Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Message 1 of 111 (201 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Flynn saw immunity differently in September 2016, when reports surfaced that aides around Hillary Clinton had been granted immunity by the government in exchange for talking freely to the FBI about Clinton’s private email server..

Flynn said on "Meet The Press", “When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime." He was then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump.

I believe that he is following Trump's advise, and starying strong. There is always the possibility that the Special Prosecutor and the FBI finds nothing that would implicate collusion by Flynn with the Russians. and then, if he testifies, that would be in a way  against him.

Trusted Social Butterfly

INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Message 2 of 111 (207 Views)

Flynn saw immunity differently in September 2016, when reports surfaced that aides around Hillary Clinton had been granted immunity by the government in exchange for talking freely to the FBI about Clinton’s private email server..

Flynn said on "Meet The Press", “When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime." He was then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 111 (213 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Per CNN today, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn won't provide records to the Senate intelligence committee and will invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to a subpoena from the committee (according to a source).

Flynn's refusal to cooperate comes as he faces scrutiny in several inquiries, including on Capitol Hill and a federal grand jury that has issued subpoenas to associates of the ex-national security adviser.

Flynn's refusal to cooperate will also intensify scrutiny over Trump's decision to hire him initially for the job and his decision to keep him on staff for 18 days after the President was warned by former acting Attorney General Sally Yates that Flynn may have been compromised by the Russians. 

The Senate committee had asked Flynn earlier this month to produce all records over his communications with Russian officials by this Wednesday. But Flynn is expected to send a letter later Monday invoking his Fifth Amendment rights.

I believe that now, that he is not going to testify in Congress, that will push now the Special Investigator to now if guarantee, to actually push for the criminal investigation that we are all waiting for and I believe that he cannot refuse a subpoena  if its done by the Special investigator. 
I think this is much better that doing anything in the Senate or Congress.

Trusted Social Butterfly

INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 111 (225 Views)

Per CNN today, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn won't provide records to the Senate intelligence committee and will invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to a subpoena from the committee (according to a source).

Flynn's refusal to cooperate comes as he faces scrutiny in several inquiries, including on Capitol Hill and a federal grand jury that has issued subpoenas to associates of the ex-national security adviser.

Flynn's refusal to cooperate will also intensify scrutiny over Trump's decision to hire him initially for the job and his decision to keep him on staff for 18 days after the President was warned by former acting Attorney General Sally Yates that Flynn may have been compromised by the Russians. 

The Senate committee had asked Flynn earlier this month to produce all records over his communications with Russian officials by this Wednesday. But Flynn is expected to send a letter later Monday invoking his Fifth Amendment rights.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 111 (238 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rk--

1. Relevant to this discussion--Your president, not Hillary Clinton is under Federal investigation

2. Witch Hunt--Not only the exact words used by trump as he denied  the investigation he  brought on himself, but also Nixon's exact words as he denied his involvement in Water gate

3. Kudos--never once heard any trump-like poor me whining from anyone when RK 9125 was on top. Laughable, immature in the extreme, unbecoming. My mom used to say, "If no matter where you go, you get the same reaction from differing people, it's not them, it's you.  Hmm--maybe that explains your problem. 

How does that address:

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--RE: FOX and other propaganda "news" sites--spoon fed propaganda swallowed whole by gullible RW deniers.

"Deniers" denying what relevant to this topic??

Or was that just "kudo mining"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 111 (249 Views)

Rk--

1. Relevant to this discussion--Your president, not Hillary Clinton is under Federal investigation

2. Witch Hunt--Not only the exact words used by trump as he denied  the investigation he  brought on himself, but also Nixon's exact words as he denied his involvement in Water gate

3. Kudos--never once heard any trump-like poor me whining from anyone when RK 9125 was on top. Laughable, immature in the extreme, unbecoming. My mom used to say, "If no matter where you go, you get the same reaction from differing people, it's not them, it's you.  Hmm--maybe that explains your problem. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 111 (255 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--RE: FOX and other propaganda "news" sites--spoon fed propaganda swallowed whole by gullible RW deniers.

"Deniers" denying what relevant to this topic??

Or was that just "kudo mining"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 8 of 111 (266 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Now one of our posters just blamed trump's election on Hillary! On whom falls the blame for suspicion of collusion? Suspicion of Treason? Suspicion of  Obstruction? Lol!! Hillary, you bad girl!!

Going to be interesting to try to watch little donnie slither out of this one!! 

As you said, can't pay this one away, lie it away, bully  it away--

Can hear the testimony already

whine, whine, poor me, poor me, so unfair, poor me.

Squirming little donnie--a new name for the master of name calling--or should we refer to him as "wing nut," or "crazy"?  Yup, those fit too!!

The poster who laid blame on Hillary for the loss, simply joins most of the Democrats who have a reasonably functioning brain...up to and including Joe Biden. 

The Wing nut or crazy characterization might be more at home  with any and all who won't or can't  accept Hillary was an inept, lying, terrible candidate?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 111 (287 Views)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 111 (293 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

CNN has just reported that the investigation into the trump campaign's interaction with Russia is now a criminal investigation, meaning there is credible evidence of collusion between trump and Russia.

Meanwhile, back at the topic - what is the "crime"?

Most intelligent people understand it won't be announced until the investigation is over.  I'll leave it to Conservatives to whine "what is the crime" incessantly until then.

Does the left have a time frame for which they will finally say, "I guess there has been no crime".  I can't speak for "the left", but as an Independent I'll say, "sure, when the investigation is complete".  But thanks for asking. Google witch hunt. Google "common sense".  What other President was investigated (for unknown crimes) just in case one might have been committed?  Hmmm, how about Clinton!   Google lying under oath.  Maybe Cons should fund that investigation....she's not in office.  Maybe you should plead to local law enforcement.  Oh, there was none!  You are mistaken  Really!  Can you prove otherwise?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.