What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

Message 21 of 155

phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—When speaking to the FBI, one does not need to be put under oath – – ever, for any reason.  Any claims by you or others to the contrary, are untruths.

You should do a little research on it. It will be easy, and it will give you a break from creating your own alternative realities. 

With regard to Mrs. Clinton testifying in a public forum, I watched her being put under oath—real news sites carried it live. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I do not believe you watched her being under oath for the FBI hearings on any news. Any claims you might make about that are untruths.

You might want to research that before making such posts which indicate a lack of reality - intentional(?).

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 155

john258 wrote:

You know full well by the answers you are getting he did not read it. You get what the leaders have told them to say, and sadly none of that fits what you are asking about. Try talking to FOX news. They could then run a story about it, and you will get an answer.

"He" understands that reading it will not deal with the violation of her agreement with the other Committee Members any more than her "I had a cold" excuse did.

Furthermore, the words of the person paid to create the "hit-piece" does little to attest to it's veracity. Remember, "I did not nave sexual relations with that woman".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What has the testimony of the Fusion GPS people to do with the use the FBI made of their product?

We know rk ............... anything goes in investigating Hillary ........... but the FBI or no one else should use all avenues in their investigation of trump and his Russian connections

Well, I don't know about that "anything goes" with Hillary. After all, the FBI "interviewed" her and her staffers but not under oath. She had subpoenaed material destroyed and no charges were filed. The report on the FBI investigation was rewritten to ease the offenses she was guilty of. And, as far as I know, the FBI did not use a report bought and paid for by the RNC to secure a FISA warrant to spy on her or her staff.

Whining crying and howlng at the moon, just like a snowflake !!!  (you are quite good at it too !)

Typical - run out of ideas and post an insult. Do you really have no ideas about the wisdom I posted above (pro or con)?

An insult you have used, I just borrowed it from you and used it appropriately. I have no "ideas about the (your) wisdom" because there is none.

Well, if you have nothing to say about the post you quoted, why are you posting about it?

Why?  For the same reason you post when you have nothing to say about the post that you quote.  Any more questions?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

To be clear —-When one is questioned by the FBI it is understood that should they lie, they have perjured themselves. 

Then there is the issue of Trump associates being under oath and Clinton associates not under oath. Apparently that makes a difference because Huma Abidin lied and i have not heard of any charges as yet - different from Flynn.

Apparently,  the FBI doesn't agree with your contention that Huma Abidin lied to them.

Hate to break it to the sad little GOPers clingning to the slenderest of straws to hold up their fantasies, BUT IT IS A CRIME TO LIE TO AN FBI AGENT IN AN INTERVIEW - NO "UNDER OATH" REQUIRED.

So even if Abidin was NOT under oath, had he lied, he would've committed a crime for which he would've been arrested. He didn't lie, otherwise he'd have been arrested QED. (There is ONE exception - the 5th Amendment protects you against self incrimination, so if you just deny you committed a crime when asked by the FBI, your statement does not constitute ANOTHER crime. HOWEVER if you lie about what you know about a crime that you were not directly involved in, or in events that involve another crime, your lie IS a crime)

Yet - among the liars, only Flynn is indicted. Sounds like selective prosecution based on partisanship.

BTW, before lecturing "sad little GOPers" about their knowledge of the situation, I'd suggest you learn that Huma Abedin is not a "he".

Maybe you'd better stick to the Reagan tax scam and the Uberrich - you are used to those terms.

Your 'Snowflake' whining, crying, and howling at the moon will get you nothing. The surveillance and investigations rightfully continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

Do you have any thoughts on the comments in the post you were (theoretically) responding to?

Your 'Snowflake' whining, crying, and howling at the moon will get you nothing. The surveillance and investigations rightfully continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 155

RK—When speaking to the FBI, one does not need to be put under oath – – ever, for any reason.  Any claims by you or others to the contrary, are untruths.

You should do a little research on it. It will be easy, and it will give you a break from creating your own alternative realities. 

With regard to Mrs. Clinton testifying in a public forum, I watched her being put under oath—real news sites carried it live. 

Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 155

You should do a little research on it. It will be easy, and it will give you a break from creating your own realities. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 155

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?

Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

You did not read the entire dossier that Feinstein released did you?

It's content has no connection to - Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

Do you see it differently?

Did you read the entire interview that Feinstein released or didn't you?

You know full well by the answers you are getting he did not read it. You get what the leaders have told them to say, and sadly none of that fits what you are asking about. Try talking to FOX news. They could then run a story about it, and you will get an answer.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 155

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

To be clear —-When one is questioned by the FBI it is understood that should they lie, they have perjured themselves. 

Then there is the issue of Trump associates being under oath and Clinton associates not under oath. Apparently that makes a difference because Huma Abidin lied and i have not heard of any charges as yet - different from Flynn.

Apparently,  the FBI doesn't agree with your contention that Huma Abidin lied to them.

Can you cite your sources within the FBI?

Are you saying that your comment was wrong? You made a claim that Abidin lied to the FBI which if true would have meant she committed perjury. She was not charged, therefore, apparently the FBI doesn’t agree with your claim.

My point exactly - why is Flynn indicted and Adedin, Mills, and Clinton not?

Because in the apparent opinion of the FBI you are making up your own facts. ThenFBI does not appear of the opinion that Abidin, Mills and Clinton had lied to them.

Not the FBI - certain high ranking, partisan INDIVIDUALS.

Who have you been speaking to at the FBI to get that information? Or you just making up stories again?

Washington Post, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, CBS - and yes, Fox.

Were you to move beyond the daily kos and moveon.com you would find there is a big world out there that you seem unaware of.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Are you saying that your comment was wrong? You made a claim that Abidin lied to the FBI which if true would have meant she committed perjury. She was not charged, therefore, apparently the FBI doesn’t agree with your claim.

Because in the apparent opinion of the FBI you are making up your own facts. ThenFBI does not appear of the opinion that Abidin, Mills and Clinton had lied to them.

Who have you been speaking to at the FBI to get that information? Or you just making up stories again?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 155

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote: