Russian citizen in this country with the approval of the Obama Administration. Is that what you mean??

 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 116 of 176 (68 Views)

creppelrm wrote:

If you call winning the Presidency with foreign help from a hostile power no reason for impeachment, maybe you are correct.   Maybe he should be tried for Treason.


I have not seen any evidence that the outcome of the elections were effected by any "hostile power". If you have it, please present it.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 117 of 176 (81 Views)

creppelrm wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Obama didn't divide a nation. The prejudiced white people who can't handle talking about race did.

===============================================

Gee, Obama won two elections...that does not hold water.

Obama did divide our country...Google that and become informed on that issue.


Yes, Obama won twice like Hillary won once.  That Russian influence did it for Trump.


Do you have evidence as to any effect the Russians had on the outcome?? If not, why post such foolishness?

 

As to dividing - of course he did, white vs black, rich vs poor, illegal vs legal immigrants, men vs women, and, of course - the "who uses which bathroom" nonsense.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 118 of 176 (76 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152-If repeating a meme over and over doesn't make it true, why do you keep repeating them??

RE: names--names left calls trump are true--names he calls others he is trying to belittle are, the vast majority of the time, untrue and only said to make him feel good about his pathetic self.

Sounds like, "I'm right; you're wrong; no proof needed" - is that about it??

But, I guess that's ok--since he has already destroyed the integrity of the office and is an internationally known liar and laughingstock, right?

The truth hurts--but the continual support for such a fool hurts this country.

RE: garbage--exactly what posters who listen to FOX and racist sites such as Breitbart repeat. Another disgrace--"just sayin.' "

Then there are the daily kos and ThinkProgress fans. What is your view, a single minded set of sources as defined by the government??

RE: Stand up comedian is trump--an international joke and nothing to "git" anyone giggling about.  I guess you didn't get it. 

Simply a biased opinion.


 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,262
Registered: ‎07-04-2009

LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

[ Edited ]
Message 119 of 176 (120 Views)

Once again, we have a perfect example of another huge double standard by Trump Lovers. 

 

When Obama was President, we had numerous complaints about his travel expenses. Their hero Trump takes office, his travel expenses are 8 or 9 times HIGHER than President Obama's and we don't hear a single complaint about this subject any more.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,753
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: LET'S TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Message 120 of 176 (129 Views)

creppelrm wrote:

If you call winning the Presidency with foreign help from a hostile power no reason for impeachment, maybe you are correct.   Maybe he should be tried for Treason.


Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

 

That's how its defined in Article III of the Constitution, and only those in the Republibubble would try to pretend the Trump Family Traitors  actions would not qualify.

 

The Russians could care less what happens to Der Trumper, their objective is to destabalize the US and move us off the World Stage. Right now Der Trumper is doing just that - calling our committment to NATO contingent on what other countries pay, refusing to condemn Russia invading another country and seizing their territory, and dividing his own country as completily as Johnny Calhoun did in 1860.

 

And now his supporters think its okay for his son and son-in-law and Campaign chairman to have actively sought Russian help in his election. As for their guilt, remember John DeLorean? He met with FBI agents thinking he was going to buy drugs and he went to jail. Republicans claim "nothing happened at the meeting to influence the election" is a stay out of jail card for the Trump Family Traitors, but hey folks, DeLorean didn't actually get those drugs either did he?