How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: It started with fake news

Message 11 of 24 (147 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

For those obsessing over "He's a liar" I remind you of, "If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor" and, "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space." - "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Now, those were important issues to the USofA.

PUH-LEEEESE!  You want to compare an intelligent, classy and caring individual with a cheating on his wive's, groping woman kinda guy, who has lied more than Limblah and Hannity, has paid millions in settlements for his racist and fraudulant behavior?

Related image

The point was not "caring" it was "lying".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 24 (145 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

For those obsessing over "He's a liar" I remind you of, "If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor" and, "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space." - "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

I don't think that Trump is always lying.  I think that many times the lunatic actually believes some of the crazy nonsensical stuff he says.   At one time he did make the statement "I learn a lot watching TV". Yea, right !! I'm sure he learned a lot about things from Breitbart too !!!  The man claims he has "higher understanding than most people, maybe than anyone". He has also said that he "knows more than the security agencies". The man is a liar with a mental condition.

Well, what about, "If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor" - was he lying or being a lunatic? Do you suppose he got that from moveon.com or somesuch?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 24 (163 Views)

John258-awesome post and a lesson! Thank you!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 24 (165 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

The ACA had nothing to do with what Dr. you used. The statement "If you like your Dr., you can keep your Dr. was true under the ACA. It was your insurance co. that made you change your Dr. as most use panels of providers they have under contract as that cuts the cost of providing services to you. It has been that way for the past 40 years for most people. The other way you loose your Dr. is if the Dr. stops accepting your Insurance. There are a lot of good courses on Insurance at local Univ. When one understands the subject they know the statement you referred to is not correct.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 24 (165 Views)

Yup, Obama was wrong--he admitted more than once things didn't go exactly like he thought they would. HE WAS A MAN-WHO ADMIITED IT WHEN HE WAS WRONG, and I'm not sure what you classify as lies were lies, I believe he really thought we would be able to keep our own physicians.  

Trump has probably lied more since elected then Mr. Obama fid in eight years.

TRUMP IS NOT ONLY A TERRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT, HE'S A TERRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.

Ya know, once when Obama was asked about something that some were upset about, he said,"I intend to do what is right for the American people,  and if that means i will be a one term president, so be it." 

That is integrity-something you will never see in the fool you so proudly support, and whom many, including myself, would be ashamed to support.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 24 (161 Views)

xrepub wrote:

You know the old joke: How can you tell when Trump is lying--his lips are moving.

Trump is even lying sometimes when Spicer's lips are moving.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 24 (159 Views)

You know the old joke: How can you tell when Trump is lying--his lips are moving.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 24 (160 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I don't think that Trump is always lying.  I think that many times the lunatic actually believes some of the crazy nonsensical stuff he says.   At one time he did make the statement "I learn a lot watching TV". Yea, right !! I'm sure he learned a lot about things from Breitbart too !!!  The man claims he has "higher understanding than most people, maybe than anyone". He has also said that he "knows more than the security agencies". The man is a liar with a mental condition.

Good point, Chas.  I don't think he's alway's lying either.  I assume he sleeps a couple of hours each day.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 24 (150 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

PUH-LEEEESE!  You want to compare an intelligent, classy and caring individual with a cheating on his wive's, groping woman kinda guy, who has lied more than Limblah and Hannity, has paid millions in settlements for his racist and fraudulant behavior?

Related image

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 24 (150 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"