Great Second Careers: Explore How 22 People Over 50 Found Happiness and Success. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Message 21 of 39

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Time for some more information as the complaint from the donald supporters:   who said that, I want names.    Well, because I don't keep records of every comment that one of the ds write, here is how the National Media have defined the Alt-Right...if only because it became the short name for White Nationalist (which are also members of Aryan Nation) or White Supremists, etc etc.   

the Associated Press and the New York Times issued strong guidance to their writers regarding the term. In both cases, they said uses of the alt-right’s preferred label must be accompanied by an explanation to readers about what defines the group: the racism, misogyny, and white supremacy that characterize it.

Self examination time "ds'ers" - have you ever promoted or endorsed racism, misogyny or white supremists.   Then if you are honest then the answer to the question is YES.

I can't imagine any of our posters identifying with the AP definition. Maybe it is time for posters to stop using the term as meaning, "Anyone who disagrees with me" and deal with it's real meaning.

I have never once used the term Alt-Right because someone is disagreeing with me.

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Time for some more information as the complaint from the donald supporters:   who said that, I want names.    Well, because I don't keep records of every comment that one of the ds write, here is how the National Media have defined the Alt-Right...if only because it became the short name for White Nationalist (which are also members of Aryan Nation) or White Supremists, etc etc.   

the Associated Press and the New York Times issued strong guidance to their writers regarding the term. In both cases, they said uses of the alt-right’s preferred label must be accompanied by an explanation to readers about what defines the group: the racism, misogyny, and white supremacy that characterize it.

Self examination time "ds'ers" - have you ever promoted or endorsed racism, misogyny or white supremists.   Then if you are honest then the answer to the question is YES.

I can't imagine any of our posters identifying with the AP definition. Maybe it is time for posters to stop using the term as meaning, "Anyone who disagrees with me" and deal with it's real meaning.

I have never once used the term Alt-Right because someone is disagreeing with me.

Then what is your definition that applies to your fellow posters?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 39

oceanedge2 wrote:

gruffstuff -They're all Nazis, different names for different clubs, but they're all Nazis, same ideology, same use of German Nazi imagery, same rhetoric, same ends.

That they are, all nazis.  The National Press did a service when 'labeling' AR chacteristics to help clarify their discussions.  As opposed to the pablum of:  "r.spencer is only about white supremacy".  The AR twigs-for-brains always stick to bumper sticker quick quips.  Easy-peasy.  They're all cowards.  They're all Christians.  This is where learning to rationalize has taken place and that never is going to turn out well. 

If Spencer and the rest of them are not all about white supremacy - what is white supremacy all about?

If possible, try to leave your anti-Christian out of this. It is really not a factor.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

I can't imagine any of our posters identifying with the AP definition.

Those poster(s) who continually make excuses for the alt-right and defend them would certainly not require any "imagination" rk!

Maybe it is time for posters to stop using the term as meaning, "Anyone who disagrees with me" and deal with it's real meaning.

Using you own accusatory question  rk .....  "Again, (rk), who on these boards made such claims"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
the alt right CLAIMS its not about the Aryan Nation, but the Aryan nation is among their supporters and attendees. we have a poster here who claims it is just coincidence they work together, because Spencer said so.

i have not seen that claim on these boards. whosaid it?

Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 39

gruffstuff -They're all Nazis, different names for different clubs, but they're all Nazis, same ideology, same use of German Nazi imagery, same rhetoric, same ends.

That they are, all nazis.  The National Press did a service when 'labeling' AR chacteristics to help clarify their discussions.  As opposed to the pablum of:  "r.spencer is only about white supremacy".  The AR twigs-for-brains always stick to bumper sticker quick quips.  Easy-peasy.  They're all cowards.  They're all Christians.  This is where learning to rationalize has taken place and that never is going to turn out well. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 39

Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

They're all Nazis, different names for different clubs, but they're all Nazis, same ideology, same use of German Nazi imagery, same rhetoric, same ends.

The name Aryan Nation says it all, and they chose that name for themselves.

It doesn't matter if they wear colors or suits, they're all Nazis.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 39

afisher wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 39

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 39

Are right wingers - conservatives and alt-rights and the like - MUCH more racist, bigoted and irrational than those on the left?

Of course they are - there has never been any question in that regard.

That will change when a bright green sun with pink spots starts rising in the west every morning.

You're quite welcome - glad to correct the irrational delusional "thinking" of right wingers - it's a free public service...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning