How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 81 of 111 (101 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And even at that, all we have is Graham doing what he does best, shooting off his mouth for attention.

OK, if you want to settle this, show us where Graham said 'there IS a criminal investigation' rather then 'there APPEARS to be be a criminal investigation'.  No one has said there definitely is a criminal investigation at this point in time.

I would think that any investigation could become a criminal investigation. The idea of an investigtion is to see if anyone did anything wrong and what that was.  Here, we have a series of very unfortunate events. If they play out as reported by the "liberal media", Trump and members of his campaign may have committed criminal acts. If Comey's memos are incorrect and all the documented contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russians turn out to be innocent, Trump will be in the clear.  Either way, we have an investigation, not a "criminal investigation"

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 111 (96 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

tx--Again, your post confirms that there is a criminal investigation with regard to collusion between trump and Russia.  Ridiculous to continue to confirm the obvious. Graham and many others have spoken about this today.  It is a fact and needs no further discussion, except comments from others with regard to how this criminal investigation is going.

OK, if you want to settle this, show us where Graham said 'there IS a criminal investigation' rather then 'there APPEARS to be be a criminal investigation'.  No one has said there definitely is a criminal investigation at this point in time.

And even at that, all we have is Graham doing what he does best, shooting off his mouth for attention.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 83 of 111 (89 Views)

tx--Again, your post confirms that there is a criminal investigation with regard to collusion between trump and Russia.  Ridiculous to continue to confirm the obvious. Graham and many others have spoken about this today.  It is a fact and needs no further discussion, except comments from others with regard to how this criminal investigation is going.

RE: twisting of words--I would say that's your game, not mine.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 111 (95 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CNN-Graham says this is now a criminal investigation.  8:36 EST. Graham's use of the word "appears" does not negate the fact that there is in fact an investigation. 

Today, in his press conference, about the criminal investigation which has begun, trump seemed to throw all under the bus when he said he could only speak for "himself," with regard to collusion with Russia.  Bet his son-in-law is a happy camper.

Graham has the credibility advantage of having been not only a lawyer, but a practicing military lawyer.

Obviously more credible than posters attempting to bait...

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 85 of 111 (84 Views)

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/334116-graham-russia-probe-seems-to-be-criminal-investigation

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Thursday that the investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia appears to be a criminal investigation.

“It seems to me now to be considered a criminal investigation,” Graham told reporters. 

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/sen-lindsey-graham-russia-probe-looks-like-criminal-investigation.htm...

"It was a counterintelligence investigation before now. It appears to me now to be considered a criminal investigation," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed all 100 senators.

Message 86 of 111 (73 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CNN-Graham says this is now a criminal investigation.  8:36 EST. 

You going keep this one alive like the one on the other topic that kept twisting words?  I've already posted a video of his comments which doesn't completely say its a criminal investigation...just similar.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 87 of 111 (80 Views)

CNN-Graham says this is now a criminal investigation.  8:36 EST. Graham's use of the word "appears" does not negate the fact that there is in fact an investigation. 

Today, in his press conference, about the criminal investigation which has begun, trump seemed to throw all under the bus when he said he could only speak for "himself," with regard to collusion with Russia.  Bet his son-in-law is a happy camper.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 111 (93 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Ok, am I wrong in all of this?

I would believe you heard correctly, contrary to what the other poster is saying.

I agree with Jim, they shouldn't be getting the fireworks display out yet.

I would LOVE  to see a criminal investigation. it woud make my day. but, not yet. and Graham cannot call a Criminal investigation. only the DAG. FBI and the special investigator have those powers.
If they actually declare this a criminal investigation. it would mean that they have a smoking gun. that will make sure that there are convictions. 
so let's wait.  Thanks Tx  I was beginning to think that I was going crazy and not understanding English any more.

Message 89 of 111 (92 Views)

rker321 wrote:

I would believe you heard correctly, contrary to what the other poster is saying.

I agree with Jim, they shouldn't be getting the fireworks display out yet.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 111 (86 Views)

I just heard Graham state

Graham: Russia probe seems to be 'criminal investigation'That by no means that it is so. 
He cannot call the investigation a criminal one it is  the FBI, the DAG. and the special prosecutor to make that decission. 
I can see why Graham  is not that pleased, because now, they cannot call either Flynn or Comey to testify in the Senate. But, If we all remember Benghazi. that investigation by the Senate was a joke. and nothing was ever proven.

I have more confidence in what is going to happen with the Spedial Investigator, than I have with any Senate or House investigation. at all.