What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP’s Steele dossier conspiracy theory was dealt a big blow this weekend

Message 131 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?

Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

Is that what Trump is planning? Nothing like that has happened in recent history so I don’t know why you are so upset about something that may happen in the future.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 132 of 155

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010—Repeating lies and disinformation is what cult members do—unthinkingly repeating  the misinformation with which they have been indoctrinated, never questioning, even when presented—REPEATEDLY—with the stark truth.

One worries about the mental health of more than just the cult leader.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Exactly - the cult is denying that the DNC purchased dossier was used to spy on the political opposition.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 133 of 155

afisher wrote:

It is quite amusing to read how some donald supporters are continuing to complain and their own statements prove that they haven't bothered to read the Focus GPS review that was released on Tuesday.    

LOL, these folks who are howling about Fisa Warrants are pushing old disinformation claims that were supposed to halt the Mueller investigation.    All of which means that they feared that there was something they wanted to remain hidden in the Focus GPS interview from last August.     It appears that they were busy attempting to build a conspiracy theory against the Legal Arm of the US Government and it failed miserably, when the Focus GPS interview was made public yesterday.

What is amazing is that even after a debunking has been made public, they continue to lie and pretend that the earth is flat.   Wowzer.

Is it your point that the Fusion GPS dossier was not used in justifying the spying on Americans?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 134 of 155

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant. And how do we know that? Well "unnamed sources", of course.

How 'bout that - I figured it out from the Times, didn't need Hannity.

I was flattered that Jim and I were mentioned by the New York Times in their article.

Have no fear you were not. Well it is now out, and we have the truth, and that puts an end to what the Reb. and far right have been telling us. It once again proves why the far right are unfit to govern. Lets see if the followers now try and change what they have said. We have seen one Reb. Senator who was part of the crew putting out the lies say he is glad it was released.

And how is that related to the fact that the dossier was used in securing the FISA warrant??

That came not from me, not from some "Reb.", not from "the far right", not from "followers", not from "one Reb. Senator", not from some "crew" - it came from the Washington Post.

Well once again you have used up your time. Samo Samo

Meaning you have run out of ideas.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 135 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant. And how do we know that? Well "unnamed sources", of course.

I was flattered that Jim and I were mentioned by the New York Times in their article.

Have no fear you were not. Well it is now out, and we have the truth, and that puts an end to what the Reb. and far right have been telling us. It once again proves why the far right are unfit to govern. Lets see if the followers now try and change what they have said. We have seen one Reb. Senator who was part of the crew putting out the lies say he is glad it was released.

Right you are, John.  trump is a good example of someone whose ego is so big, he's unable to admit he was wrong; just as you're seeing from some of his Cult Members here. 

I'll try again - You can "try" as many times as you like, but most here are familiar with your lies and distortions. Some might consider it more appropriate to discuss particular areas of disagreement than to call a fellow poster a liar. For some posters, that is a no-no.

According to the NYT -It appears that the line is that the phony dossier Another LIE, "rk", the dossier isn't "phony" as you claim; it's a REAL document and much has been proven to be true.  was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.  Another LIE is your claim the Times called the dossier "phony".  TWO LIES, one sentence.  Typical.  And how do we know that? Well "unnamed sources", of course.

There you go again with that "LIE" stuff which for some is a no-no. And speaking of.....dare I say "intellectual dishonesty" - I never said the Times called it phony - I did.

So what we have is the DNC and the campaign hiring a firm to create a "hit-piece" on the opposition TWO MORE LIES in just one sentence AGAIN!!!  The DNC and campaign didn't "hire a firm"; a Conservative did. AND, it wasn't a "hit-piece" as you claim.  and the FBI then using the "hit-piece" in the acquisition of FISA approval to spy on Americans - coincidentally part of the opposition in the campaign.  More lies......the FBI didn't use a "hit piece", they used Australian sources who were told of the discussions with Russia well before they were approached by Steele, the author of the dossier.  The challenge you have is when you regurgitate the lies from Limblah and Fox, you become the perpetrator of lies.

"LIES" again - gee, I wish Imhad your freedom. The DNC hired Fusion GPS to produce the dossier in question. The Australian had nothing to do with the dossier - that was a campaign toll for Hillary. And, as always, Fox and El Rushbo. I do not see their connection 

Call it a "conspiracy theory" if that makes your heart go pitter-patter, but there is no denying the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. LMAO!  Yet you can't prove anything; just spewing the Conservative gossip.....I do not consider the corruption of the DOJ to be a laughing matter. But, to each his (or her) own.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 136 of 155

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

It appears that the line is that the phony dossier was "a" not "the" basis for the FISA warrant.

I'd like to know why you're so hung up on the FISA warrant. Nothing at all wrong or unseemly if one was needed, so why do you care about a mundane investigative tool?

Using a "hit-piece' bought and paid for the Party of the Administration to get approval to spy on American citizens for partisan purposes - that goes a bit beyond "mundane".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 137 of 155

rk9152 wrote:

If you do not want to accept unnamed sources, then we must acknowledge that you do not know if the FISA warrant had anything to do with the dossier. Even the Republican Congressmen cite the Post article which used unnamed sources for their claims that the dossier had anything to do with the FISA warrant. 

Social Butterfly

Message 138 of 155

@Centristsin2010—Repeating lies and disinformation is what cult members do—unthinkingly repeating  the misinformation with which they have been indoctrinated, never questioning, even when presented—REPEATEDLY—with the stark truth.

One worries about the mental health of more than just the cult leader.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 139 of 155

It is quite amusing to read how some donald supporters are continuing to complain and their own statements prove that they haven't bothered to read the Focus GPS review that was released on Tuesday.    

LOL, these folks who are howling about Fisa Warrants are pushing old disinformation claims that were supposed to halt the Mueller investigation.    All of which means that they feared that there was something they wanted to remain hidden in the Focus GPS interview from last August.     It appears that they were busy attempting to build a conspiracy theory against the Legal Arm of the US Government and it failed miserably, when the Focus GPS interview was made public yesterday.

What is amazing is that even after a debunking has been made public, they continue to lie and pretend that the earth is flat.   Wowzer.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 140 of 155

john258 wrote:

Well once again you have used up your time. Samo Samo

LOL!  Classic!!

To quote, "what's got [his] panties in a wad"?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.