Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FOX AND THE PORCINE PRESIDENT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 15 (108 Views)

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel Little wonder, given the attacks and unsavory behavior that occurs with regularity on this board.

Speaking of attacks or exhibiting unsavory behavior toward people, TRUMP has regularly done so,  based on their race and nationality.

It was Trump that called Mexicans rapists. It was Trump that said he wanted his books done by short fat men in yarmulkes rather than BLACK men. It was Trump that said a judge could not rule responsibly because his parents were immigrants. It was Trump that has targeted one religion for a travel ban. It is Trump that has targeted transgendered folks for removal from the military regardless of their performance.

I would think that those attacks or that unsavory behavior would be of more concern than any perceived behavior here.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 15 (119 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Epster wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

@Epster,

Your response does not surprise.

It is the response I get from most Trump Supporters; regardless of their "style".

@nctarheel Little wonder, given the attacks and unsavory behavior that occurs with regularity on this board.  

I just know that I can affect change with better efficiency elsewhere. So I do. Smiley Happy

Be well.

The change that Trump stands for is bad for America, it's as plain as the nose on anyone's face, after the appointments he made to his cabinet and those he surrounds himself with.  Can you say  Bannon, the KKK, Putin, etc. ?

Too funny!

Reality does not support your post.  A rant based on emotion.  The information in your post is simply not accurate.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Too funny !!  Only in the right wing fantasy world did Trump not appoint an Alt-Right racist Supremacist named Steve Bannon. Yep, Bannon, the KKK as supporters, Putin, The ultra rich wanting more and more tax breaks (including Trump) at the expense of everyone else.

The information in your post is simply not accurate, a rant with empty denial.

Do with your afternoon whatever you want to.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 15 (127 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Epster wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

@Epster,

It is the response I get from most Trump Supporters; regardless of their "style".

I just know that I can affect change with better efficiency elsewhere. So I do. Smiley Happy

Be well.

The change that Trump stands for is bad for America, it's as plain as the nose on anyone's face, after the appointments he made to his cabinet and those he surrounds himself with.  Can you say  Bannon, the KKK, Putin, etc. ?

Too funny!

Reality does not support your post.  A rant based on emotion.  The information in your post is simply not accurate.

Enjoy your afternoon.

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 15 (130 Views)

Epster wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

@Epster,

Be well.

Message 5 of 15 (153 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

@Epster,

Be well.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 15 (158 Views)

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel Here? Never. As in ever ever ever. Waste of time and effort. Not my style. 

@Epster,

Message 7 of 15 (162 Views)

@nctarheel Here? Never. As in ever ever ever. Waste of time and effort. Not my style. 

I will leave you with this, however: https://leandroherrero.com/you-dont-have-to-attend-every-argument-to-which-you-are-invited/

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 15 (169 Views)

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel  No worries. You be you. I've got letters to write, which is me being me. Smiley Happy

@Epster,

If you don't mind; I was kind enough to delineate my reasons for NOT SUPPORTING our present occupier of the White House.

If you would be so kind, could you return the favor and list the reasons you have for writing letters IN SUPPORT of the man.

I can't imagine that you are writing letters supporting him ONLY BECAUSE of my disdain for him.

Message 9 of 15 (219 Views)

@nctarheel  No worries. You be you. I've got letters to write, which is me being me. Smiley Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 15 (231 Views)

It should be far more than FOX and the Porcine President that should be ashamed of themselves. It is the entire voter base that let their guards down and allowed Roger Aile's and other's visions of a vast fake news propaganda network to push forward the agenda of the greedy 1% to come to culmination. Add to that the acceptance of the Alt-Right and KKK racist and Nationalists into our political system and we have a nasty brew which may never be undone.

Wake up donalvoters, you have been pantsed !!!