Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Message 21 of 111 (162 Views)

rker321 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Ted Lieu, an ex-JAG lawyer, now serving as Representative from California who sits on the House Judiciary  called the recently publicized actions admitted by Donald are reasons for impeachment.   

Donald supporters seem to not be posting Lawyers from GOP who are dismissing these arguments.  

Just an obserbation. Trump may be impeached, but not prosecuted.  Remember that they are two different processess with different rules and regulations  If you ask me, I rather see him prosecuted. I believe that he has played this country for a bunch of fools. and has been too arrogant to admit what he has tried to do to all americans.

Just listen to an imbecil in Montana, He cannot understand as to why they attack Trump, he has been very good for the country creating jobs. jobs? please, where are those jobs created? 
Like I have said, mass hysteria.

Where are the jobs?? They are here there and everywhere. Yes, a high altitude answer, but just check the unemployment figures. It's imbeclic to deny the impressive new jobs along with the drop iin unemployment.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 111 (163 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

CNN has just reported that the investigation into the trump campaign's interaction with Russia is now a criminal investigation, meaning there is credible evidence of collusion between trump and Russia.

Meanwhile, back at the topic - what is the "crime"?

How many times, am I going to have to say this?  NONE  at this time. the investigation has just started. when it finishes, then, and only then we will know if there has been a crime or not. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 111 (162 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump will NOT be impeached (2/3 Senators voting affirmative) or prosecuted for unknown crimes the left thinks up.

That just have shown, how much you know about the process. Impeachment starts in the HOuse, once it is approve in the House, then it goes to the Senate. and the Senate has the  last word on the impeachment.

believe me, if we get to that point  I have the feeling we are going to see Trump will simply say. "Forget this crap" Pence,  take over, I am going home.
Now, if there is enough proof of Trump having done anything illegal, then he will be indicted and a criminal prosecution will start. 
so, simply wish that he leaves peacefully.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 111 (165 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CNN has just reported that the investigation into the trump campaign's interaction with Russia is now a criminal investigation, meaning there is credible evidence of collusion between trump and Russia.

Meanwhile, back at the topic - what is the "crime"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 111 (167 Views)

rker321 wrote:

afisher wrote:

Ted Lieu, an ex-JAG lawyer, now serving as Representative from California who sits on the House Judiciary  called the recently publicized actions admitted by Donald are reasons for impeachment.   

Donald supporters seem to not be posting Lawyers from GOP who are dismissing these arguments.  

Just an obserbation. Trump may be impeached, but not prosecuted.  Remember that they are two different processess with different rules and regulations  If you ask me, I rather see him prosecuted. I believe that he has played this country for a bunch of fools. and has been too arrogant to admit what he has tried to do to all americans.

Just listen to an imbecil in Montana, He cannot understand as to why they attack Trump, he has been very good for the country creating jobs. jobs? please, where are those jobs created? 

Trump will NOT be impeached (2/3 Senators voting affirmative) or prosecuted for unknown crimes the left thinks up.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 111 (167 Views)

afisher wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 111 (172 Views)

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 28 of 111 (174 Views)

This is what happens when folks are too lazy to vote OR believe the media hype that one candidate will win handidly.  A fool is elected by the wayword that didn't care he was an egotistical, sexual abuser, fraudulant businessman and lies more than Satan herself.

I agree with rker, she'll hate that though and it may ruin her day, but America got what she deserved.

Nerdy, I'm with you.  I'd bet Kursher, Flynn and Manafort have dirty hands and I'd bet trump knew.  The first time I heard....

...it didn't sit right.  Sure seemed as if he knew more about the Wikileaks release than the public.

This will be fun to watch....can't wait for him to testify under oath.  This will not be a case that he can just pay his way out of.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 111 (175 Views)

It's crazy. Like a bad, bad movie...

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 30 of 111 (189 Views)

NM-- all those Russian pings? With all the other  seemingly illegal things happening in the White House, that kinda  got lost didn't it?  Thousands and thousands of pings.

This whole thing is like some bad spaghetti western with no ending.  Trump is wearing the black hat.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!