Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: GOP - Marketplace Competition Will Save You

Message 1 of 69 (126 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

@rk9152  I'll get back to you on this, but you put forward a fallacious assumption, followed by  fallacious equivalencies and used questionable logic. A fallacious conclusion to all this was inevitable.  Not that a valid point is not buried in there somewhere.  It has to be found first. 

I shall certainly look forward to your comments with bated breath. But please do not be too long. I have heard that over bating your breath is not healthy.

hee hee hee hee, chuckle chuckle....I like it !

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 69 (142 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

The facts are very clear about Planned Parenthood. 97% of their valuable health services have nothing to do with abortion. Planned Parenthood is often the only viable medical option for women across the nation. They are a very important component of health care in America.

The Republican Party is way off base with their attacks on Planned Parenthood.

What has parenthood to do with standard healthcare to a person. And, women have gynecologist's, why must PP be so necessary to their healthcare. I am not doubting it but wonder why for example a community has all the healthcare it needs for men and children but not foer women.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 69 (158 Views)

The facts are very clear about Planned Parenthood. 97% of their valuable health services have nothing to do with abortion. Planned Parenthood is often the only viable medical option for women across the nation. They are a very important component of health care in America.

The Republican Party is way off base with their attacks on Planned Parenthood.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 69 (166 Views)
Mlseker posted..
Yes planned parenthood provies abortions, but you seem to be confused as to the source of funding.

======================================================

No I am not confused .....what I posted is true as with PP its abortion on demand and its being paid with Federal Funds.

Fact-Check: Planned Parenthood Can and Does Use Federal Tax Dollars for Abortions

https://stream.org/fact-check-planned-parenthood-can-use-federal-tax-dollars-abortions/
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 69 (187 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted..
Could you please provide proof of this from a credible source?

===================================================

Thanks for asking...

Abortion Information | What are your Options? - Planned Parenthood
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion
Abortion is a safe and legal way to end a pregnancy. Learning more about abortion methods and options can help you decide if abortion is the right choice for ...
‎The Abortion Pill · ‎In-Clinic Abortion Procedure · ‎Parental Consent · ‎Adoption

In-Clinic Abortion Procedure - Planned Parenthood
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/in-clinic-abortion-procedures
In-Clinic Abortion Procedures at a Glance. Medical procedures that end pregnancy; Safe and effective; Available from many Planned Parenthood health centers ...

Yes planned parenthood provies abortions, but you seem to be confused as to the source of funding

The 1977 Hyde Amendment dictated that federal Medicaid funds could only be used to fund abortions in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother. However, some states have expanded cases in which they will provide funds. Currently, 17 states allow funds to be used for "medically necessary" abortions.Aug 5, 2015

So it begins.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 69 (190 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

@rk9152  I'll get back to you on this, but you put forward a fallacious assumption, followed by  fallacious equivalencies and used questionable logic. A fallacious conclusion to all this was inevitable.  Not that a valid point is not buried in there somewhere.  It has to be found first. 

I shall certainly look forward to your comments with bated breath. But please do not be too long. I have heard that over bating your breath is not healthy.

Correct. Please spit out the old minnows and brush Smiley Happy

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 69 (190 Views)

afisher wrote:

Joke of the day:   As long as the market is kept truly free by regulation, competition works to the benefit of the consumer. 

Name an example of any country that delivers  Healthcare via the mantra written by far righter. 

RIDDLE FOR THE RW: IF the free market is the best way to provide health insurance, then WHY has it failed to do so for 50 million Americans ? BONUS POINTS: WHY has no other country on earth that HAS universal health insurance coverage use the "free market" to provide said coverage?

Trusted Social Butterfly

GOP - Marketplace Competition Will Save You

Message 8 of 69 (200 Views)

The Free Market concept makes America great. But the one major exception is health care where it does NOT work for a variety of reasons.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 69 (201 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 69 (207 Views)
Panjandrum posted..
Could you please provide proof of this from a credible source?

===================================================

Thanks for asking...

Abortion Information | What are your Options? - Planned Parenthood
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion
Abortion is a safe and legal way to end a pregnancy. Learning more about abortion methods and options can help you decide if abortion is the right choice for ...
‎The Abortion Pill · ‎In-Clinic Abortion Procedure · ‎Parental Consent · ‎Adoption

In-Clinic Abortion Procedure - Planned Parenthood
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/in-clinic-abortion-procedures
In-Clinic Abortion Procedures at a Glance. Medical procedures that end pregnancy; Safe and effective; Available from many Planned Parenthood health centers ...