Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Has Anyone in Trump World Mentioned Jesus Campos

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 31 (174 Views)

Nope - and the majority of Americans know exactly why.

No amount of republibots, republibutts or tweets from the Twore-in-Chief will be able to hide the reason...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 31 (191 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Work it out guys (generic) - one makes it all about race and when I challenge that another says I brought race into the discussion.

Trump BOT Alert ........................

Classic Trump Tactic - Creatre a Controversial Issue - Wait to see how Target individuals Respond - Try to Appear like your Taking the High Road by Condemning Them for Disagreeing 

CLASSIC

I posted real world examples to support my postion...................................

The Trump BOT Quote - "I Always Respond With Quality Comments"

I was pointing out exact opposite attack lines used by posters of the same ideology. No Trump in that - no BOT in that.

Message 3 of 31 (198 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Work it out guys (generic) - one makes it all about race and when I challenge that another says I brought race into the discussion.

Trump BOT Alert ........................

Classic Trump Tactic - Creatre a Controversial Issue - Wait to see how Target individuals Respond - Try to Appear like your Taking the High Road by Condemning Them for Disagreeing 

CLASSIC

I posted real world examples to support my postion...................................

The Trump BOT Quote - "I Always Respond With Quality Comments"

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 31 (218 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Racist acts are what makes it "all about race", not those pointing out the racist acts.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 31 (220 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 31 (232 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

The question of racial bias is appropriate here because immediately after a brown guy tried to light his shoe and blow up a plane, we all had to take off our shoes before boarding a flight.

But when white guys slaughter 20 innocent babies or 58 peaceful music lovers, Republicans insist whatever they used needs to be made MORE available to the general public.

Could be coinsidence, but sure seems there's a racial component in the GOPer responce to the events - one we go to extreme measures to make sure it never happens again (brown guy involved) and the other we get GOPer proposals to make a repeat EASIER (white guys involved).

But on the bigger picture, this SHOULD be a conversation about why we continue to be the only Nation on Earth who does not DO SOMETHING to stop such insane slaughter, and why Republicans are able to make their opposition to sane solutions a real vote-getter from their lofo base.

Nothing racial involved except for the efforts of the left to make everything racial.

Notice that shoes have not been subjected to background checks - a strange point you are trying to make.

NOTHING RACIAL HERE - NOPE - WHITE SUPREMACY - BIGOTRY - BUT NO RACISM

This AM's Headlines 10/10/2017 on Las Vegas Shooting

NBC NEWS

Las Vegas Gunman Shot Security Guard Before Shooting Into Crowd of Concert-Goers, Sheriff Says

The gunman who killed 58 people at a Las Vegas concert shot a hotel security guard minutes before opening fire onto the crowd, authorities said Monday, shifting officials’ timeline of the slayings.

The guard was shot six minutes prior to gunman Stephen Paddock opening fire onto a crowd of thousands at a country-western concert last Sunday, Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said Monday afternoon.

FOX NEWS

Mandalay Bay security guard was shot six minutes before Las Vegas gunman began shooting, police say

A Mandalay Bay hotel security guard who ran into Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock ahead of the Oct. 1 massacre is being hailed a hero after he took the shooter’s first bullet, potentially saving lives ahead of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo said in a news conference Monday evening.

1. NOTE: Incompetence of Sherrif Joe Lombardo still on display as he changes the timeline yet again

2. Why is the FBI not the Lead Investigator on the Worst Mass Shooting in US History

3. Sherrif Joseph Lombardos ACTUAL NAME IS MENTIONED MULTIPLE TIMES - AS IS THE SHOOTERS Stephen Paddock - Jesus Campos is still the SECURITY GUARD

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 31 (262 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

The question of racial bias is appropriate here because immediately after a brown guy tried to light his shoe and blow up a plane, we all had to take off our shoes before boarding a flight.

But when white guys slaughter 20 innocent babies or 58 peaceful music lovers, Republicans insist whatever they used needs to be made MORE available to the general public.

Could be coinsidence, but sure seems there's a racial component in the GOPer responce to the events - one we go to extreme measures to make sure it never happens again (brown guy involved) and the other we get GOPer proposals to make a repeat EASIER (white guys involved).

But on the bigger picture, this SHOULD be a conversation about why we continue to be the only Nation on Earth who does not DO SOMETHING to stop such insane slaughter, and why Republicans are able to make their opposition to sane solutions a real vote-getter from their lofo base.

Nothing racial involved except for the efforts of the left to make everything racial.

Notice that shoes have not been subjected to background checks - a strange point you are trying to make.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 31 (264 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Simply pointing out the rabid efforts by the left to make this a racial issue. You were the only one making it about race which clearly illustrates who really wanted to make it a "racial issue"......did you just joint "the left". Did you not notice the posts about his lack of exposure because of his race? That wasn't me.  And the point was that he is an American of Hispanic background, not an Hispanic.....really?  How did you make that point? By showing the comparison of "Mr. vs Senor" as the lefties want to depict him.  You were the one who raised his heritage, no one else, not even a "lefty".  Just more distortion of the facts. "LIe" or "intellectual dishonesty" (your choice) as was pointed out above.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 31 (337 Views)

Message 10 of 31 (352 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Apparently you do not watch Fox news.

Most people don't watch that FAKE NEWS channel.

@gruffstuff.....One reason you have not heard of him is that "JETHRO BODINE" Trump has barely mentioned him during the daily news cycle relating to THIS PARTICULAR TRAGEDY.

With "JETHRO" Trump's propensity for hyperbole to just ask a question like "He did a good job, didn't he?" is almost a smack in the face to this brave security guard.

Just look at all the hyperbole that JETHRO uses pertaining to his administration's hurricane responses, the stock market, and the economy.... of course, none of which is HIS doing.

There is one exception, of course. The slow response and other blockades related to the response to the Puerto Rico disaster were actually initiated by him. And it is there that we see why so little has been mentioned about this hero by JETHRO.

The hyperbole is missing for the same reason JETHRO dragged his feet on Puerto Rico............ THE GUY'S NAME IS JESUS CAMPOS.

"JETHRO" is probably having ICE do a background check on him right now.

P.S. JETHRO just put out a tweet: "Nobody could have done what I have done for Puerto Rico with so little appreciation." There's that hyperbole again..... relating to HIMSELF!!!

THE RACIAL AND CULTURAL ANIMUS EMANATING FROM THE WHITE HOUSE IS REAL AND ONGOING.

His name is MR. Campos, not SENOR Campos. Why is everything racial to the hate filled left??

Nobody but rk has called the hero SENOR Campos- mostly they use his first name "Jesus". Guess rk wanted to drive home the fact Jesus Campos is male and not specifying that is racist??? Or perchance not watching FAUX and disagreeing with rk are racist acts?

Racists demonstrate their "color" at every opportunity.

Simply pointing out the rabid efforts by the left to make this a racial issue. You were the only one making it about race which clearly illustrates who really wanted to make it a "racial issue"......did you just joint "the left".  And the point was that he is an American of Hispanic background, not an Hispanic.....really?  How did you make that point?  as the lefties want to depict him.  You were the one who raised his heritage, no one else, not even a "lefty".  Just more distortion of the facts.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.