Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 28,012
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 11 of 33 (114 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


More that she is being mis quoted. She was asked if they had evidence and she responded "not at this time".   Sounds like a very professional and accurate answer to me.  


Agreed. Under the circumstances, "cool it" seems like the wisest advice.

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,677
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 12 of 33 (119 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Whomever actually said that there was no collusion with Russia, is an imbecil. How can anyone make such an assertion when no investigation has been completed. 
Please, I realize that many posters are blind  but deaf and dumb also?


It's been suggested by some that "Tommy" was a Conservative.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,951
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 13 of 33 (120 Views)

Whomever actually said that there was no collusion with Russia, is an imbecil. How can anyone make such an assertion when no investigation has been completed. 
Please, I realize that many posters are blind  but deaf and dumb also?

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,807
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 14 of 33 (126 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


More that she is being mis quoted. She was asked if they had evidence and she responded "not at this time".   Sounds like a very professional and accurate answer to me.  

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,226
Registered: ‎05-16-2009

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 15 of 33 (124 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


Why would any Democrat "parrot" illegitimate news sources?

 

That is left to the Trump White House and those that believe blindly in the messages DUFUS TRUMP is sending out with his ill use of the English languarge and his repetitiveness of meaningless words like fantastic, greatest, bigly, yada, yada, yada.

 

The point is not that there is no evidence of collusion.... that is why an investigation is now in progress.

 

The point is that:

 

THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 28,012
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 16 of 33 (132 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Jfpinlvn-- Better watch the real news-- seems like your buddy trump is really digging his own grave. If you can't bring yourself to watch anything but what you obviously do ---FOXNews, Breitbart or Limbaugh, maybe you should just take a stroll through these threads. 

 Not only is trump now being looked at for treason because of his interaction with the Russians, but the investigation has now made its way into the White House with authorities looking at someone, whose name has not been disclosed, who is close to trump. (CNN)

You don't have to be a liberal in order to see the truth. Your guy's totally incompetent and has no business being anywhere near the White House.

 This  is not a liberal or a right wing issue. This is about a man who is totally incompetent, who has devulged top secret info . to a hostile foreign power,( No, despite what FOX tells you, this IS NOT common),  and who has taken a shot at obstructing justice.

 This is about our country. This is not about Republicans. This is not about Democrats.

But then again, that's not what FOX, Breitbart, and Limbaugh are teaching you, is it? 


Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,290
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 17 of 33 (155 Views)

Jfpinlvn-- Better watch the real news-- seems like your buddy trump is really digging his own grave. If you can't bring yourself to watch anything but what you obviously do ---FOXNews, Breitbart or Limbaugh, maybe you should just take a stroll through these threads. 

 Not only is trump now being looked at for treason because of his interaction with the Russians, but the investigation has now made its way into the White House with authorities looking at someone, whose name has not been disclosed, who is close to trump. (CNN)

You don't have to be a liberal in order to see the truth. Your guy's totally incompetent and has no business being anywhere near the White House.

 This  is not a liberal or a right wing issue. This is about a man who is totally incompetent, who has devulged top secret info . to a hostile foreign power,( No, despite what FOX tells you, this IS NOT common),  and who has taken a shot at obstructing justice.

 This is about our country. This is not about Republicans. This is not about Democrats.

But then again, that's not what FOX, Breitbart, and Limbaugh are teaching you, is it? 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,807
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 18 of 33 (149 Views)

jfpinlvn wrote:

Wishful liberal thinking. President Trump will NOT be impeached. You are waisting your time and energy.

 

Instead, you should be concentrating your efforts on selling the positive aspects of progressivism to the "basket of deplorables" instead of pushing more votes to the conservatives. Good luck with that.


Pushing more votes to the Conservatives when Trump's poll numbers are at 36%?  Ok.

 

You are correct that Trump will probably not be impeached. The thing about patriots is that they will fight for America long after the certainty of winning disappears and well into the area of "lost cause".  Investigating Trump though all the Republican roadblocks to an uncertain ending is the current battle for American values and way of life. 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 2,886
Registered: ‎03-06-2012

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 19 of 33 (149 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

NC--are you kidding me? A year?   We really have to wait that long?

Just kidding, but hope that he doesn't continue to damage the United States at the rate he has thus far, or there may be irreparable harm. 


Wishful liberal thinking. President Trump will NOT be impeached. You are waisting your time and energy.

 

Instead, you should be concentrating your efforts on selling the positive aspects of progressivism to the "basket of deplorables" instead of pushing more votes to the conservatives. Good luck with that.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 13,753
Registered: ‎03-20-2009

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 20 of 33 (160 Views)

Old news, so of course the author doesn't want to point that out.   https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-offi...