Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 71 of 111 (187 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

To quote an impeccable source...."It's deja vu all over again".  A campaign slogan comes to mind...it goes like this...."LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!

Now it is those who supported her that are saying the same about Trump.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 72 of 111 (188 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

But of course the way it appears is that it MIGHT result in criminal charges.  There is no doubt that many have already judged this and are ready for the sentencing of certain officials.  The opinions here are strictly partisan and has been that way since the elections.

My opinion is that some are ready to have the fireworks display before there is something to celebrate.

To quote an impeccable source...."It's deja vu all over again".  A campaign slogan comes to mind...it goes like this...."LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 111 (195 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CNN-Graham says this is now a criminal investigation.  8:36 EST. Graham's use of the word "appears" does not negate the fact that there is in fact an investigation. 

Today, in his press conference, about the criminal investigation which has begun, trump seemed to throw all under the bus when he said he could only speak for "himself," with regard to collusion with Russia.  Bet his son-in-law is a happy camper.

pc6063 wrote:

CNN-Graham says this is now a criminal investigation.  8:36 EST. Graham's use of the word "appears" does not negate the fact that there is in fact an investigation. 

Today, in his press conference, about the criminal investigation which has begun, trump seemed to throw all under the bus when he said he could only speak for "himself," with regard to collusion with Russia.  Bet his son-in-law is a happy camper.

Just heard. Sen Whitehouse, a criminal investigation  is in the hands of Muller  and we will have to wait to see if it takes that course.  The special investigator  is the one that will call or not if this is a criminal investigation or not.  

Message 74 of 111 (191 Views)

Thanks to all attempting to say that Graham has said he THINKS this IS now a criminal investigation, but apparently everyone is overlooking that he said APPEARS TO BE a criminal investigation.  Of course the purpose is to investigate the facts of the alleged wrongdoing.

There has nothing official designating it as criminal but still remains a counter-intelligence one.  That is the reason for having a special counsel.  But of course the way it appears is that it MIGHT result in criminal charges.  There is no doubt that many have already judged this and are ready for the sentencing of certain officials.  The opinions here are strictly partisan and has been that way since the elections.

My opinion is that some are ready to have the fireworks display before there is something to celebrate.

Message 75 of 111 (190 Views)

@myexper wrote:
@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

tx--Again, your post confirms that there is a criminal investigation with regard to collusion between trump and Russia.  Ridiculous to continue to confirm the obvious. Graham and many others have spoken about this today.  It is a fact and needs no further discussion, except comments from others with regard to how this criminal investigation is going.

OK, if you want to settle this, show us where Graham said 'there IS a criminal investigation' rather then 'there APPEARS to be be a criminal investigation'.  No one has said there definitely is a criminal investigation at this point in time.

Not true Tex ......

Definition of "appear": to start to be seen or to be present.  

So a criminal investigation has been started ..... and as such, is present "at this point in time"!!!

Wow!  "Show us this; show us that."  Some people.....

Graham: Trump-Russia investigation is now a 'criminal investigation'

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 76 of 111 (205 Views)

Myexper--OMG--people have so much trouble with the English language! SAD!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 111 (207 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

tx--Again, your post confirms that there is a criminal investigation with regard to collusion between trump and Russia.  Ridiculous to continue to confirm the obvious. Graham and many others have spoken about this today.  It is a fact and needs no further discussion, except comments from others with regard to how this criminal investigation is going.

OK, if you want to settle this, show us where Graham said 'there IS a criminal investigation' rather then 'there APPEARS to be be a criminal investigation'.  No one has said there definitely is a criminal investigation at this point in time.

Not true Tex ......

Definition of "appear": to start to be seen or to be present.  

So a criminal investigation has been started ..... and as such, is present "at this point in time"!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 111 (197 Views)

Chas--You're right; it's a matter of putting your money where your mouth is! 

Tired of ridiculous conversations about the obvious.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 111 (195 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

tx--I am not about to argue semantics.  Facts are facts, denial of those facts is ridiculous.  Tell you what, in a few days, or most probably tomorrow, you can apologize to me on this forum. I will be more than happy to apologize to you, but the criminal investigation was announced this AM.  End of story. Last post--until I see the apology.

Apology? Even when one is in order they rarely happen. Just sayin' ............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 111 (203 Views)

tx--I am not about to argue semantics.  Facts are facts, denial of those facts is ridiculous.  Tell you what, in a few days, or most probably tomorrow, you can apologize to me on this forum. I will be more than happy to apologize to you, but the criminal investigation was announced this AM.  End of story. Last post--until I see the apology.