Message 1 of 13 (123 Views)

So many either Bamboozled or licking their chops for more $$$

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: I do not believe I am short OR overweight

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 13 (127 Views)

Sad on two counts--

one that it wasn't the most idiotic thing he said during his campaign

Two-based on evidence as seen in this forum, at least in some cases, it seems to be true.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13 (131 Views)

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN) Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

OUR Commander in Chief

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13 (135 Views)

Richva and Rker--Just checking in to see what  physical morphs may have taken place over night!!! 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13 (174 Views)

Rker--too funny!  

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13 (178 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Rich, I am so glad that you posted what you have posted. I decided to copy some of your optimism and have started looking into bikinis. I am completly sure that I can look gorgeous in one of them. 

Spread your Wings Pretty Little Butterfly.........................................you got lucky - Trump never evolved past the Larvae stage - thats why we're in so much trouble - Larvae consume everything in their environment................................................

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13 (197 Views)

Rich, I am so glad that you posted what you have posted. I decided to copy some of your optimism and have started looking into bikinis. I am completly sure that I can look gorgeous in one of them. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13 (202 Views)

And here is the Alternate Fact shirt!

Design

Message 9 of 13 (210 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

Richva wrote:

Taking a page from the Republican-book-of-alternative-facts, I have decided that I am not really a short, heavyset, grey haired, person in his sixties.  It turns out I am really 6'2" tall, 185Lbs with rippling muscles and long flowing brown hair. Think Fabio in his prime but more stud-ly. 

Thank you Republicans for giving me this insight though your passionate rebuttal of the Non Partisan Congressional Budget Office which is now run by a very conservative Republican.  I can't wait to surprise all my friends. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/obamacare-repeal-congress-uninsured-236010

I Like it

Also, Don;t forget you can switch back & forth between Reality and Pretend anytime you want - Sean Spicer Trumps Whitehouse Press Secretary said yesterday at the Press Briefing

Sure you can trust what the Presidents says - "Unless He's Just Joking"....................................

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=you+can+trust+trump+unl%3Bess+he%27s+joking+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If one gives credence to the Republican Alternative Reality, then one would unreservedly believe that a certain loud-mouthed, arrogant, obese and obnoxious jerk would still have women chasing him and men believing his every utterance if he were just an "average Joe" without power and wealth...

How do I know it's true?  Sean's and Kellyanne's truth-telling unicorns both assured me of it...

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 10 of 13 (212 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

I Like it

Also, Don;t forget you can switch back & forth between Reality and Pretend anytime you want - Sean Spicer Trumps Whitehouse Press Secretary said yesterday at the Press Briefing

Sure you can trust what the Presidents says - "Unless He's Just Joking"....................................

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=you+can+trust+trump+unl%3Bess+he%27s+joking+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I love it when conservatives say they take him seriously but not literally.  The translation of that is that they are certain he is lying.