Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

Message 1 of 50 (15 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yes, you apparently wanted to look over there when you responded with "collusion" to a comment about "effect on the outcome of the elections".

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump.

I say again, how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.

Read Roger Stones book did you? like he said..almost treason?

Mr. Stone is not posting here, you are. So, I say again (to you), how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.

The topic is fox and Murdock. Number 2 the topic does not mention collusion whatsoever. If you would like to look at Mueller's investigation it's an obstruction of justice investigation. As well as a collusion investigation, and there is nothing in the investigation about the outcome of the election see you troll I'm on vacation

And number three - Roger Stone didn't write about Fox destroying the Republican Party.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 50 (24 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yes, you apparently wanted to look over there when you responded with "collusion" to a comment about "effect on the outcome of the elections".

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump.

I say again, how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.

Mr. Stone is not posting here, you are. So, I say again (to you), how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.

The topic is fox and Murdock. Number 2 the topic does not mention collusion whatsoever. If you would like to look at Mueller's investigation it's an obstruction of justice investigation. As well as a collusion investigation, and there is nothing in the investigation about the outcome of the election see you troll I'm on vacation

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 50 (52 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Some of our RWers cannot make a "connection" unless it's handed to them by the GOPerLords via their Propaganda Ministry.

Der Tumpers senior staff AND family meet with agents of the Russian Government for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary and other help for Donny's campaign, and the dirt and help materialize, yet GOPers cannot connect the meetings with the fact what was discussed did in fact happen after the meeting.

At the same time, they CAN connect a deal involving sale of a CANADIAN company to a Russian firm with Hillary jeopardizing our National Security and selling her office for personal monetary gain. But of course this Uranium Deal Hocum-Pokem was fed to the GOPers by their Lords and explained numerous times by FoxFakes, so OF COURSE the GOPers BELIEVE.

Thanks again Hillary Haters.

So many words, so little meaning. No one has yet shown any Russian effect on the outcome of the elections. 

As you are so fond of saying...look at the topic!!! 

scout, I believe you are being chatised since I saw nothing in the topic about, Russians, Hillary, Uranium deal, Canadian company, Der Trumper (whoever that is), GOPerLords, or someone named "donny".

Message 4 of 50 (52 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Mr. Stone is not posting here, you are. Well MIseker, we can all see that the political bigots refuse to learn anything different than their own bigoted beliefs.  It's indicative of the fact that more uneducated folks voted for trump than any other candidate.  

Well, MIseker, I guess you can see that to at least one poster, the desire to engage with fellow posters makes one a bigot. Is it any wonder that our discussions go so far astray so fast?

So, I say again (to you), how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.  No, here, the TOPIC is the issue, not your personal whims and whines.

MIseker - I'll have to leave it up to you as to how to handle this. It appears that cent is assuming control and saying I cannot respond to your comments.

What shall we do????  What shall we do????

By the way, speaking of the TOPIC, did anyone see anything in cent's post about, "How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP"?  I guess when you are in charge, you do not have to follow the rules you assign to others.

Well of course - conservatives need to learn to obey their liberal superiors without childish backtalk...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 50 (54 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Mr. Stone is not posting here, you are. Well MIseker, we can all see that the political bigots refuse to learn anything different than their own bigoted beliefs.  It's indicative of the fact that more uneducated folks voted for trump than any other candidate.  

Well, MIseker, I guess you can see that to at least one poster, the desire to engage with fellow posters makes one a bigot. Is it any wonder that our discussions go so far astray so fast?

So, I say again (to you), how does the so called "collusion" (not illegal) translate in your mind to effecting the outcome of the election - the real issue.  No, here, the TOPIC is the issue, not your personal whims and whines.

MIseker - I'll have to leave it up to you as to how to handle this. It appears that cent is assuming control and saying I cannot respond to your comments.

What shall we do????  What shall we do????

By the way, speaking of the TOPIC, did anyone see anything in cent's post about, "How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP"?  I guess when you are in charge, you do not have to follow the rules you assign to others.

Message 6 of 50 (57 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Again, a distinction without a difference.  But that's your "game".

Really??? You do not consider effects on the election to be an important issue No, because it's near impossible to prove.  Duh!

If we are not concerned about the effects on the elections, what is the point?? 

DUH!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 50 (67 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Really??? You do not consider effects on the election to be an important issue No, because it's near impossible to prove.  Duh!

If we are not concerned about the effects on the elections, what is the point?? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 50 (68 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Message 9 of 50 (84 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Rk9152 wrote--Really??? You do not consider effects on the election to be an important issue - in fact, the key issue?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In regards to the last election and the topic"How Fox and Murdoch destroyed the GOP"  -If that was actually is  the case ,all I have to say is I hope Fox and Murdoch keep doing what they are doing especially after the massive GOP victory last November.

So you support the dumbing down and race baiting America? Pathetic.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 10 of 50 (90 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Some of our RWers cannot make a "connection" unless it's handed to them by the GOPerLords via their Propaganda Ministry.

Der Tumpers senior staff AND family meet with agents of the Russian Government for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary and other help for Donny's campaign, and the dirt and help materialize, yet GOPers cannot connect the meetings with the fact what was discussed did in fact happen after the meeting.

At the same time, they CAN connect a deal involving sale of a CANADIAN company to a Russian firm with Hillary jeopardizing our National Security and selling her office for personal monetary gain. But of course this Uranium Deal Hocum-Pokem was fed to the GOPers by their Lords and explained numerous times by FoxFakes, so OF COURSE the GOPers BELIEVE.

Thanks again Hillary Haters.

So many words, so little meaning. No one has yet shown any Russian effect on the outcome of the elections. 

As you are so fond of saying...look at the topic!!!