AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: JUDGE ORDERS PROBE OF 'DESTRUCTION' OF HILLARY EMAILS

Message 41 of 55 (298 Views)

I would love to see Hillary in a courtroom giving shots to Donald Trump and the Congressmen  she spanked the last time she came around.  

The concept of having to deal with that now that she is no longer a candidate and can say what she wants must keep them up at night. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 55 (284 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, when you see a post that you do not like it is perfectly acceptable behavior to ignore it.  

When you continue to attempt to steer a thread off the actual topic you are in violation of TOS.

My advice is to either ignore the thread or tell the board your thoughts on the topic instead of attacking the source because you do not like the topic.

Food for thought.

Tolerance of others is a virtue.

I don't challenge a source because I don't like the topic; I challenge a source because the source itself is rendered invalid either because of its relationship to an obviously slanted organization or worse.

Challenging one's source is a perfectly valid method of addressing a topic and IS NOT a steering of the thread off topic, and thus, not a violation of the TOS..

If I took your argument at face value, then you could post something, declaring the information valid from a source, let's say, THE STORMTROOPER MAGAZINE, and I wouldn't be able to challenge the information based on its source............. ridiculous!!!!!!!

Message 43 of 55 (299 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Don't you find this type of response amusing?

@nctarheel says, " I don't want anyone talking about Hillary so your source is a bad source! " WAAAAA WAAAA WAAA....

What is funny is that, once challenged, your posts become what you see above........

A "less than mature" response.

@nctarheel, when you see a post that you do not like it is perfectly acceptable behavior to ignore it.  

When you continue to attempt to steer a thread off the actual topic you are in violation of TOS.

My advice is to either ignore the thread or tell the board your thoughts on the topic instead of attacking the source because you do not like the topic.

Food for thought.

Tolerance of others is a virtue.

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 55 (275 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel says, " I don't want anyone talking about Hillary so your source is a bad source! " WAAAAA WAAAA WAAA....

What is funny is that, once challenged, your posts become what you see above........

A "less than mature" response.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 55 (271 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean that Judge Harris did not say what he was quoted to say based on your religious bigotry?

Do you actually call those that battle CULT activity BIGOTS????

The Unification Church Cult is well known to have destroyed many families and lives.

This organization was led by a lunatic that preached that he was the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

This organization was led by a lunatic that preached that JEWISH VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST WERE PAYING INDEMNITY FOR THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST.

Those that escaped the cult attested to the indoctrination procedures they had to endure. Families lost their life savings.

And you call someone who battles that kind of organization... a bigot?

I suppose you will next defend the HEAVENS GATE CULT and their flight to the Hale-Bopp comet;

or

Maybe even JIM JONES'S CULT and their hundreds of dead men, women, and innocent children in a jungle.

Again, folks, don't believe ANYTHING that the WASHINGTON TIMES publishes.... their connection to the MOONIES CULT invalidates ANYTHING within their pages.

[ Edited ]
Message 46 of 55 (280 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

the Washington Times reported.

READ MORE:

We finally have hit THE DAILY DOUBLE.

The article is sourced from WORLDNETDAILY, the far right fringe resource that led the birther conspiracy against President Obama.

It is a well known peddler of the WHITE NATIONALIST agenda.

But that isn't all, they are actually quoting THE WASHINGTON TIMES.

"The Washington Times reported..........." that's all anyone needed to know.

A long time BULLHORN for the Unification Church Of America; the Washington Times, at one time, had at least 25% of its staff belonging to the cult.

The MOONIE CULT has ruined many, many lives and broken up many, many families.

Sun Myung Moon established the paper to supposedly fight communism.

It is a leading publication of FAKE NEWS.

DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF INFORMATION THAT EMANATES FROM THIS RESOURCE!!!!

After all, they, at one time, published a story that the biggest teacher's union in the country was directing its teachers to teach that 9/11 was the fault of the United States Government.

SO WE HAVE A FAKE NEWS SOURCE BASICALLY USING A FAKE NEWS SOURCE AS ITS RESOURCE.....

The Daily Double!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean that Judge Harris did not say what he was quoted to say based on your religious bigotry?

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 55 (284 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

READ MORE:

The article is sourced from WORLDNETDAILY, the far right fringe resource that led the birther conspiracy against President Obama.

A long time BULLHORN for the Unification Church Of America; the Washington Times, at one time, had at least 25% of its staff belonging to the cult.

After all, they, at one time, published a story that the biggest teacher's union in the country was directing its teachers to teach that 9/11 was the fault of the United States Government.

SO WE HAVE A FAKE NEWS SOURCE BASICALLY USING A FAKE NEWS SOURCE AS ITS RESOURCE.....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 55 (256 Views)

Richva wrote:

Is it that she committed some crime?  The fact that she did not is pretty much established.

A theory based on a lie would be, by definition, a lie.

Comey said she had broken the laws but he couldn't prove that she meant to. That is quite a defense.

Secondly, destroying data under subpoena is "some crime". That is pretty much established.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 55 (257 Views)

Richva wrote:

So, Trump has backed himself into such a corner he has to go back to shooting insults at Hillary again?  I love to see him squirm.  

Maybe we can get Hillary to testify for 11 hours before Congress again. It was wonderful to watch her spank those guys. 

11 hours of stalling has no meaning . What is your thinking about not producing emails under subpoena? T

That was the real issue in the item posted.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 50 of 55 (289 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

READ MORE: