What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

92 Views
Message 71 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


And you find the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes to be acceptable. The difference, however, is that mine is a fact your "corrupt any lying" is subject to interpretation.


Did you pay attention to all of the fact checks that were done on Trump during his campaign?  Evidently not. Did you pay attention to the fact checking that has been done since trump took office?  Evidently not.  NO surprise, facts don't interest those on the Alt-Right when facts disagree with their opinions.


"alt-right" - what has white supremacy to do with the corruption of the DoJ??


What does your denying all of the fact checking have to do with  White Supremacy? Only you would know.


Again, how do you relate white supremacy to corruption of the DOJ? Hey, you threw alt-right in.


The Alt-Right is part of the "Deep State" trying to discredit the Russian investigations. Why are you helping them?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

95 Views
Message 72 of 155

 To be clear —-When one is questioned by the FBI it is understood that should they lie, they have perjured themselves. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

83 Views
Message 73 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

 

 

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?


"rk" is against any investigative tool that may lead to his leader, Heir Trump.


rk is against any effort to corrupt the DoJ for political partisan purposes.

 

What is that silly 'Heir Trump" about???


What is your silly blind defending of trump all about?


You are so deeply into your blind hatred of our President that you do not see that this is not about him, this is about our Nation. It is disastrous to have the DOJ corrupted for partisan purposes. 


It is disastrous for our nation to have people supporting trump that deny any wrongdoings on his part because of their blind hatred for the left and their partisan politics.


But that is not the topic.


C'mon rk...you claimed it was acceptable to you to respond to anothers post, even if it's off-topic.  A little hypocritical don'tcha think?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

83 Views
Message 74 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


And you find the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes to be acceptable. The difference, however, is that mine is a fact your "corrupt any lying" is subject to interpretation.


Did you pay attention to all of the fact checks that were done on Trump during his campaign?  Evidently not. Did you pay attention to the fact checking that has been done since trump took office?  Evidently not.  NO surprise, facts don't interest those on the Alt-Right when facts disagree with their opinions.


"alt-right" - what has white supremacy to do with the corruption of the DoJ??


What does your denying all of the fact checking have to do with  White Supremacy? Only you would know.


Again, how do you relate white supremacy to corruption of the DOJ?

 

Well, the head of the DOJ has this history, you see.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

81 Views
Message 75 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

+

rk and the GOPers apapear to be confused about the meaning of "non-partisan", possibly because its been decades since any Republican applied the concept to their activities.

 

The FBI investigated the Clintons for DECADES and found not a single CRIME worthy of bringing to a grand jury to seek an indictment. They did this because THERE WAS NO CRIME. All during the investigations, and continuing to this moment, the FBI was led and staffed by folks who leaned decidedly to the RIGHT politically and are unabashedly true Conservatives.

 

The same FBI investigates Der Trumper and his Trumpoglodytes and in a matter of DAYS uncovers sufficient evidence to obtain a FISA warrant which leads in a matter of weeks to FIVE top Trump officials being INDITED for a dozen actual crimes including Conspiracy Against the United States and numerous other FELONY crimes.

 

Sorry rk and the Republicans - that is NOT prejudicial action, that is EXCELLENT POLICE WORK! They exonerated the innocent and are bringing the guilty to trial!


Was there a FISA warrant to spy on the Clintons?  Did anyone request one?  Did the Trump associates get the option to testify not under oath as the Clinton people did? The FBI doesn't usually put people under oath.  If you lie to them, you lie to them.  Did the Trump people get to ignore subpoenas for data and then destroy it as Clinton did?  I don't know and neither do you.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

67 Views
Message 76 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

 

 

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?


Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".


You did not read the entire dossier that Feinstein released did you?


It's content has no connection to - Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

 

Do you see it differently?


yes. it was spying on Russian ties to influential citizens.

 


Really?? In the world economy, are such ties illegal??


If you lie to the FBI they are.....  If your working with a foreign country on hacked emails they are...  If you obstruct justice they are.

 

Consider this an early "heads-up" as to the charges trump and some in his family will be indicted for.  A gift to all....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

62 Views
Message 77 of 155


rk9152 wrote: 

I am fully aware of opposition research - it is a partisan tool. it's use by the FBI to attack an opposition candidate is new.

 

That's not true "rk".

The FBI during the early sixties as well as during the Nixon maladministration investigated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and dozens more on the Nixon "Enemies List"...

It's not anything close to "new" - corrupt and dishonest racist right wing scum have been geting their corrupt state troopers and corrupt sheriffs to fabricate charges and lie to get convictions for multiple generations...

It was called "Jim Crow"...

It's a  time-honored conservative tradition...

 

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

56 Views
Message 78 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

 

 

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?


Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".


You did not read the entire dossier that Feinstein released did you?


It's content has no connection to - Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

 

Do you see it differently?


Did you read the entire interview that Feinstein released or didn't you?


No - it isn't related to the corruption of the FBI. GPS Fusion did not do that. 

 

BTW - how about Feinstein's series of excuses as t why she violated the Committee agreement? The latest is she was drugged due to her cold.


I knew you didn't read it, that explains all of your silly postings on this.


What has the testimony of the Fusion GPS people to do with the use the FBI made of their product?


They were both doing their jobs!  Duh....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

50 Views
Message 79 of 155

rk9152 wrote:


You are so deeply into your blind hatred of our President that you do not see that this is not about him, this is about our Nation.  So why are you constantly defending trump if it isn't about him?  Why can't you and other extremists pipe down until the investigation is complete?  If Mueller doesn't find anything, cool.  But the facts don't look good so you attack him, the DOJ and anyone else that you can.  It very disingenuous, especially coming from the party claiming "law and order" is the utmost importance.  You all are demonstrating "law and order" should apply to everyone but rich white men.  Why is that?  It is disastrous to have the DOJ corrupted for partisan purposes.  It would be disastrous if it was indeed the case, but all you have is "very few" (your words) and nothing but presumptions....zero facts.  So your whine is pointless.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

34 Views
Message 80 of 155

@Centristsin2010- One can’t expect Alt. Right  trump supporters to post truth or reality when they are so afraid of both. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content