Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Gold Conversationalist

Re: JUST HOW THIN DOES TRUMP THINK HE CAN SPREAD THE MILITARY???

Message 1 of 2

@nctarheel—The answer to your question lies within the title of your thread. Trump does not think; he reacts. He reacts to the accolades of his very misled and immoral base.

Peace anywhere the world needs nothing to him. As a matter of fact, nothing means anything to this fool except himself— not the millions of students the new text reform bill will rob of a chance to better themselves in this country with regard to higher education, not the poor and middle-class people whose income he has steadily stolen since he took office, not the refugees who are victims within their own countries, and certainly not peace anywhere in the world. 

He proudly told us all he thrives on chaos.  He also seems to thrive on putting the lives of millions at risk.  What a disgusting old fool.

Gee, I miss having a real president!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

JUST HOW THIN DOES TRUMP THINK HE CAN SPREAD THE MILITARY???

Message 2 of 2

Shades of the Roman Empire here?????

This idiot of a "COMMANDER IN CHIEF" has stoked fires throughout the world!!!!

He kept the fires burning in Afghanistan, kept the fires burning in Iraq, and kept the fires burning in Syria and now;

He has destabilized the Korean Peninsula; he has destabilized the Middle East; he has destabilized areas of Africa; and he has destabilized countries in South America.

If these areas turn HOT what does he think he will do????

I bet he has no idea.

What I do know is that the military can only be spread so thin and then it will break.

Maybe that's what he wants so we can become a territory of his favorite country..... Russia.

Report Inappropriate Content