Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Reply
Social Butterfly
Posts: 375
Registered: ‎12-31-2016

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 31 of 111 (105 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

The Post is reporting that a person in the White House, a senior adviser to the President, is a "significant person of interest."   Hmmm....there are so many to choose from.

 

i still want to know what was up with that computer in the Trump Organization that kept getting pinged by the Russian Alfa bank and by Spectrum Health, a DeVos company....

 

Think they are related? 

 


Kushner, it seems.   

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,042
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

[ Edited ]
Message 32 of 111 (110 Views)

Cent--CNN Breaking news--James Comey has agreed to publically testify before the Senate Intel Committee sometime after Memorial Day. 

The NYT  is also reporting that trump told the Russians that Comey was "a nut job," and crazy."  In addition, he told Russians that firing Comey took pressure off of him with regard to the Russian investigation, adding " I'm not under investigation."

How is this known?  THERE WAS A THIRD PERSON IN THE ROOM. 

Alsonew, 

CAN YOU SAY OBSTRUCTION?

 

ALSO being reported--WH lawyers are looking over impeachment priceedings, CNN says, probably not with intent to start proceedings, but as a just in case brush up.

 

WOW!


politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,252
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Message 33 of 111 (113 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Fang--Criminal investigation is underway.

Talk of obstruction and collusion is heard from reps. from both parties as they are interviewed.

Obstruction is bring put out there as readon for impeachment.

Both Senate and  House are conducting Intel investigations.

Doesn't seem to me she missed much.

Perhaps she listens to something, many other than FOX or reads mote than Breitbart--both invalid sources.

 

Wishful  thinking would be that blindly following Trump supporters get a clue and realize the atrocities he has perpetrated upon the American people. 


You're right, pc. Although a few have to hear the words come from the lips of the DAG, many can see it for what it is, 78 CongressCritters aren't lying to fool anybody.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,065
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 34 of 111 (110 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321  

 


For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

 

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn


Hilarious.  The JD might not say anything....there's no need.  Senators who just met with DAG say he told them it was a criminal investigation......it is a hoot that a so-called Republican doesn't believe the WT.


Continue on, please, pretty please, love to see your responses. !!!!!!   they are my entertainment for the afternoon.

 

There's no need to bait posters, "rker".


No baiting, simply waiting for your continuous attacks on anything that I post. it has been an interesting afternon, I do thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,252
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 35 of 111 (107 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321  

 


For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

 

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn


Hilarious.  The JD might not say anything....there's no need.  Senators who just met with DAG say he told them it was a criminal investigation......it is a hoot that a so-called Republican doesn't believe the WT.


Continue on, please, pretty please, love to see your responses. !!!!!!   they are my entertainment for the afternoon.

 

There's no need to bait posters, "rker".


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,211
Registered: ‎04-28-2008

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 36 of 111 (110 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Fang--Criminal investigation is underway.

Talk of obstruction and collusion is heard from reps. from both parties as they are interviewed.

Obstruction is bring put out there as readon for impeachment.

Both Senate and  House are conducting Intel investigations.

Doesn't seem to me she missed much.

Perhaps she listens to something other than FOX or reads mote than Breitbart--both invalid sources.

 

Wishful  thinking would be that blindly following Trump supporters get a clue and realize the atrocities he has perpetrated upon the American people. 


I'll be more inclined to listen when "Facts of obstruction and collusion" are presented. Talk can be cheap, very cheap, as evidenced by many posts on this forum.

 Stay tuned.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,065
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 37 of 111 (105 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321  

 


For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

 

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn


Hilarious.  The JD might not say anything....there's no need.  Senators who just met with DAG say he told them it was a criminal investigation......it is a hoot that a so-called Republican doesn't believe the WT.


Continue on, please, pretty please, love to see your responses. !!!!!!   they are my entertainment for the afternoon.

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 40,253
Registered: ‎06-03-2013

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 38 of 111 (95 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:



Hilarious.  The JD might not say anything....there's no need.  Senators who just met with DAG say he told them it was a criminal investigation......it is a hoot that a so-called Republican doesn't believe the WT.


Really!!!  And if its not LOL then it's hilarious?  They said the Deputy told them it was a criminal investigation and we are supposed to take your word with any sources?   What Republican are you talking about?  Yourself? 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,252
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 39 of 111 (101 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321  

 


For some reason the link didn't work.  However here is the correct one:

 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/

 

But for the criminal investigation point the Justice Department has said nothing at all, but all this  talk is only coming from Senators.  And some posters here who has an axe to burn


Hilarious.  The JD might not say anything....there's no need.  Senators who just met with DAG say he told them it was a criminal investigation......it is a hoot that a so-called Republican doesn't believe the WT.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,252
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 40 of 111 (98 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Just decided to provide you with more fire for your continuous attacks when someone doesn't agree with you.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/robert-mueller-takes-russia-case-as-criminal-inves/ 

 

Posters that understand disagreement is not a personal attack are rather objective, insightful and intelligent IMO.

 

You now make whatever you want. Thank you for your permission.  say whatever you wish. Super!  rker grants me my 1st amendment right.  I'm so pleased..... sorry I don't think that you fully understand what constitute a criminal investigation and what needs to happen to see one. No need to apologize.  What you think about what I know means nothing to me, or anyone else for that matter.  There is still a lot of space to wiggle. and we shall see the results.  Wiggle away....

 
That by no means, does not preclude the fact that I think that this will not turn into a criminal investigation You're right, because there is already a criminal investigation.  I laugh that you are trying to make this a big deal.  What difference does it make to you?  because in my opinion it will, and very soon.  Do you understand you just claimed it will not and it will in the same sentence?  No wonder you claim you're right on so many issues.... but it will be announced by the proper individuals and not by any Senator. What difference does it make?  NONE!  on what he. or they believe is going to happen  So, Rock on !!!!! Centrist.  Thank you again, rker, I appreciate your support and permission.   provide us all with your amazing posts and attacks. Again, thanks for your permission.  on any poster that disagrees with your views,  Again, "I prefer posters that understand disagreement is not a personal attack and are objective, insightful and intelligent. which is what you are quite famous for in this message board.  Famous?  You flatter me, rker.  Thanks!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.