Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Kim Jong Un is "Competent" and "Mature"

Message 1 of 7

Snoopy48 wrote:

Putin is probably just comparing Kim to Trump.

Putin is not the only one doing comparisons - the entire world has compared - and found little if any actual difference...

RogerR20170906_low.jpg

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7

Putin is probably just comparing Kim to Trump.

Highlighted

Message 3 of 7
last i heard from Trump about Kim, he toned it down and said they could "talk". Putins words are working.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

I'm sure President Trump will have a biting response, as soon as he's done watching television, playing on Twitter, eating cheeseburgers and figuring out which Trump property he'll go to this weekend.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 7

Here are some words, written by Ray Davies and recorded by The Kinks nearly 50 years ago.  For me they ring true today:

“... the over population, and inflation and starvation, and the crazy politicians
I don't feel safe in this world no more, I don't want to die in a nuclear war
I want to sail away to a distant shore, and make like an apeman.. “

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

"Competent" and "Mature"

Yes the dictator of a secretive  rouge state, the gulags, the work camps, the untreated parasites, the malnutrition , the starvation, appalling human rights abuses, reprisals against family members.

A sociopath with nuclear weapons, sound familiar?

It kind of gives one an idea of what Putin considers competent and mature.

Kim Jong Un is "Competent" and "Mature"

Message 7 of 7

kim un.jpg

Putin calls Kim Jong Un ‘competent and mature’ leader

Putin said Kim "is an absolutely competent and already mature politician" who has "solved his strategic task — he has a nuclear warhead and a global-range missile."

Now, in Putin's view, Kim is "cleaning up the situation, smoothing it, calming it."

Kim and President Donald Trump have engaged in an increasingly sharp war of words as North Korea's weapons programs advance, each of them belittling the other.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/asia_pacific/putin-calls-kim-jong-un-competent-and-matu...