Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FOX - another one bites the dust

Message 1 of 12 (154 Views)

RK--Lefty or righty, black or white, the man was a sexual predator and needed to go.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 12 (155 Views)

Cent--Remember that commercial? What dog? Did you see a dog?

My question_What racist remark?  Did you see a racist remark? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 12 (156 Views)

Afisher-Anyone surprised?

Here's every moral person's dream!  

Get rid of them all and start a REAL NEWS SITE with upstanding, honest reporters!! 

Too much to ask for??  Yeah, probably!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 12 (164 Views)

It seems that in a rational world if "That black boy" is racist, "That white boy" would be too. And, interestingly, Beckel was a token lefty on Fox shows.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 12 (203 Views)

Why are you surprised?  After reading the link, he was the "liberal" on the show so no surprise here.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 12 (205 Views)

I think they are just making room on the payroll for Jason Chaffetz.

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 12 (216 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
afisher posted..

Another white guy from the Fox line-up has just been fired. Them white boys just never grew up and learned how to be adults and with all the big boys who shut the claimants complaints gone....this may become the start of something new.

============================================================

"Them white boys"...that could well be considered a racist term. Not by anyone that understands the term.

It seems that most people would apland FOX for taking action.  apland?  What's that?

I liked Bob Beckel before I new he was a racist.  So, you liked a racist?

I think they will have Juan Williams on as he was on for about a year before Bob came back. He also is a left wing political analyst for Fox News Channel....one of many left wing analyst FOX has on.  Really?  Many?  Name six....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 12 (221 Views)

oh my.... if Them White Boys is considered by some as racists...I do apologize...such snowflakes, when the decriptor is true , how many "non White Boys"  have been fired by Fox for racists rants?

Y'all have a good day, ya hear?   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 12 (232 Views)
afisher posted..

Another white guy from the Fox line-up has just been fired. Them white boys just never grew up and learned how to be adults and with all the big boys who shut the claimants complaints gone....this may become the start of something new.

============================================================

"Them white boys"...that could well be considered a racist term.

It seems that most people would apland FOX for taking action.

I liked Bob Beckel before I new he was a racist.

I think they will have Juan Williams on as he was on for about a year before Bob came back. He also is a left wing political analyst for Fox News Channel....one of many left wing analyst FOX has on.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 12 (218 Views)

afisher wrote:

Another white guy from the Fox line-up has just been fired.     Them white boys just never grew up and learned how to be adults and with all the big boys  who shut the claimants complaints gone....this may become the start of something new.   http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-fires-bob-beckel-making-racist-comment/

afish....watch out, Conservatives actually think if you mention race, it's racist.  They-just-don't-get-it!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.