Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

Message 1 of 171

rk9152 wrote:

Well, I for one admit that ISIS (or "ISUS") is a terrorist group just like PLO, HAMAS, etal.

Wasn't there a U.N. resolution attempt to declare Israel a terrorist state because they had caused far more Palestinian deaths than the other way around?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 171

What is good about Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  What good has become of it and what good will become of it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 171

@john258–LOL— Thank you for your post!

The parellels between Hitler and the US Hitler in chief are inescapable—unless one chooses to live in the world of denial with trump and all the scum that slithers after him!  Laughing at the comment that “I (pc) don’t know the facts,” bizarre coming from the realm of fantasy, delusion, and extreme propaganda.  Just bizarre. And, as usual, incorrect!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 171

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

I appears that you have not viewed it because that wasn't the point of it.

You just showed you lack of point - thanks.

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

I'm not sure of your point. Did you or did you not view the film you are posting about? You seem a bit evasive, as always.

Now, as to Hitler being a "far right wing dictator" would you prefer "far left wing dictator" or is the word "dictator" the key point? I know it is to me.

No the word is far right and all thinking people know that. 

Got it - to "thinking people" far left dictators are fine it is only those of the far tight variety that are "bad guys".

Your film states that.You do not have far left dictator.

I don't know what that means - or maybe you are referring to Joe Stalin as being fine, he was mentioned. But you knew that didn't you. You viewed it didn't you.

One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV. 

scout offered this one. Let's not confuse things.

Here is something for all to think about. In this country when we have people killed by a Terrorist we see Trump telling us ISUS caused this and we should keep all people from that area out as they might kill us. They are terrorists. Well we see in Israel, and the West Bank,plus middle east dieing and being hurt due to what Trump said. So by Trumps own words he is responsible for that and the countries should keep him out as he will kill their people. By his own words there is no difference between ISUS and Trump. So now we have two terrorists groups in the world ISUS and Trump.

ISIS (or if you prefer "ISUS") has declared war on us and acted on it. And the President made no such proposal. You are making stuff up.

Second question for all. How can anyone try an defend Trump who by what he has done killed, and injured people. Lets see if any of his supporters admit they are Terrorists just like the members of ISUS.

Well, I for one admit that ISIS (or "ISUS") is a terrorist group just like PLO, HAMAS, etal.

Time is up as the daily message from IsIs or Isus or Trump is due to all followers.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 171

erikm219989.

If I miss interpreted your post  I apologize, but I  get concerned when posters start by posting that we all hate Trump.
I don't doubt that there are many posters that do come out quite extreme, and I don't agree with them most of the time.
But I do  vouch, having been in this message board now for too many years, that most of the posters are highly intelligent and very well informed.
I am glad to see that you see the  faults that are happening in this country today, that go far beyond to any alliance to any political party.
I tend to see things as an American and not as a party member. and yes, I am very concerned about the future of this country.          

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 171

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

I'm not sure of your point. Did you or did you not view the film you are posting about? You seem a bit evasive, as always.

Now, as to Hitler being a "far right wing dictator" would you prefer "far left wing dictator" or is the word "dictator" the key point? I know it is to me.

No the word is far right and all thinking people know that. 

Got it - to "thinking people" far left dictators are fine it is only those of the far tight variety that are "bad guys".

Your film states that.You do not have far left dictator.

I don't know what that means - or maybe you are referring to Joe Stalin as being fine, he was mentioned. But you knew that didn't you. You viewed it didn't you.

One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV. 

scout offered this one. Let's not confuse things.

Here is something for all to think about. In this country when we have people killed by a Terrorist we see Trump telling us ISUS caused this and we should keep all people from that area out as they might kill us. They are terrorists. Well we see in Israel, and the West Bank,plus middle east dieing and being hurt due to what Trump said. So by Trumps own words he is responsible for that and the countries should keep him out as he will kill their people. By his own words there is no difference between ISUS and Trump. So now we have two terrorists groups in the world ISUS and Trump.

ISIS (or if you prefer "ISUS") has declared war on us and acted on it. And the President made no such proposal. You are making stuff up.

Second question for all. How can anyone try an defend Trump who by what he has done killed, and injured people. Lets see if any of his supporters admit they are Terrorists just like the members of ISUS.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 171

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No the word is far right and all thinking people know that.  Your film states that.You do not have far left dictator. One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 171

How 'bout that, 321?

Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 171

rker321 wrote:

erikm219989 wrote:

Um, I believe this blind hatred for our President can be justified as our current President is illegitimate due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. Meaning, they need to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good of our country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.

Oh dear!!!!!  you must have all of us confused with the 38% that are Trump supporters.
None of us hate Trump. we simply don't like what he is doing to this country right now.
You and your38%  think he is doing a great job and the rest of the country had a lot of disagreement with that statement.

Um, I'm not one of the 38% as I'm a democratic who voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election who doesn't like what Doltard Stumpy is doing to this country right now.

Regarding the elections. I have to wonder as to what would have been the outcome if the Russians had not meddle into our elections. If the Democrats would have chosen a good candidate instead of one of the worse.

The outcome of the 2016 election if the Russians had not meddled into it is simple, we would be having Hillary Clinton as our president instead.

And what would have happened in the Democratic Party had not interfere with the candidacy of Bernie Sanders.

I'm not sure what happened there, but Bernie Sanders sounds like a good candidate of strengthening and expanding Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid for our seniors and disabled and I support that.

All of those  are if's  and very important ones. And now we are seeing the consequences of those if's
We have a President that continuously attacks the free press and calls it  Fake News. as if he was the sole arbiter of the truth.

And the only Fake News out there is Fox News which can be classified as Faux News.

We have a President that consistently has proven his  stance regarding people of other races of ethnicity.

And proving that he is a racist starting with his Muslim Ban.

We have a President that right now is trying to soil the reputation of a man that has been known forever regarding his integrity. and the reason is, Because he is getting too near to prove that there was collusion during the campaign in his team  and other criminal offenses.

That is because Robert Mueller knows there is proof that there was Russian Collusion with the 2016 Election that makes him an illegitimate president.

A president that disregards the Constitution at every step that he takes.

Who is moving closer and closer to impeachment with the violations of the Constitution. 

And yes, let's remember who are his followers. 38% of the population of this country. Even in Alabama they are beginning not to swallow the Trump myth.

Which is why they elected a real politician, a democrat by the name of Doug Jones, to represent them.

Most of the real Republicans loath him. they have no respect for him. and of course he calls them the Swamp. good excuse for this 38%

The change is coming this tax bill will show even farther how much this will affect middle America the most. and I so wish that the next  boo boo will be the complete taking down of Obamacare.

When the real swamp are the plutocrats who are trying to ram this tax bill through to him.

Next, will be Social Security and Medicare. as we are all see it coming. and  to have him and his friends have more money in their pockets.

Which is Not Happening as the American people will stop it from happening, even if we are heading for another American Revolution.

The problem lies, like yourself, you simply cannot see the flaws or don'r care.

But once it starts touching that 38%  you will see the change.

And as I have said before, I'm not even a part of that 38% as you make me out to be.

Again, when and if you come here again. don't make the mistake of thinking that we are all  stupid and that we  do not know what is happening  and yes, what you have posted, is the best Fake News that I have ever read.

I wasn't making the mistake of thinking you are all stupid, as I was referring to the 38% who are all stupid in this matter.

Yours truly a Republican that will not accept what is happening.

Yours truly, a Democrat that refuses to accept what is happening and refuses to accept being called one of the 38%. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 171

rker321 wrote:

Really!!!!  RK  you mean to say that you do not understand your own responses?

I don't feel that I have to detail  of any of them. You could read them.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Again I see no connection between you post that the one you were theoretically responding to.