The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: JUDGE ORDERS PROBE OF 'DESTRUCTION' OF HILLARY EMAILS

Message 1 of 55 (245 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Some people can't get over their hate and derive some sort of thrill by the judge's ruling to investigate Hillary for the 55th time. Remember, these are the same people who are angry and outraged with the Congressional probe of their hero, Donald "It's All About Me" Trump. One again, hypocrisy and double standards at play.

I don't like Hillary and having a private email server was a bonehead move which cost her the election. But that isn't enough punishment for Hillary haters. As for me, I couldn't care less about the judge's rulings. If something comes out of it, that's fine. And as I suspect, if just like every other HIllary investigation, it goes nowhere, I'm OK with that. In sum, Hillary is irrelevant so it's time to move on.

"Bonehead" - that is like Comey's statement that she had, in fact, broken the law but he didn't think he could prove she meant to. Try that sometime if you are ever before the Court.

An area never really looked into - why? She was provided with all the communication devices she needed. Why the need for secrecy? "Conspiracy thinking"?? Maybe, but then add in the refusal of staffers to testify and the destruction of subpoenaed material.

Maybe it will take the "56th" to really get to the truth.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 55 (257 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Be well, chas.

I am well ............... my mind and my heart has not been polluted by the propaganda of the extreme right KKK (Nazis) and the Alt-Right Nationalist White Supremacists.

Gracious as always.

Yes, gracious and truthful, thank you.

Under these circumstances, I hope you will understand if I am hesitant to offer best wishes with your health issues in the future. You seem unable to accept them.

Trusted Social Butterfly

JUDGE ORDERS PROBE OF 'DESTRUCTION' OF HILLARY EMAILS

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 55 (292 Views)

Some people can't get over their hate and derive some sort of thrill by the judge's ruling to investigate Hillary for the 55th time. Remember, these are the same people who are angry and outraged with the Congressional probe of their hero, Donald "It's All About Me" Trump. One again, hypocrisy and double standards at play.

I don't like Hillary and having a private email server was a bonehead move which cost her the election. But that isn't enough punishment for Hillary haters. As for me, I couldn't care less about the judge's rulings. If something comes out of it, that's fine. And as I suspect, if just like every other HIllary investigation, it goes nowhere, I'm OK with that. In sum, Hillary is irrelevant so it's time to move on.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 55 (298 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Be well, chas.

I am well ............... my mind and my heart has not been polluted by the propaganda of the extreme right KKK (Nazis) and the Alt-Right Nationalist White Supremacists.

Gracious as always.

Yes, gracious and truthful, thank you.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 55 (301 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Be well, chas.

Gracious as always.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 55 (311 Views)

Richva wrote:

So, Trump has backed himself into such a corner he has to go back to shooting insults at Hillary again?  I love to see him squirm.  

Maybe we can get Hillary to testify for 11 hours before Congress again. It was wonderful to watch her spank those guys. 

Anyone who foolishly believes "she spanked those guys", also would believe George Armstrong Custer showed Sitting Bull and his warriors a thing or two!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 55 (324 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Be well, chas.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 55 (332 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And please, see if you can just deal with that one issue without posting "FAKE NEWS" over and over - it really does not add to understanding.

Understanding what..... IT'S FAKE NEWS!!!!!

So the Judge did not say what the Judge said because of your religious bigotry - is that your point about Hillary?

LOL!!!

You got it RK...

Now that is just too funny!  Absurd but never the less very FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 55 (337 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And please, see if you can just deal with that one issue without posting "FAKE NEWS" over and over - it really does not add to understanding.

So the Judge did not say what the Judge said because of your religious bigotry - is that your point about Hillary?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 55 (345 Views)

rk9152 wrote: