Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Message 11 of 111 (99 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

CNN has just reported that the investigation into the trump campaign's interaction with Russia is now a criminal investigation, meaning there is credible evidence of collusion between trump and Russia.

Meanwhile, back at the topic - what is the "crime"?

Most intelligent people understand it won't be announced until the investigation is over.  I'll leave it to Conservatives to whine "what is the crime" incessantly until then.

Does the left have a time frame for which they will finally say, "I guess there has been no crime".  I can't speak for "the left", but as an Independent I'll say, "sure, when the investigation is complete".  But thanks for asking. Google witch hunt. What other President was investigated (for unknown crimes) just in case one might have been committed?  Hmmm, how about Clinton!  Google lying under oath. Oh, there was none!  You are mistaken  Really!

When is the left going to DEMAND a thorough investigation of (unknown?) crimes Hillary committed?  Never.  NEWS FLASH...THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS!  They can investigate anyone they choose.  When is the Right going to demand to Fox and other Conservative Media to stop focusing on Clinton.  She has NOTHING to do with Trumps many issues and the diversion is so obvious and asinine.  Since they "control both houses", how do you explain the witch hunt the "special procecutor" appointed by the right controlled government?  Could it be that the "right" is fairer than the "left"?

Ya gave me a softball...

How do I `splain it?  Repubs saw the information the public was listening to and lathering up about and know their political lives might depend on whether or not they support trump "blindly" or be objective.  May want to "disconnect" from trunp....getting a special prosecuter takes them off the hook....they don't have to take sides.

btw, the silliness of the use of the term "witch-hunt" has already been shown to be a lie and diversion.....Flynn has been exposed.  I expect he'll land in jail.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 111 (93 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

CNN has just reported that the investigation into the trump campaign's interaction with Russia is now a criminal investigation, meaning there is credible evidence of collusion between trump and Russia.

Most intelligent people understand it won't be announced until the investigation is over.  I'll leave it to Conservatives to whine "what is the crime" incessantly until then.

Does the left have a time frame for which they will finally say, "I guess there has been no crime".  I can't speak for "the left", but as an Independent I'll say, "sure, when the investigation is complete".  But thanks for asking. Google witch hunt. What other President was investigated (for unknown crimes) just in case one might have been committed?  Hmmm, how about Clinton!  Google lying under oath. Oh, there was none!  You are mistaken  Really!

When is the left going to DEMAND a thorough investigation of (unknown?) crimes Hillary committed?  Never.  NEWS FLASH...THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS!  They can investigate anyone they choose.  When is the Right going to demand to Fox and other Conservative Media to stop focusing on Clinton.  She has NOTHING to do with Trumps many issues and the diversion is so obvious and asinine.  Since they "control both houses", how do you explain the witch hunt the "special procecutor" appointed by the right controlled government?  Could it be that the "right" is fairer than the "left"?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 111 (89 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Does the left have a time frame for which they will finally say, "I guess there has been no crime".  I can't speak for "the left", but as an Independent I'll say, "sure, when the investigation is complete".  But thanks for asking.  What other President was investigated (for unknown crimes) just in case one might have been committed?  Hmmm, how about Clinton!  Oh, there was none!  You are mistaken

When is the left going to DEMAND a thorough investigation of (unknown?) crimes Hillary committed?  Never.  NEWS FLASH...THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS!  They can investigate anyone they choose.  When is the Right going to demand to Fox and other Conservative Media to stop focusing on Clinton.  She has NOTHING to do with Trumps many issues and the diversion is so obvious and asinine.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 111 (81 Views)

Cent--Now one of our posters just blamed trump's election on Hillary! On whom falls the blame for suspicion of collusion? Suspicion of Treason? Suspicion of  Obstruction? Lol!! Hillary, you bad girl!!

Going to be interesting to try to watch little donnie slither out of this one!! 

As you said, can't pay this one away, lie it away, bully  it away--

Can hear the testimony already

whine, whine, poor me, poor me, so unfair, poor me.

Squirming little donnie--a new name for the master of name calling--or should we refer to him as "wing nut," or "crazy"?  Yup, those fit too!!

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 111 (82 Views)

Afisher--Any of our RW posters talking about the fact that WH counsel is reviewing impeachment procedures, just in case? That the investigation has now moved INTO the WH? 

This very filmsy house of cards is imploding.  The sooner,  the better--for the good of our country! 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 111 (76 Views)

rker321 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump will NOT be impeached (2/3 Senators voting affirmative) or prosecuted for unknown crimes the left thinks up.

