Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: I KNOW ONE PERSON THAT WON'T BE CALLED

Message 1 of 16 (135 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

You can post The New York Times link as many times as you want but that doesn't change THE FACTS.

(1) The uranium company was a Canadian Company with mines in the U.S.

(2) Uranium taken from those mines cannot be exported without approval of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission

(3) The 20% figure is represents a percentage of capacity; not actual uranium mined.

(4) The purchase of Uranium One was to secure their property in Kazakhstan, not the United States.

(5) The approval of the sale had to go through 9 different agencies, none of which had the individual power to put the sale into motion. This includes Hillary's State Department.

(6) The United States and Russia exchange uranium all the time. The U.S. uses the weapons grade uranium from Russia's reduction in Nuclear capability while we send raw uranium to Russia. It has been done for years.

I wish that posters would research THE REAL TRUTH prior to posting innuendo and half truths.

This is the type of discourse that THE PORCINE PRESIDENT uses.

In fact, many media outlets consider TRUMP'S "20% of U.S. Uranium" point in rarefied air. They name it the BIGGEST LIE he told during the campaign.

And yet, people still believe it.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 16 (151 Views)

When are the Far Rights ever gonna stop deflecting and sidestepping every skrew up , instead of accepting any responsibility ???  But Mommy ,  Johnnie did it too !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 16 (152 Views)

nc states " I wrote a lengthy post regarding the "uranium sale". "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They didn't read it nc - they have a short attention span like their leader !!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 16 (158 Views)

nctarheel wrote-Who sold 20% of our total uranium to the Russians? It certainly wasn't Hillary. She didn't have the power to take that step.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 16 (184 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

easyed598 wrote:

Did he sell 20% of our total Uranium to the Russians? 

Who sold 20% of our total uranium to the Russians? It certainly wasn't Hillary. She didn't have the power to take that step.

I hope you didn't believe the PORCINE PRESIDENT on that one because that's one of the biggest lies he told during the campaign.

Check the archives.

I wrote a lengthy post regarding the "uranium sale".

Besides Hillary not having the power to make the sale; the mining company that was sold isn't even an American Company, it's Canadian. They own mines in the U.S. but the real reason the Russian bought the company was to get access to a mine in Kazakhstan. The uranium isn't mined yet and even if it is, the Russians are not allowed to export it out of the United States without approval of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

Plus, the United States has exchanged uranium product with Russia for years.

I sure wish posters would research their posts prior to making statements that are untrue.

It seems GOPers are trained from early childhood to only believe what GOPerLords tell them, and the GLs told them somehow Hillary was the new Ethel Rosenberg selling URANIUM (ore) to Russia and THAT WAS BAD!.

They NEVER talk about the 7,000 Russian THERMONUCLEAR WEAPONS that the US has "demilitarized" and turned into fuel for clean Nuclear power, thanks to an arms treaty Bill Clinton negotiated, jrbuish ignored and President Obama revived.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 16 (188 Views)

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 8.13.48 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 16 (186 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

easyed598 wrote:

Who sold 20% of our total uranium to the Russians? It certainly wasn't Hillary. She didn't have the power to take that step.

I hope you didn't believe the PORCINE PRESIDENT on that one because that's one of the biggest lies he told during the campaign.

Check the archives.

Besides Hillary not having the power to make the sale; the mining company that was sold isn't even an American Company, it's Canadian. They own mines in the U.S. but the real reason the Russian bought the company was to get access to a mine in Kazakhstan. The uranium isn't mined yet and even if it is, the Russians are not allowed to export it out of the United States without approval of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

I sure wish posters would research their posts prior to making statements that are untrue.

But then, truth doesn't really matter to them, does it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 16 (193 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Intelligence and those who pick inane topics go hand and hand on  this board.

As has been shown in many topic posted here by the Radical Right.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 16 (199 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Check the archives.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 16 (206 Views)

Here's a correction to the misrepresentation of what I posted:

Poor lil donnie's (d trump senior's) intellect may well be deteriorating - based upon observations of his decreasing usage of language from his college education that he had been observed to use in previous decades

His daddy (Fred) had problems in later life - notably Alzheimer disease and dementia.

We all know tendencies are inherited...  can appear sooner...

But - I guess we're temporarily stuck with Putin's puppet...

KAKISTOCRACY