When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Free Speech

Message 171 of 270

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

321 - PLEASE NOTE HOW THE POST I WAS RESPONDING TO WAS PRESENTED.

Why do you think I should not go to Texas?

If you had the ability to understand that I was referring to, you wouldn't have provided with this asinine answer.
I was referring to a bout a mile of blank spaced in between your post. it had nothing to do with content. it had to do with the fact that this software does not allow you to simply disregard previous posts without actually deleting them before you actually answer a post.

I have continuously pleaded with you to please delete unwanted previous posts and you seem to simply not only disregard any of this but continue to insult everyone in this message board with your actions.
If you want the respect of people, you will have to learn how to respect others. I have and will continue to request the moderators to do something about this. until they will do something about this. or I will make it my problem and try to address it with phone calls and emails to the management of AARP.

He is only here to aggravate and insult everyone else here rk321.  It's hard to believe that the moderators let him get away with the  c r a p   they let him get away with - - - - - insulting, baiting, personal attacks, constantly off-topic, trolling.  Good luck with your calls and your e-mails.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 172 of 270

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
Jeff Sessions free speech event

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/26/georgetown-law-students-plan-to-protes...

Free speech - radical left style.

Dogwhistling is so delightfully and drolly republican/conservative, isn't it?
Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 173 of 270

MIseker wrote:
Jeff Sessions free speech event

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/26/georgetown-law-students-plan-to-protes...

Free speech - radical left style.

Message 174 of 270

Message 175 of 270

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

At least Milo admits what he is.

Who is this "Milo" you keep referring to??

So it wafts on.

Milo Yiannopoulos was the GOP "gay" darling and invited to speak at CPAC until he came out in strong favor of "man-boy love".  CPAC dis-invited him to speak thus stepping all over his free speech rights.......at least, if I understand YOUR argument. 

Thanks for the history lesson. But, how does he get into so many of your posts?

Why, as everyone knows - he's on your side of the political fence - and since, as you have often said - you only see people as people - there could never be any reason for you to repudiate the message of one of the guys on your side - would there?

Just checking to see if you actually do as you've claimed to do...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 176 of 270

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

If you had the ability to understand that I was referring to, you wouldn't have provided with this asinine answer.
I was referring to a bout a mile of blank spaced in between your post. it had nothing to do with content. it had to do with the fact that this software does not allow you to simply disregaard previous posts without actually deleting them before you actually answer a post.

I have continuously pleaded with you to please delete unwanted previous posts and you seem to simply not only disregard any of this but continue to insult everyone in this message board with your actions.
If you want the respect of people, you will have to learn how to respect others. I have and will continue to request the moderators to do something about this. until they will do something about this. or I will maike it my problem and try to address it with phone calls and emails to the management of AARP.

Once again - did you happen to notice the length of the post I was responding to? And that poster then jumped in supporting your whine without any comment from you. Is their bias here.

....and about my trip to Texas, waddaya think??

I have the same issue with "quoting" the post to which I am responding but I just highlight the text not pertinent and delete all but the appropriate text and the ID of the person who posted. Seems to work well. 

I agree and I often cut those silly multicolor chainletters short.

My only point to 321 was about why she only complained about me - there were two in that Tango. And then to make matters worse, my "dance partner chimed in with a "Yeah me too" and 321 let it go without comment.

Message 177 of 270

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I was referring to a bout a mile of blank spaced in between your post. it had nothing to do with content. it had to do with the fact that this software does not allow you to simply disregaard previous posts without actually deleting them before you actually answer a post.

If you want the respect of people, you will have to learn how to respect others. I have and will continue to request the moderators to do something about this. until they will do something about this. or I will maike it my problem and try to address it with phone calls and emails to the management of AARP.

Once again - did you happen to notice the length of the post I was responding to? And that poster then jumped in supporting your whine without any comment from you. Is their bias here.

I have the same issue with "quoting" the post to which I am responding but I just highlight the text not pertinent and delete all but the appropriate text and the ID of the person who posted. Seems to work well. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 178 of 270

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 179 of 270

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I'm still wondering what "You and Milo" means.

Focus rk9152, focus !

I am focused but I can't see the meaning attached to his name in MIseker's posts. Since you have appointed yourself as spokesperson, perhaps you can explain it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 180 of 270

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

At least Milo admits what he is.

Who is this "Milo" you keep referring to??

So it wafts on.

Milo Yiannopoulos was the GOP "gay" darling and invited to speak at CPAC until he came out in strong favor of "man-boy love".  CPAC dis-invited him to speak thus stepping all over his free speech rights.......at least, if I understand YOUR argument. 

Thanks for the history lesson. But, how does he get into so many of your posts?