That just have shown, how much you know about the process. Impeachment starts in the HOuse, once it is approve in the House, then it goes to the Senate. and the Senate has the  last word on the impeachment.

believe me, if we get to that point  I have the feeling we are going to see Trump will simply say. "Forget this crap" Pence,  take over, I am going home.
Now, if there is enough proof of Trump having done anything illegal, then he will be indicted and a criminal prosecution will start. 
so, simply wish that he leaves peacefully.

I'm really glad that you confirmed my prior post: "Trump will NOT be impeached (2/3 Senators voting affirmative) or prosecuted for unknown crimes the left thinks up."

While you and the radical left "wish" that he leave peacefully, I don't think it is going to happen.  Get set for the Donald to upset the left wing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 111 (76 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Does the left have a time frame for which they will finally say, "I guess there has been no crime".  What other President was investigated (for unknown crimes) just in case one might have been committed?  Oh, there was none!

When is the left going to DEMAND a thorough investigation of (unknown?) crimes Hillary committed?  Never.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 111 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 111 (73 Views)

rker321 wrote:

fangoh45 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Ted Lieu, an ex-JAG lawyer, now serving as Representative from California who sits on the House Judiciary  called the recently publicized actions admitted by Donald are reasons for impeachment.   

Donald supporters seem to not be posting Lawyers from GOP who are dismissing these arguments.  

Just an obserbation. Trump may be impeached, but not prosecuted.  Remember that they are two different processess with different rules and regulations  If you ask me, I rather see him prosecuted. I believe that he has played this country for a bunch of fools. and has been too arrogant to admit what he has tried to do to all americans.

Just listen to an imbecil in Montana, He cannot understand as to why they attack Trump, he has been very good for the country creating jobs. jobs? please, where are those jobs created? 
Like I have said, mass hysteria.

Where are the jobs?? They are here there and everywhere. Yes, a high altitude answer, but just check the unemployment figures. It's imbeclic to deny the impressive new jobs along with the drop iin unemployment.

Now, the unemployment numbers are correct and believable? I remember when many in this message board would say that those numbers weren't true numbers.
The Unemployment before Trump was already low.  and the creation of jobs has not been that fantastic. If any creation of jobs are going to be seen, we will have to wait until the tax cuts become reality and all of those so called corporations either come back or decide to bring the money from their offshore accounts and start doing bussiness here. Until then. you are going to have to wait. and not make job creation the hyperbole that apparently you believe.

True, but they're the figures that have been used for many, many moons. Are you Dems now wanting to go back to the good old (correct) days of long, long ago? You Dems argued over and over and over, "it's the formula that is in place, and by God we're going to go with those figures."

What's ironic, the Stock Market performance has really been outstanding since Trump was elected. This positive coming on you Dems claiming, there would be nothing left of the market, if Trump was elected. It only took one opening bell to prove you Dems all wrong. Will it continue, who knows, but if the tax laws are revised, it certainly won't hurt.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 111 (69 Views)

fangoh45 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Ted Lieu, an ex-JAG lawyer, now serving as Representative from California who sits on the House Judiciary  called the recently publicized actions admitted by Donald are reasons for impeachment.   

Donald supporters seem to not be posting Lawyers from GOP who are dismissing these arguments.  

Just an obserbation. Trump may be impeached, but not prosecuted.  Remember that they are two different processess with different rules and regulations  If you ask me, I rather see him prosecuted. I believe that he has played this country for a bunch of fools. and has been too arrogant to admit what he has tried to do to all americans.

Just listen to an imbecil in Montana, He cannot understand as to why they attack Trump, he has been very good for the country creating jobs. jobs? please, where are those jobs created? 
Like I have said, mass hysteria.

Where are the jobs?? They are here there and everywhere. Yes, a high altitude answer, but just check the unemployment figures. It's imbeclic to deny the impressive new jobs along with the drop iin unemployment.

Now, the unemployment numbers are correct and believable? I remember when many in this message board would say that those numbers weren't true numbers.
The Unemployment before Trump was already low.  and the creation of jobs has not been that fantastic. If any creation of jobs are going to be seen, we will have to wait until the tax cuts become reality and all of those so called corporations either come back or decide to bring the money from their offshore accounts and start doing bussiness here. Until then. you are going to have to wait. and not make job creation the hyperbole that apparently you believe.