Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 61 of 111 (94 Views)

The DAG  is now at the House briefing the House Reps about I guess many things. I feel that we will get an explanation that is clearer, than the one that has been floating around.
so, let's wait and see when he is finished and what the Reps will say about this meeting. 
I am sure that the issue of criminal investigation is going to be brought up and discussed.

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 111 (93 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Tx, I am not rejoicing regarding the partiality of many posters

That is basically what I have been doing, attempting to be objective about the administration and this flap.  I note that many cannot stand for anyone to do that, and in their minds one is either with them or against them.  But so far the liberal element is the ones who have been making all sorts of allegations, mostly without merit or by ignoring what is actually happening.

In this matter under discussion every post has been that Graham, especially, has said this is a criminal investigation.  Everyone has ignored that he didn't say it actually is.  They hear what they want to hear.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 111 (94 Views)

Tx, I am not rejoicing regarding the partiality of many posters, I have dearly criticized the Republican for doing the same thing.
I have confidence that many posters here are able to put aside their feelings and take an objective look at the facts. and simply keep the Criminal investigation as a hope and not at this time a done deal.
We will see that very soon. and hoping that everyone here is correct.

Message 64 of 111 (97 Views)

rker321 wrote:

If we are all lying. first of all what is the motive, of our lies, and then, please provide the evidence that this has turned into a criminal investigation.

-

From what I see, they all have latched on Graham's statement and ignoring the 'could be' . 'probably', etc. have declared it to be a criminal investigation.  Of course bias is driving their posts and they are all happy daisy in their minds that Trump will be impeached, all the while ignoring the chain of succession.

• Vice President Mike Pence.
  • Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.
  • Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch.
  • Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
  • Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin.
  • Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
  • Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/What-Order-Succession-Presidency-43553023

Only one person in the official line of succession isn't eligible.............Elaine Chao.

Message 65 of 111 (103 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

Goshwhizgeegolly, Tx.  I think the 'impeccable source' got it exactly right, don't you?

Whatever you want to think.  I don't nothing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 111 (102 Views)

Cent--Word of this criminal investigation is all over the news. And yet, denial is so  deep in some, that the truth is still being denied,  either that or there is extreme trouble understanding the nuances of the English language.

Be funny if it weren't so sad.

Meanwhile, the investigation goes on, and trump's White House Council is telling him to retain aprivate attorney. This fool is in big dodo. 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!

Message 67 of 111 (99 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

With all the spin from the Right, I'm gett`n so.....

So far the spin has been from the liberal element here.  There has been much reading into Graham's video that isn't there.  It is mostly from omission of his words 'might' and 'could be'.  That is the purpose of appointing special counsel to determine if there was actually criminal actions.

From the posts here, including yours, this determination has been made by liberal posters here and all that remains is carrying out the sentence.  So much for being liberal in thinking.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 111 (105 Views)

Centrists

If we are all lying. first of all what is the motive, of our lies, and then, please provide the evidence that this has turned into a criminal investigation. Where has the DAG has stated that this is a criminal investigation, His words have been stated by many senators, and today. he will testify in the HOuse.

I am sure that you realize that the DAG, the FBI and the Special prosecutor are the ones that can actually name this investigation as criminal or not.
It was clear that the DAG stated that this could become a criminal investigation and that is why, he couln't provide information regarding the memoe he wrote regarding the firing of Comey.
Rumors   do not help.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 111 (102 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

To quote an impeccable source...."It's deja vu all over again".  A campaign slogan comes to mind...it goes like this...."LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!

Now it is those who supported her that are saying the same about Trump.

Goshwhizgeegolly, Tx.  I think the 'impeccable source' got it exactly right, don't you?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 111 (87 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Thanks to all attempting to say that Graham has said he THINKS this IS now a criminal investigation, but apparently everyone is overlooking that he said APPEARS TO BE a criminal investigation.  Of course the purpose is to investigate the facts of the alleged wrongdoing.

There has nothing official designating it as criminal but still remains a counter-intelligence one.  That is the reason for having a special counsel.  But of course the way it appears is that it MIGHT result in criminal charges.  There is no doubt that many have already judged this and are ready for the sentencing of certain officials.  The opinions here are strictly partisan and has been that way since the elections.

My opinion is that some are ready to have the fireworks display before there is something to celebrate.

With all the spin from the Right, I'm gett`n so.....

The spin doctors here are hilarious....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.