Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Fargo father publicly disowns son for joining KKK in C-Ville

Message 1 of 3 (86 Views)

As an interesting aside:   those who decided that they would march with tiki torches did all of us a huge favor.   All of them have outed themselves and their digital images will be aggregated by some enterprising entity, so that we know who they are.    Do we, the citizens of the US, want those people, correctly labeled as White Nationalists ( aka racists) to have government jobs?     I suspect the majority in the US will say no.

Another image to add to the collection:   (note the poster in the foreground - that is another stance of the White Nationalists, KKK attendees.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Fargo father publicly disowns son for joining KKK in C-Ville

Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)

I applaud and heartily endorse that family's moral ethical and patriotic stand and action...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Treasured Social Butterfly

Fargo father publicly disowns son for joining KKK in C-Ville

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)

Fargo father publicly disowns son for joining white nationalists in Charlottesville

A father in Fargo on Monday publicly disowned his 30-year-old son for apparently being among a gathering of white supremacists that violently clashed with opponents and police over the weekend in Charlottesville, Va.

In a letter posted online to the Forum of Fargo, Pearce Tefft said that "I, along with all of his siblings and his entire family, wish to loudly repudiate my son's vile, hateful and racist rhetoric and actions. We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs. He did not learn them at home."

The father went on to declare that "Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer. I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then, and only, then will I lay out the feast. … We do not, never have, and never will, accept his twisted worldview."

Pearce Tefft closed by recounting his son's attempt at humor, recalling when he once joked, " 'The thing about us fascists is, it's not that we don't believe in freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want. We'll just throw you in an oven.' Peter, you will have to shovel our bodies into the oven, too. Please son, renounce the hate, accept and love all."

People are trying to harness the power of social media to identify and shame the white nationalists who attended the rally. At least one person has lost a job as a result.

A Twitter page titled, "Yes, You're Racist," outed participants with photographs. "This charming Nazi is Pete Tefft of Fargo, ND," the Twitter account said Saturday, and compared Tefft's profile photo on Facebook to a grab of a video reportedly from the rally shot by a leftist news outlet Unicorn Riot.

Neither father nor son could be reached Monday by the Star Tribune for comment. While in Charlottesville, Peter Tefft posted on Facebook a photo of himself next to the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that is poised to be removed from a public park and was at the center of the dispute.

Scorn for Peter Tefft surfaced in Fargo earlier this year. In late January, signs started popping up downtown accusing the younger Tefft of being a Nazi and white supremacist.

When the Forum questioned him on this, he replied: "I'm interested solely in legal political action to further pro-white interests. We as white people have a right to exist, our own identity, and a right to campaign politically and legally for our own interests."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Fargo father publicly disowns son for joining white nationalists in Charlottesville

I dunno....reports are that those in town recommended pop take care of redneck son, by way of the Fargo movie method......the wood chipper.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.