Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Super Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 41 of 111 (213 Views)

The Post is reporting that a person in the White House, a senior adviser to the President, is a "significant person of interest."   Hmmm....there are so many to choose from.

i still want to know what was up with that computer in the Trump Organization that kept getting pinged by the Russian Alfa bank and by Spectrum Health, a DeVos company....

Think they are related? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 111 (207 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Thanks Tx,  careful , Centrist will now come after you too . LOL

No doubt.  I'm also looking for several others to come calling.  They're all to be ignored.

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

No doubt.  I'm also looking for several others to come calling.  They're all to be ignored.

NA!!!!!!! i have nothing to do this afternoon why not make their day.

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 111 (215 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 111 (214 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321:

For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 111 (209 Views)

rker321:

For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 111 (210 Views)

Just decided to provide you with more fire for your continuous attacks when someone doesn't agree with you.

You now make whatever you want. say whatever you wish. sorry I don't think that you fully understand what constitute a criminal investigation and what needs to happen to see one. There is still a lot of space to wiggle. and we shall see the results. 
That by no means, does not preclude the fact that I think that this will not turn into a criminal investigation because in my opinion it will, and very soon. but it will be announced by the proper individuals and not by any Senator. on what he. or they believe is going to happen  So, Rock on !!!!! Centrist. provide us all with your amazing posts and attacks. on any poster that disagrees with your views, which is what you are quite famous for in this message board.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 47 of 111 (214 Views)

rker321 wrote:

My response to you Centrist.  NO COMMENT  

So pleased....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

[ Edited ]
Message 48 of 111 (216 Views)

rker321 wrote:

I just heard Rep Issa  state.  that this investigation was turning to become a criminal investigation.  Because of the scope of this investigatin that would take us where it would take  us.
We will see this investigation become a criminal investigation when Comey will not be allowed to speak in any of the investigations that are happening in the Senate and the House.
I do believe that the obstruction of justice issue is the one that will become the smoking gun on all of this.

THINK!  ....is Mike Flynn being investigated?  Has he committed any crimes?  It's obviously a criminal investigation that is expanding. Hope that helps.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 49 of 111 (204 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

Goshwhizgeegolly, Tx.  I think the 'impeccable source' got it exactly right, don't you?

I don't nothing.

Agreed!

Message 50 of 111 (204 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Word of this criminal investigation is all over the news. And yet, denial is so  deep in some, that the truth is still being denied,  either that or there is extreme trouble understanding the nuances of the English language.

Be funny if it weren't so sad.  It's pathetic.  Some post here for some ridiculous reasons....  Hey, prove E=MC2.  NOW!!!