Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

57 Views
Message 51 of 155

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010—RE: under oath— I guess that the entertainment unit of FOXNews consumed by the very ignorant,  failed to tell them that when dealing with the FBI one does not need to be put under oath.

 

 Further, a quick Google search would educate these misinformed posters,  but it is obvious that when one is afraid to learn the truth,  one does not seek it out. 

 

Sad, as misinformed, misleading statements such as one needing to be under oath when speaking to the FBI, reinforces the fact that trump supporters are blue collar, under educated ignorants, who know nothing about the country that is being destroyed right before their uninformed eyes.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 


Mills, Adedin, Clinton........Flynn. 

 

Possibly the elitists can help us ignorant "deplorables" understand the difference.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

58 Views
Message 52 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

   It is quite amusing to read how some donald supporters are continuing to complain and their own statements prove that they haven't bothered to read the Focus GPS review that was released on Tuesday.    

 

      

     LOL, these folks who are howling about Fisa Warrants are pushing old disinformation claims that were supposed to halt the Mueller investigation.    All of which means that they feared that there was something they wanted to remain hidden in the Focus GPS interview from last August.     It appears that they were busy attempting to build a conspiracy theory against the Legal Arm of the US Government and it failed miserably, when the Focus GPS interview was made public yesterday.

 

      What is amazing is that even after a debunking has been made public, they continue to lie and pretend that the earth is flat.   Wowzer.


Is it your point that the Fusion GPS dossier was not used in justifying the spying on Americans?


it goes to who is credible. between you and fusion..no contest.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

52 Views
Message 53 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


And you find the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes to be acceptable. Oh. about as much as you find racist police officers "acceptable".  But at least we have video evidence of that. Does that mean that you do or do not approve of a corrupt DOJ partaking in partisan activities?

 

The difference, however, is that mine is a fact your "corrupt any lying" is subject to interpretation.  When you distort facts to supporte your political bigoted opinion ("not objective, but a Conservative"), there is no interpretation necessary. The facts are that the FBI did use a political hit-piece WRONG,  "opposition research". "pahtato - potato" bought and paid for by the DNC  WRONG.....brought to you by:

 

paid for by the "Rubio for President committee...." WRONG

 

to spy on the political opposition. WRONG AGAIN....to look into what resulted in being, illegal actions by a few American citizens.WRONG - to spy on thepolitical opposition.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

50 Views
Message 54 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


What has the testimony of the Fusion GPS people to do with the use the FBI made of their product?


We know rk ............... anything goes in investigating Hillary ........... but the FBI or no one else should use all avenues in their investigation of trump and his Russian connections


Well, I don't know about that "anything goes" with Hillary. After all, the FBI "interviewed" her and her staffers but not under oath.  CLEARLY your demonstrating a lack of knowledge about the need to be "under oath".


In a way you are right. Hillary lied to the FBI; Abedin lied to the FBI; Flynn lied to the FBI; one was indicted; the others were not. I CLEARLY do not understand that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

47 Views
Message 55 of 155

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


And you find the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes to be acceptable. The difference, however, is that mine is a fact your "corrupt any lying" is subject to interpretation.


Did you pay attention to all of the fact checks that were done on Trump during his campaign?  Evidently not. Did you pay attention to the fact checking that has been done since trump took office?  Evidently not.  NO surprise, facts don't interest those on the Alt-Right when facts disagree with their opinions.


"alt-right" - what has white supremacy to do with the corruption of the DoJ??


What does your denying all of the fact checking have to do with  White Supremacy? Only you would know.


Again, how do you relate white supremacy to corruption of the DOJ? Hey, you threw alt-right in.


The Alt-Right is part of the "Deep State" trying to discredit the Russian investigations. Why are you helping them?


How do you relate white supremacists with the deep state?

 

Sound like you are just throwing words around without regard for their meaning - again.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

51 Views
Message 56 of 155

phyllisc6781 wrote:

 To be clear —-When one is questioned by the FBI it is understood that should they lie, they have perjured themselves. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Then there is the issue of Trump associates being under oath and Clinton associates not under oath. Apparently that makes a difference because Huma Abidin lied and i have not heard of any charges as yet - different from Flynn.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

58 Views
Message 57 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

 

 

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?


Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".


You did not read the entire dossier that Feinstein released did you?


It's content has no connection to - Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

 

Do you see it differently?


Did you read the entire interview that Feinstein released or didn't you?


No - it isn't related to the corruption of the FBI. GPS Fusion did not do that. 

 

BTW - how about Feinstein's series of excuses as t why she violated the Committee agreement? The latest is she was drugged due to her cold.


I knew you didn't read it, that explains all of your silly postings on this.


What has the testimony of the Fusion GPS people to do with the use the FBI made of their product?


They were both doing their jobs!  Duh....


The question asked was had I read the Fusion report and, as I said, what has that to do with the use the FBI made of their product - Duh!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

57 Views
Message 58 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


You are so deeply into your blind hatred of our President that you do not see that this is not about him, this is about our Nation.  So why are you constantly defending trump if it isn't about him? 

In response to the posts of others

Why can't you and other extremists pipe down until the investigation is complete?  If Mueller doesn't find anything, cool.  But the facts don't look good so you attack him,

I have not attacked him ....what is the term for the day......"intellectually dishonest"?

the DOJ and anyone else that you can. 

Yes, I will comment of corruption on the highest levels of the DOJ.

It very disingenuous, especially coming from the party claiming "law and order" is the utmost importance. 

Corruption in the DOJ is not "law and order".

You all are demonstrating "law and order" should apply to everyone but rich white men.  Why is that? 

What has race or gender to do with corruption in the DOJ?

 It is disastrous to have the DOJ corrupted for partisan purposes.  It would be disastrous if it was indeed the case, but all you have is "very few" (your words)

Apparently enough to use a DNC hit-piece to secure the warrant to spy on the opposition Party.

and nothing but presumptions....zero facts.  So your whine is pointless.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

55 Views
Message 59 of 155

@Centristsin2010—RE: under oath— I guess that the entertainment unit of FOXNews consumed by the very ignorant,  failed to tell them that when dealing with the FBI one does not need to be put under oath.

 

 Further, a quick Google search would educate these misinformed posters,  but it is obvious that when one is afraid to learn the truth,  one does not seek it out. 

 

Sad, as misinformed, misleading statements such as one needing to be under oath when speaking to the FBI, reinforces the fact that trump supporters are blue collar, under educated ignorants, who know nothing about the country that is being destroyed right before their uninformed eyes.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

56 Views
Message 60 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  It's content has no connection to - Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

 

 

Hilarious....."spy on American citizens for partisan purposes". You probably would have preferred that the Trump campaign been allowed to keep doing it's business with a hostile foreign power unhindered, but the FBI doesn't work that way. LOL


I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I do not consider the politicization of the FBI as "hilarious" or "LOL".


But you do find lying, distorting the facts, demeaning law enforcement and getting trump off the hook "fair game".  Very un-American, IMO.


It was not President Trump who corrupted the FBI for partisan purposes.  And no one suggested he did, so your comment is once again intellectually dishonest.

Yet, there he was, in the discussion.

 

So, whatever arguments you have with him are a separate subject.  Again, another intellectually dishonest comment.  Two, in just two sentences.....classic rk.

Yes, it was and thank you for noticing the accuracy of the rk comments.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content