What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: FOX AND FRIENDS TRICKED LIDDLE DONNIE

Message 1 of 4

alferdpacker wrote:

‘Get smart!’ Trump walks back attack on his own White House after getting tricked by ‘Fox & Friends’

I KNOW Don Adams would be far more competent at the job....

"Sorry about that chief."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4

This is not the first time, nor will it be the last that trump has made an idiot out of himself by listening to the lies and foolishness that come from FOXNews.

Maybe someone should tell the  idiot president that Fox and friends is not a news show. It is an entertainment segment.

trump and his mindless followers will never get it—listening to hacks while ignoring what is truly ctedible and reliable reporting from some of America’s best.

Can’t wait for the foolish remarks about Limbach, FOX, Breitbart, the Drudge, etc., that the foolish listen to and believe, while slamming CNN and others, all the while too stupid to realize that they are making my point!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4

alferdpacker wrote:

‘Get smart!’ Trump walks back attack on his own White House after getting tricked by ‘Fox & Friends’

When you conspire with a hostile foreign Government to help put an infantile nincompoop in the Oval Office, this stuff will happen. Since there has been absolutely NO "growth" on the part of the infantile nincompoop in the last year, this behavior can only get worse.

Thanks evert so much Hillary Haters.

Treasured Social Butterfly

FOX AND FRIENDS TRICKED LIDDLE DONNIE

Message 4 of 4