Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

40 Views
Message 1 of 155

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:



My point exactly - why is Flynn indicted and Adedin, Mills, and Clinton not?


 

Because Flynn LIED and Adedin, Mills and Clinton told the truth.

 

Your "point" is that people should believe FOX but NOT the FBI because FOX will believe anything Der Trumper says and the FBI will not.Your point is pointless.

 

The GOPers "distrust" of the FBI is just another way the Oligarchs are destroying the fabric of American society, a necessary step in their total take-over and religation of the 99% to indentured servatude to the Corporations.


 What have Fox and Oligarchs to do with any of this?

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

42 Views
Message 2 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Snoopy48—  Trump supporters will run from the truth at any cost, even if that means exposing themselves as liars an absolute fools.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

“People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” MLK Jr.

I wonder if calling all supporters of our President, "liars an absolute fools" qualifies.


Correction to what appears to be a deliberately fabricated misstatement.

 

The actual statement is - "Trump supporters will run from the truth at any cost, even if that means exposing themselves as liars an absolute fools."

 

It truthfully observes that - trump supporters are - by running from the truth at any cost - quite willing to self-expose themselves as liars and absolute fools.

 

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

46 Views
Message 3 of 155

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


Got it - once past "Yeah, me too" you have no thoughts.


My thoughts are that "Your 'Snowflake' whining, crying, and howling at the moon will get you nothing. The surveillance and investigations rightfully continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............"

 

Sorry that has your "panties in a wad".


What has discussions between us here on the AARP discussion boards to do with the Mueller fishing expedition?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

51 Views
Message 4 of 155

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:


You know full well by the answers you are getting he did not read it. You get what the leaders have told them to say, and sadly none of that fits what you are asking about. Try talking to FOX news. They could then run a story about it, and you will get an answer.

 

"He" understands that reading it will not deal with the violation of her agreement with the other Committee Members any more than her "I had a cold" excuse did.

 

Furthermore, the words of the person paid to create the "hit-piece" does little to attest to it's veracity. Remember, "I did not nave sexual relations with that woman".
 


Still no answer, but a question.

 

And what is your burning question on THIS topic? Something about Fox??


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

52 Views
Message 5 of 155

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Snoopy48—  Trump supporters will run from the truth at any cost, even if that means exposing themselves as liars an absolute fools.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

“People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” MLK Jr.

I wonder if calling all supporters of our President, "liars an absolute fools" qualifies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

78 Views
Message 6 of 155
And what about russian influences and where are the safety measures to keep them from interfering! Wake Up!
Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

81 Views
Message 7 of 155

Olderscout, could not agree with you more. I do not want to live under the light of a corporate moon and corporations running our lives. Nor do I want to live under the influence of rich, ultra right repub donors. Nor do I want to live under fox news determining our foreign and domestic policies. Let’s see: a president who lies and is demeaning to so many. His supporters who lie for him. Repub politicians who are scared of his base and make excuses for him. Has fox news determining policies. Hires his kids to run our country. Cannot hire reputable, knowledgeable people to work for him. Most of his policies have a 60%+ disapproval rating. Countries are asking for him not come for a visit. Has many people quit, let go, or are under investigation. 

WHAT CAN GO WRONG HERE!!

Repubs, can you not see? This is not MAGA. This is: Let’s Destroy America And Drive It Into The Ground! Wake Up, Wake Up!

 

trump has no clue

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

84 Views
Message 8 of 155

@Olderscout66—You are correct, but trump supporters can’t get past the lies they are fed so that they might get somewhere  near the truth. This is evidence in the fact that they can’t understand that Abedin, Mills  and Clinton did nothing, while Flynn is dirty as can be AND CONFUSED TO BEING SO.

 

One certainly wonders about the mental well-being of trump’s supporters. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

98 Views
Message 9 of 155

rk9152 wrote:



My point exactly - why is Flynn indicted and Adedin, Mills, and Clinton not?


 

Because Flynn LIED and Adedin, Mills and Clinton told the truth.

 

Your "point" is that people should believe FOX but NOT the FBI because FOX will believe anything Der Trumper says and the FBI will not.Your point is pointless.

 

The GOPers "distrust" of the FBI is just another way the Oligarchs are destroying the fabric of American society, a necessary step in their total take-over and religation of the 99% to indentured servatude to the Corporations.

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

111 Views
Message 10 of 155

@Snoopy48

 The idiot’s  supporters can lie, and they can run, but sooner or later,  they will have to quit hiding from the truth.  Maybe when their hero was hauled out of the White House?

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content