Does Your Loved One Need Care? Tune In at 7 p.m. ET for AARP's 'Family Caregiving Online Series.' Register Now

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Hypocrisy or Stupidty: "Anchor Babies

Message 11 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One thinks it's about "Russian collusion" another thinks it's about racism and the article thinks it's about the law.

What is one to think?

It should be on Fox within the week.

Typical - no logical answer so type "Fox".

Notice no comment on the Trump hotels being involved in this, or Pres. Trump making money out of the program. The far right in action with out directions fom their leaders.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 19

I have been exposed to this issue for too many years, and know that any of this has not helped this country.

Chain immigration has to stop.  It has been stopped in many countries and now is our time.

We need to be cautious as to how we deal with future immigrants. disregarding where they come from., there has to be rules and at present we really don't have much.

This is not a matter of racism or any other thing, is a matter of dealing with an issue that we have been having for decades and that both parties have kicked down the road 
It is time that a comprehensive immigration program is established.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 19

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One thinks it's about "Russian collusion" another thinks it's about racism and the article thinks it's about the law.

What is one to think?

Typical - no logical answer so type "Fox".

Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 19

CNN had a piece on Russian women coming here and giving birth, which is perfectly legal.

BUT

Guess where a lot of them are staying? trump owned properties! Yup, it’s true!!

“It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser!!”

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 19

afisher wrote:

Today, I read a celebratory article from RW Gateway Pundit....yea, FBI raided birth hotels that women from China use.    Weirdly? - the Russian woman are doing the same thing, except in Miami - no omplaints from GOP sources????

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121

Your support article leaves out one item. I covered it in my post yesterday. Guess where they stay. TRUMP HOTELS. Want to bet Trump is not making money from this, as he still owns his Hotels.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

What is one to think?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 19

What is one to think?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 19
even tho they arent white western euro, its close enough to qualify as white nationalists here and in the USSR.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Hypocrisy or Stupidty: "Anchor Babies

Message 19 of 19

Today, I read a celebratory article from RW Gateway Pundit....yea, FBI raided birth hotels that women from China use.    Weirdly? - the Russian woman are doing the same thing, except in Miami - no omplaints from GOP sources????

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121