The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,434
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 1 of 33 (271 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Hillary was investigated for 5 years by the FBI that had been used to slander he just before the voting began. She was grilled for HOURS by GOPers who used the time to defame her. The conclusion of that exhaustive 5 year witch-hunt? NO EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING.

 

Two thoughts - 1) Comey found her guilty but decided to not prosecute; 2) she had destroyed evidence under subpoena.

 

Der Trumper won't even release his tax returns, and the GOPers pretend he has nothing to hide? Seriously???

 

Tax records are properly used by the IRS and Special Counselers....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,434
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 2 of 33 (273 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


More that she is being mis quoted. She was asked if they had evidence and she responded "not at this time".   Sounds like a very professional and accurate answer to me.  


Agreed. Under the circumstances, "cool it" seems like the wisest advice.


Hardly, the Trump campaign, his surrogates, his staff, and now Trump himself have been accused of inappropriate contacts with the Russians. Several have lied about those contacts and an investigation must be vigorously pursued if for no other reason than to clear their names.  Although, as Flynn said, "Only guilty people take the Fifth".  


There is someone assigned to investigate and report. What is the point to the daily "hair on fire" speculation  on the part of those without access to real facts?  Oh, about the same as the "hair on fire" demands of Cons needing to know what the "wrong-doings" and charges are.  Just saying.....

 

If you are going to quote Flynn on the fifth, you will have to consider half of Hillary's staff as well as other members of the Obama Administration "guilty". Actually, this has nothing to do with Hillary or Obama, but as you often do, let's divert the topic onto what you want to discuss.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,434
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 3 of 33 (274 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Feinstein answered the question "Not at this time," not there is no evidence.  As Richva posted--it's  an ongoing criminal investigation. What else could she say?

As I have said before, stay tuned!


Yeah, just another example of how Cons twist the facts to the delight of the ill-informed.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,682
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 4 of 33 (277 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Hillary was investigated for 5 years by the FBI that had been used to slander he just before the voting began. She was grilled for HOURS by GOPers who used the time to defame her. The conclusion of that exhaustive 5 year witch-hunt? NO EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING.

 

Two thoughts - 1) Comey found her guilty but decided to not prosecute; 2) she had destroyed evidence under subpoena.

 

Der Trumper won't even release his tax returns, and the GOPers pretend he has nothing to hide? Seriously???

 

Tax records are properly used by the IRS - not the media.


 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,554
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 5 of 33 (282 Views)

Just like OJ. Not enough evidence to convict (yet).  Of course, Trump's tiny little hands would have easily fit into the gloves. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,648
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 6 of 33 (284 Views)

Hillary was investigated for 5 years by the FBI that had been used to slander he just before the voting began. She was grilled for HOURS by GOPers who used the time to defame her. The conclusion of that exhaustive 5 year witch-hunt? NO EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING.

 

Der Trumper won't even release his tax returns, and the GOPers pretend he has nothing to hide? Seriously???

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,682
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 7 of 33 (289 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


More that she is being mis quoted. She was asked if they had evidence and she responded "not at this time".   Sounds like a very professional and accurate answer to me.  


Agreed. Under the circumstances, "cool it" seems like the wisest advice.


Hardly, the Trump campaign, his surrogates, his staff, and now Trump himself have been accused of inappropriate contacts with the Russians. Several have lied about those contacts and an investigation must be vigorously pursued if for no other reason than to clear their names.  Although, as Flynn said, "Only guilty people take the Fifth".  


There is someone assigned to investigate and report. What is the point to the daily "hair on fire" speculation  on the part of those without access to real facts? 

 

If you are going to quote Flynn on the fifth, you will have to consider half of Hillary's staff as well as other members of the Obama Administration "guilty".

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 8 of 33 (299 Views)

Richva--Funny how words come back to bite some people. Wonder if Flynn regrets his "lock her up" chants, which quickly have turned to "lock him up," which probably should be--HE WILL BE LOCKED UP!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,554
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 9 of 33 (307 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the topic - is it your point that Sen. Feinstein is merely parroting Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.??? 


More that she is being mis quoted. She was asked if they had evidence and she responded "not at this time".   Sounds like a very professional and accurate answer to me.  


Agreed. Under the circumstances, "cool it" seems like the wisest advice.


Hardly, the Trump campaign, his surrogates, his staff, and now Trump himself have been accused of inappropriate contacts with the Russians. Several have lied about those contacts and an investigation must be vigorously pursued if for no other reason than to clear their names.  Although, as Flynn said, "Only guilty people take the Fifth".  

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion...

Message 10 of 33 (319 Views)

RK--Feinstein answered the question "Not at this time," not there is no evidence.  As Richva posted--it's  an ongoing criminal investigation. What else could she say?

As I have said before, stay tuned!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!