Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: If Jesus Had a Gun...

Message 21 of 27

rj7500 wrote:

Proof of an ignorant person, who has no knowledge of the Christian religion, and why Christ died.

@rj7500  I'm the one who posted this: I'm a Christian and a former lay minister. It was posted to Twitter by a religion reporter.

It's a joke.  At least I posted it as a joke and so did the reporter. Smiley Happy  Sorry if it offended you.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 22 of 27

What solid responses!

Not so solid....  "he'd never get into the US because of his brown skin, robe and extreme vetting."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 27

Epster wrote:

Just saw this on Twitter, thought it too funny not to pass along. LOL.

Breaking News.png

Looks a lot like the HD frame hitch on a 4-wheeler BIG_FOOT with 6 inch lifts.....electric brake socket and all.  S'pose there's a gun rack in the rear window?  I'll bet it can crush cars too.  Vroooom-Vrooooom!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 24 of 27

Proof of an ignorant person, who has no knowledge of the Christian religion, and why Christ died.

Highlighted

Message 25 of 27

Epster wrote:

Breaking News.png

God made a stupid person - the bumper sticker is proof of that.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 26 of 27

Or he would have been shot dead by the police because "they feared for their lives".   Smiley Sad

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

If Jesus Had a Gun...

Message 27 of 27

Breaking News.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving