Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL ONVESTIGATION

Message 51 of 111 (166 Views)

My response to you Centrist.  NO COMMENT  

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 111 (161 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

With all the spin from the Right, I'm gett`n so.....

So far the spin has been from the liberal element here.  There has been much reading into Graham's video that isn't there.  It is mostly from omission of his words 'might' and 'could be'.  That is the purpose of appointing special counsel to determine if there was actually criminal actions.

From the posts here, including yours, this determination has been made by liberal posters here and all that remains is carrying out the sentence.  So much for being liberal in thinking.

Again, you've been proven wrong.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 111 (152 Views)

@rker321 wrote:

Centrists  There you go again with another bizarre post, rker.  That's take a closer look, shall we?

If we are all lying. Did anyone say you were lying?  If so, maybe you should direct your post to them; ya think?   first of all what is the motive, of our lies, Are you lying rker?  Or just picking a fight?  and then, please provide the evidence that this has turned into a criminal investigation.  When dozens of Congress Critters call it a criminal investigation, that's good enough for me.  If it's not good enough for you, call them and preach.   Where has the DAG has stated that this is a criminal investigation, His words have been stated by many senators, and today. he will testify in the HOuse.  Or, maybe you can expand your horizens a bit and read the Right-Wing paper, The Washington Times.....but don't mention the word because your friend "rk" will claim you hate the religion....

Russian election meddling probe now a criminal investigation

I am sure that you realize that the DAG, the FBI and the Special prosecutor are the ones that can actually name this investigation as criminal or not.  Well, wake up and smell the flowers, Honey.  According to the Times, the DAG did say so.  If you don't believe it STILL, call the DAG yoursel.

It was clear that the DAG stated that this could become a criminal investigation and that is why, he couln't provide information regarding the memoe he wrote regarding the firing of Comey.  What's clear is that you don't have the necessary information to make an adequate judgement, but thanks for illustrating that fact.

Rumors   do not help.  They don't help what?  Misleading the less informed?  Actually they do.  Conservatives do it all the time.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 111 (152 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rker--It's both the obstruction and the collusion issue. It was collusion that was noted in the announcement yesterday with regard to this investigation turning into a criminal investigation.

What a very sad state of affairs for this country.

There was some talk today about Comey's speaking to Mueller and company.  It may not be made public, which is the perogative of the investigators. Remember, trump is being urged to lawyer up, no good investigator tips his or her hand if unnecessary!

pc6063 wrote:

Rker--It's both the obstruction and the collusion issue. It was collusion that was noted in the announcement yesterday with regard to this investigation turning into a criminal investigation. Yes, I do agree that this investigation will turn into a criminal investigation. but  I still feel that what it will make it so for Trump will be the obstruction of justice. I don't doubt that the collusion issue will probably have Flynn and Manifold in hot water. But at this point not so sure about Trump. we will have to wait and see.
Yes it is. very sad. and hoping that all of this will end as quickly as possible

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: INVESTIGATION IS NOW A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

[ Edited ]
Message 55 of 111 (157 Views)

Fang--Criminal investigation is underway.

Talk of obstruction and collusion is heard from reps. from both parties as they are interviewed.

Obstruction is being put out there as a reason for impeachment.

Both Senate and  House are conducting Intel investigations.

Doesn't seem to me she missed much.

Perhaps she listens to something other than FOX or reads more than Breitbart--both invalid sources.

Wishful  thinking would be that blindly following Trump supporters get a clue and realize the atrocities he has perpetrated upon the American people. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 111 (151 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

With all the spin from the Right, I'm gett`n so.....

So far the spin has been from the liberal element here. 

Facts are not "spin" Tex.

There has been much reading into Graham's video that isn't there. 

Noooo ..... there has been much evasion of that which IS THERE in Graham's video.

It is mostly from omission of his words 'might' and 'could be'. 

Noooo .... it is the intentional re-definition of "appear" and 'seems".

That is the purpose of appointing special counsel to determine if there was actually criminal actions.

Thus ...... Investigation into CRIMINAL actions! 

You just acknowledged that which you were denying Tex!

From the posts here, including yours, this determination has been made by liberal posters here and all that remains is carrying out the sentence.

That appears to be false Tex.

So much for being liberal in thinking.

Yes, liberals prefer real facts over their distortion with word playing.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 111 (149 Views)

rker321 wrote:

I just heard Rep Issa  state.  that this investigation was turning to become a criminal investigation.  Because of the scope of this investigatin that would take us where it would take  us.
We will see this investigation become a criminal investigation when Comey will not be allowed to speak in any of the investigations that are happening in the Senate and the House.
I do believe that the obstruction of justice issue is the one that will become the smoking gun on all of this.

Surprised that you know more about the issue than the experts. Most of what you stated, is more wishful thinking than anything based on truth.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 58 of 111 (153 Views)

Rker--It's both the obstruction and the collusion issue. It was collusion that was noted in the announcement yesterday with regard to this investigation turning into a criminal investigation.

There was some talk today about Comey's speaking to Mueller and company.  It may not be made public, which is the perogative of the investigators. Remember, trump is being urged to lawyer up, no good investigator tips his or her hand if unnecessary!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 111 (158 Views)

I just heard Rep Issa  state.  that this investigation was turning to become a criminal investigation.  Because of the scope of this investigatin that would take us where it would take  us.
We will see this investigation become a criminal investigation when Comey will not be allowed to speak in any of the investigations that are happening in the Senate and the House.
I do believe that the obstruction of justice issue is the one that will become the smoking gun on all of this.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 111 (168 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

Goshwhizgeegolly, Tx.  I think the 'impeccable source' got it exactly right, don't you?

Whatever you want to think.  I don't nothing.

Yeah, well....you coulda' said that to begin with and we could all go have a cupacoffee.